35 (18.9%)
AEF
13 (7%)
LPK
7 (3.8%)
PW mod
43 (23.2%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: What killed cRPG AUS?  (Read 14487 times)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
Re: What killed cRPG AUS?
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2012, 01:23:55 pm »
+1
must... breath... life... into... pointless... thread...

So to summarize smooth, are you saying all Canadian and British players of c-rpg are incentual rapists, and soon we will be overwhelmed by a flood of them?

Its not a pointless thread,its just got way off topic.Somehow this tool called owens was born in Australia(or moved here).Then he started this lame thread wondering why the Aus server went down.Only cause he was feeling guilty cause he remembered all the times he and his mates(PK) acted like total cock suckers(in a bad way).So owens started this thread to somehow make his conscience feel better cause he knew he had been a total tool.

Then somehow it turned into all Aussies are tools like owens and then it turned on the yanks vs the EU players.Then somehow the battle between the NA players and the EU players spiked up again.While the whole time Frank was flopping his huge Aussie cock infront of everyones face(through his avatar)without even anyone noticing.In the meen time some awesome person got muted for showing that cheeky girls tits,but we where all just reading what Frank had to say without noticing his avatar was forcing our sub concience to look at a massive pretend cock(that we all wish was our own) on some stupid scottish man with funny facepaint.In the end,Frank won and somehow covered his massive liability with that cheeky girls face.In the meen time the EU and NA players are somehow trying to outsmart each others while the Aussies are sitting back scratching their heads as to why a tool like owens could create such a stir.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2012, 06:27:58 pm »
+1
Okay Australia, I will give you this and I forgot to give you cred: your people makes some of the most AMAZING breakcore and noise in the entire world. I really want to visit someday and see some sick breakcore shows. I will leave you with one of Australia's finest, Guy Sterling - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR7m2asp09o
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2012, 01:05:51 am »
I went to a great noisecore show, it was fucking mental.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2012, 01:11:02 am »
Good riddance.  :)
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2012, 01:21:14 am »
Please dont base your opinion of AUS cRPG on Frank. Most of Us are better at warband then he is and most of PK is much much better. Although Frank is a good bloke from what i can tell. Dutchy however is a drama queen in the extreme and should be ignored at all costs he still cant block after a year and has not made a serious attempt at this game during that time.

If you guys have a server that you can have small tournaments on PK could give it a shot although our characters are kind of duel biased atm, i guess we could make alts. It is difficult to play without an ability to block or no which direction you are attacking from but we have some experience with big ping and if we use heavy armour and xbows it might be okay.

Frank is an alright guy but he doesnt show the dedication and tenacity on the battlefeild that PK shows. We cant be that bad as we did introduce at least 3 long term players into the game, to bad red-corsair is a real arse-hole. You might remember him challenging people to fights "irl". It made me laugh.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2012, 01:28:17 am »
I forgot to say LPK was an AUS version of what you called PRO. We had caeser, Dimos, Sudo, Me, The hood, Albert and legendaryswordsman. All we needed was kadeth to be the best clan that AUS has ever seen.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2012, 02:16:33 am »
Please dont base your opinion of AUS cRPG on Frank. Most of Us are better at warband then he is and most of PK is much much better. Although Frank is a good bloke from what i can tell. Dutchy however is a drama queen in the extreme and should be ignored at all costs he still cant block after a year and has not made a serious attempt at this game during that time.

Frank is an alright guy but he doesnt show the dedication and tenacity on the battlefeild that PK shows. We cant be that bad as we did introduce at least 3 long term players into the game, to bad red-corsair is a real arse-hole. You might remember him challenging people to fights "irl". It made me laugh.
What you don't seem to understand is that M&B Warband cRPG is a game meant to be played for fun (and addiction), it's not about being ze proz or what ever, the "Please dont base your opinion of AUS cRPG on Frank. Most of Us are better at warband then he is and most of PK is much much better." (Fattened the most important part) shows that you're probably one of the biggest assholes in cRPG acting as if (and being serious about it) that you "being better" (which you ain't at several aspects of the game) somehow fucking maters, guess what you arrogant fucking chicken shit brain I don't doubt for one second your ancestors were sent to Australia for incest and that you're some retarded 13 year old fat kid sitting on your pc laughing at how pro you are in cRPG, because being good at the melee combat which really is a small part of the game is the only thing in your entire life you're good at.

BTW: The difference with you and pro is that pro isn't actually that serious (atleast not from what I've seen), you however go around with your head up your ass thinking you're gods gift to cRPG or whatever.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 02:18:02 am by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline slothscott

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_BigBird
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2012, 02:51:42 am »
And that makes PK no1 AU? Sudo promotes PK as no1 globally with obvious sarcasm, but I'm worried that you actually believe it, friend.

Keen was on native duels two days ago. Sorry guys!

Offline owens

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2012, 03:37:21 am »
+1
^good some competition.

I'll give you a factoid of my self if you want. I'm 18 male, studying mechanical engineering at monash university i ride moto trials competitively, i weigh 70kg, i have some aboriginal heritage and I drive a 1986 Nissan pintara. For me war-band is about the escapism the phycological element. I also enjoy actively promoting my clan. It is fun and you guys enjoy it just as much as I do, be honest.

I really want an AUS server again.
PK is back

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2012, 03:42:54 am »
+2
After reading through all of this ive come to the conclusion that truly, PK are the one percenters of Australia. Respect!
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2012, 05:19:38 am »
+2
Thank you. Someone understands. It is tough at the top.
PK is back

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2012, 05:21:38 am »
Yes, the top of 50 players... Very, so very challenging.  :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2012, 05:22:14 am »
All of AUS is the 1%

as in literally 1% of the cRPG playerbase
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2012, 07:57:50 am »
Keen was on native duels two days ago. Sorry guys!

I was saying that PK wouldn't be the best clan AU regardless of whether KEEN are active or not. =)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline owens

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2012, 08:10:29 am »
+1
Name a better clan.
PK is back