Author Topic: YO's WHERE GREEN MACHINE???  (Read 6859 times)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
Re: YO's WHERE GREEN MACHINE???
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 03:35:24 pm »
+1
This would have been just another shitty troll thread were it not for uumdi's hilarious post

You're the best, man
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 07:47:14 pm »
Sometimes hospitallers get on my nerves.
(click to show/hide)

Quit crying /B/ Even tho Vals a little Quaker hes more man than you will ever be. Hopefully see you in strat battle since im always fucking working in those hours.
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 07:56:28 pm »
In the diplomacy forum you are supposed to hurl poo, but here though, this kind of thread is just a bit dissapointing, I'm sorry.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 08:46:47 pm »
+1
I'm still not sure why red team thinks they won... I mean the war certainly isn't over and we stomped them in every fight that was 1:1, sometimes when we had less numbers, and some where they had more armor. I'm not really seeing a victory here. If anything, we're still at war and merely keeping a truce while we deal with these dirty russians invading our rich democratic lands.

Because even though you won a few battles, we had/have more troops, more money, and more friends than you people.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 08:50:47 pm »
+1
divide na/eu on the strat map

na race traitors that ally with EU automatically win, since EU is one massive faction every strat

welcome (and goodbye) 2 strat folks
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 09:55:03 pm »
Because even though you won a few battles, we had/have more troops, more money, and more friends than you people.

More friends :?:

First time i've seen someone bragging about joining the UIF.
And be clear when you say "more troops, more money" that it is your EU allies with such things.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 10:06:28 pm »
+2
Oh look, greens talking out their ass as if they know what we have and are doing.  Stay ignorant, it helps.

Now we are part of the UIF because an EU clan came to roll you?

If you think we don't have the resources, please come at us so we can bleed you more.  You already fell into the trap and put your head on the chopping block by wasting troops on us that you need now against EU.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 10:14:52 pm »
I don't know why you're saying anyone's talking out of our asses.  Everyone can plainly see that you worked out deals with the entire UIF to save face and usher in the end of fun in Strat 3.0 to preserve your clan's prestige.  I'm sure the NA community is very grateful towards your leadership in arranging over 400 players getting their clans destroyed with no chance at resisting ridiculous hordes of overgeared slavs, as your members gleefully brag and shit post in every thread about your skill in battle and strat.  Kind of pathetic, really.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 10:24:01 pm »
Though I am sided with the Green Faction, I can say this:

Reds were hurting, don't deny it. I've talked to your people and heard the desperation sent about the various teamspeak servers trying to scrounge up money and troops. It's quite obvious the Greens were laying into you hard.

Let DRZ come. They are a Super Power. This will just draw the end of the strategus season since no one has the full-scale power to stand against them. You guys chose to ally yourselves with them, formally or informally, whatever it is they are a "blessing" for you because otherwise the Greens would have continued their campaigns and we could have continued having our own little fun slug-fest.

Oh well.
New strat season perhaps soon, KUTT will stand a better chance seeing as we've only been in Strat the past 6 weeks.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2012, 10:29:16 pm »
+5
Long live KUTT, long live Reddit, long live RL, long live AoW, and the rest of our friends that Hospitaller's betrayal of a fun NA strategus have left landless, directionless, and uninspired to play this great game.  As a leader of LLJK I tried to cultivate an atmosphere of trust, fun, and interest in the game to keep fair fights, free of trolling, with an emphasis on skill and dedication to the game to come out top in wars, not blind loyalty to EU overlords to save face and "win Strategus."

It was fun while it lasted.  A shame, that it had to end like this.  Though I can't say anyone is surprised.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 10:30:07 pm »
Oh look, greens talking out their ass as if they know what we have and are doing.  Stay ignorant, it helps.

If you think we don't have the resources, please come at us so we can bleed you more.  You already fell into the trap and put your head on the chopping block by wasting troops on us that you need now against EU.

We lost big whoop. Damn I lost a video game. What am I going to do now.... Oh ya ! Keep playing. I'm glad y'all do not have to go out like us because you guys seem to bitch alot and need any/every morale victory possible.

So GF

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 11:10:16 pm »
+2

Dont forget the secret handshake bro  :wink:

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 02:21:04 am »
+4
I think Hospitallers really do think they had a chance of winning this without the (whether it was planned or not) help of the EU attack. Trying to play off the absolute slaughters that came from even equipped battle by Saying we "won" a few battles is just a joke. Even when u attacked most peasant battles we bled troops out of you guys greatly while basically conquering your villages in the first push when the shoe was on the other foot. The plethora of excuses i've read and from "we had  a terrible bug/glitch"(one we faced as well) to "it wasn't our army that we just lost terribly with so it doesn't count as a loss for us" all the way to making an entire thread about why a weapon is overpowered simply because we did really well with it in the battles we fought with you; they have all been side splitters(lets not forget the added bonus of you guys trying to taking a moral high ground against green trolling when you have guys like lordark running around making multiple shitty troll threads in virtually every forum section). We may be on our last legs here but we'll be sure to remind you guys with last few chances we have of how this war would have really ended had it stayed just between us.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:20:03 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline LLJK_Goatee

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • "swing Merrill! swing away"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ADTRW Shogunate
  • IRC nick: Socratic
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 04:36:37 am »
LLJK is now red, our Russian friends now urge you to become red as well.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2012, 05:00:17 am »
+1
stuff

you forgot the pikes are op for strat excuse and at least one instance of someone crying their vent/ts/whatever was ddos'd
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol