Author Topic: Communist_KUTT banned.  (Read 959 times)

Offline Loupen

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Commm | Comm | Communist | Commmm | Priest_of_East
Communist_KUTT banned.
« on: March 05, 2012, 10:02:27 am »
Hello, i was banned on NA 1 crpg for delaying. I was a peasant and kept dying 1 shot so i decided to stay back a little. Then i came out and hit ppl ran away and repeated. some people DELAY for ever and dn't get banned. this is complete trash. a 7 DAY BAN for hardly delaying at all. This is crazy. Admin abuse i swear to god. 7 days for hardly delaying at all. 10 seconds of living at the end of a roudn is delaying? u gotta be kidding me.

people kill me because i am a peasant every roudn too, and they don't get banned? wow, this shit is retarded as hell. of course the big names and good players never get banned for delaying though, no no no not them no way.

Communist_KUTT

wow.. this is sad. Not only for me getting banned. but 7 days? laughable, disgusting.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
Re: Communist_KUTT banned.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:13:22 am »
You have been delaying all day.  Countless people have complained about you.  You even got kicked a few times.

Congrats also because you are my first ban ever.  I thought 7 days was harsh too but after reading your post it seems justified.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Loupen

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 10:40:32 am »
i got kicked one time. and after that i did not even delay. And when i did "delay" it was not for a very long time i died almost instantly anyways. i see people all the time delaying soooooo much longer and they never get banned not even kicked. This is just crazy.

I'm really sorry for acting crazy but rly, 7 days? Cmon can we get some Admins that don't abuse powers in here. I get a ban for delaying all day even though i was hardly on and i only delayed 2 rounds because i was far away from the fight. being a peasant is boring what can i say. I still hardly waited it out. Most times i fought and died instantly anyways. Teamwounders and Teamkillers don't ever get banned, but i get banned for 7 days. lol...

And no, it's not justified. Do you really expect me to come on the forums and suck up to get unabned? of course i'm going to be mad, i just got banned for 7 days lol :/

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 11:45:13 am »
why do you care if you live to the end of the round? Why not try and do something useful other than hiding?
I was on the server for many maps and you contributed nothing, save for maybe wasting a few peoples time chasing you.  You're tarnishing your clans pristine reputation, and I'm surprised they allowed your stupid antics in the first place.

PS.  you still get ticks when you're dead.

Offline Rusty_Shacklefjord

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: One Man Army
  • Game nicks: Erik_Magnusson
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 12:11:26 pm »
why do you care if you live to the end of the round? Why not try and do something useful other than hiding?

This. You could've at least served as a distraction, or tried to find some other weak players to fight.

I was also in the game: when you were banned you were the last player alive and hiding from the enemy. It was pretty clearly a case of delaying. It's cool if you want to hang back for safety, but you have to fight at SOME point. You can't just hide all game and expect people to be okay with it.

I agree that 7 days is a little excessive, but that's not really my call to make.
I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,
I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 12:17:28 pm »
How many times do we have to remind people...

BAN SECTION IS FOR RELEVANT POSTS ONLY NOT YOUR INANE COMMENTS

If you were not directly involved in the issue at hand... DO NOT POST.

Offline Loupen

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 09:02:49 pm »
so how about that unbanning me please. I'm sorry for delaying, i was just trying to have fun living as a peasant because i have 3 str 21 agility atm. i didn't think so many ppl would get pissed. At first i was just dying in 1 shot so i got frustrated. THEN my own team starts killing me for no reason because i am useless. Well wtf i am lvl 1-20 with 3 str how am i supposed to be not useless? Then i started to hit and run and eventually delay. My goal was not to delay and keep people from playing, i was just having fun but i guess i was pissing off other players. And before i started "delaying" i was getting team killed for being a peasant. That made me angry so i did delay 1 round after that intentionally. This samurai guy killed me 3 times before i even delayed once to piss him off. I would try sending in screenshots but that is petty. He will just get a 12-1 day ban. Woohoo....

7 days is nowhere near justifiable.

Offline Loupen

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 09:17:20 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27270.0.html

This guy only get 3 days + 1 for each day he was alrdy banned. he even posts on the topic mocking the players and posters. i get 7 days for hardly delaying. I wasn't even trying to be an ass or ruin anyones day.

.................idk man... idk

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 10:18:42 pm »
Alright you are unbanned.  Next time will be a lot longer.  Stop intentionally delaying.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.