cRPG > General Discussion

Punished for leaving?

(1/7) > >>

Lagkill:
I don't understand. I was playing for a couple of hours after the patch came out, and my team was winning and we were having a time. Then I quit so I can go shower and eat, and when I come back I see all my gear is broken. I didn't quit in the middle of a game, and my team won the last game. Why do I now have to pay a fortune to fix every last piece of gear i had on when i stopped playing?

Allers:
Ya that is what i was wondering. Thats really stupid

Devilize:
same, i lost about 15k for leaving a round to go eat. in total ive lost about 45k within 3 rounds of playing a tank and leaving.

AdNecrias:
It's simple. If you leave, leave the server. If you are on the losing team your gear will downgrade. Even if you didn't participate nor get gold/xp.

Leave the slot open for other people.

Devilize:

--- Quote from: AdNecrias on January 05, 2011, 05:52:35 am ---It's simple. If you leave, leave the server. If you are on the losing team your gear will downgrade. Even if you didn't participate nor get gold/xp.

Leave the slot open for other people.

--- End quote ---

I guess i didn't explain myself well enough, what i meant was that i left the server during a round to go eat not just afk for a round and then came back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version