Author Topic: Requesting ban for Invicti_Vgamedude  (Read 884 times)

Offline Zombie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dont_Stab_Me_Bro, ZombieTurds, HAHA_KILLED_YOU, Death_Boner
Requesting ban for Invicti_Vgamedude
« on: January 28, 2012, 01:21:44 am »
Happened to be playing on NA1 and on the same team as Invicti_Vgamedude. He was alone and getting smacked by 2 enemies, I was cav and went to go help out. As i was about to spear  one of them he ran in front of me and got side-bumped and fell over.

After round was over he spewed some insane words, proceeded to teamwound me FIVE times in a row, killing my horse in spawn and then running off. The server wouldnt even register me pressing M fast enough.

I have two screenshots here to prove it:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998440384/screenshot/614975232904688451/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998440384/screenshot/614975232904691541/?tab=public

Intentional team-wounding, team-killing and revenge-wounding is supposed to be worthy of a ban. He did it 5 times in a row. For a good few minutes afterwards he still kept taunting me even after I told him I was going to post the screenshots.

Request he be banned for intentional team-wounding.

Offline vgamedude

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting ban for Invicti_Vgamedude
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 01:25:38 am »
Those bumps you did to me were completely intentional, and unfortunately I have no proof though. Yes I did damage your horse, but all the typing was a joke. ADMINS PLEASE BE MERCIFUL TOWARDS ME! OH HOW I REGRET MY ACTIONS!

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 08:12:29 am »
ZombieTurds is a known teamwounder and teamkiller; whatever he has to say should be taken within those parameters.
Just because I troll doesn't mean I don't care.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 11:02:09 am »
24 hour ban issued for intentional tk, also be more respectful to your teammates or the next ban will be a week.