21 (15.7%)
Strat sucks
31 (23.1%)
Strat sucks but I will enjoy the battles
35 (26.1%)
I like Strat and Chaos are still somehow the nerds here
47 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author Topic: CHOPAS - Wat the Heck? (NA Faction)  (Read 629962 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Re: CHAOS - War is Hell (NA Faction)
« Reply #5715 on: November 04, 2011, 05:25:13 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Am I the only one who finds this gentleman rather attractive?

Also, stop yelling at each other, fools. I pity thee.

Aaaaaand way to go Canary to acknowledge the detecdouche and kicking loose a new shitstorm after all was basically over already.

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #5716 on: November 04, 2011, 10:10:23 am »
He does look nice, might be the tattoo, I wish it was at a better angle. Killer shades too.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #5717 on: November 04, 2011, 10:56:13 am »
+2

5th. (no pun intended my alcoholic friends! ;D) 

This is where you lost me. Or rather, where my interest
(click to show/hide)

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5718 on: November 04, 2011, 03:59:29 pm »
Dear Chaos,

I have retired and am no longer a thrower.

Please hate me less.

dynamike
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #5719 on: November 04, 2011, 04:07:51 pm »
+1
Please hate me less.

No.

Also:  Homophobic is a stupid term and people need to stop using it.  Who the hell is "afraid" of gay people?  It's one thing to find that shit gross and another entirely to be scurred of them.   :rolleyes:

P.S. The level of moronic shit that has been filling this thread goes way beyond trololo good times and right into shamfur disprays of idiocy that makes even myself in all my fucktard glory ashamed to be associated with the clan.  Maybe I'm just not drunk enough to chuckle at the level of bundle of sticksry here in this thread anymore but damn.

P.P.S. 
Be nice to people, if you are a dick on the internet that kinda makes you a dick in real life too.
Duh.  The internet is the best judge of a person's true moral character since they are not limited by physical fears, pretenses and inhibitions.  Sure people can lie greatly so you can't accept details at face value, but you can get an amazingly good judgement of their overall character.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #5720 on: November 04, 2011, 04:19:06 pm »
+6
For the love of god, please spolier these pictures...  When lurking the fourms at work, its a little awkward to have to explain to someone why you are looking at pictures of Bears at work.  Especially when the one actual Non Hetero person you work with sits directly in the desk behind you.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #5721 on: November 04, 2011, 04:23:38 pm »
For the love of god, please spolier these pictures...  When lurking the fourms at work, its a little awkward to have to explain to someone why you are looking at pictures of Bears at work.  Especially when the one actual Non Hetero person you work with sits directly in the desk behind you.

Sounds like an interesting discussion.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: November 04, 2011, 04:28:38 pm »
Especially when the one actual Non Hetero person you work with sits directly in the desk behind you.

You got any pics of him?  :wink:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #5723 on: November 04, 2011, 04:41:19 pm »
You got any pics of him?  :wink:

I second this!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #5724 on: November 04, 2011, 05:24:04 pm »
+1

i have upped my trolling game, ganner, now i troll you in-game and irl

NSFW
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:34:08 pm by Serfonz »
FREE ALLERS

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #5725 on: November 04, 2011, 07:08:19 pm »
+1
Nice edit Serfonz  :lol:

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #5726 on: November 04, 2011, 07:21:28 pm »
+2

P.P.S.  Duh.  The internet is the best judge of a person's true moral character since they are not limited by physical fears, pretenses and inhibitions.  Sure people can lie greatly so you can't accept details at face value, but you can get an amazingly good judgement of their overall character.

Nothing's more dangerous than a "Little Knowledge"

Negative, equating morals and behavior on the internet is like saying

"A strip club is the best place to find a wife as there are many attractive ladies there"

I have learned one thing in life, that's that judgemental people tend to be wrong, if you tend to think you know the "Facts of Life", you don't, PhD's don't, they have theories, at least they understand that they don't know

It just doesn't work like that, there are all types of thing on the net, you being close to the type known as a "Forum Mongering Troll", does that mean it comes into your real life behavior, No.....

Example:  Does that mean in life Gorath you're some kind of hateful lonely man going day to day insulting people and generally being a douchebag to everyone in life? Doubt it.

hopefully not, The net for you like many is a place to vent, doesn't mean you're a bad person, but like anything you get what you give

PS I actually don't hold anything against you, just have fucked with you prior because you make yourself a target making such frivolous claims that are strong opinions, not facts 

PS Tears you're too sensitive, don't be like that, if I felt like you did about this crap online I'd never have been able to play past BBS's let alone everything that's come since, but I understand the reality of what being "online" is, this is all a game, every bit of it, none of you would do a damn thing to me IRL, I'm cool as shit to anyone I meet, no hard feelings, the way "Everyone" acts is Roleplay to some extent
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 07:23:20 pm by DrKronic »
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5727 on: November 04, 2011, 07:28:41 pm »
Nothing's more dangerous than a "Little Knowledge"

Negative, equating morals and behavior on the internet is like saying

"A strip club is the best place to find a wife as there are many attractive ladies there"

I have learned one thing in life, that's that judgemental people tend to be wrong, if you tend to think you know the "Facts of Life", you don't, PhD's don't, they have theories, at least they understand that they don't know

It just doesn't work like that, there are all types of thing on the net, you being close to the type known as a "Forum Mongering Troll", does that mean it comes into your real life behavior, No.....

Example:  Does that mean in life Gorath you're some kind of hateful lonely man going day to day insulting people and generally being a douchebag to everyone in life? Doubt it.

hopefully not, The net for you like many is a place to vent, doesn't mean you're a bad person, but like anything you get what you give

PS I actually don't hold anything against you, just have fucked with you prior because you make yourself a target making such frivolous claims that are strong opinions, not facts 

PS Tears you're too sensitive, don't be like that, if I felt like you did about this crap online I'd never have been able to play past BBS's let alone everything that's come since, but I understand the reality of what being "online" is, this is all a game, every bit of it, none of you would do a damn thing to me IRL, I'm cool as shit to anyone I meet, no hard feelings, the way "Everyone" acts is Roleplay to some extent

Offline Heres Ronnie

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Get Bitched
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Arcani
  • Game nicks: Ronius
« Reply #5728 on: November 04, 2011, 07:54:55 pm »
+3
P.P.S.  Duh.  The internet is the best judge of a person's true moral character since they are not limited by physical fears, pretenses and inhibitions.  Sure people can lie greatly so you can't accept details at face value, but you can get an amazingly good judgement of their overall character.
Do you really think that?? internet is the best way to judge someone? I a joke around on this forum all the time, I do the same in real life and no one has a problem and gets upset about it except for people on this forum...... now if i were to judge you on the internet then I'd say some of you guys are just some mad nerds that are lonely, but I dont you guys are probably some nice kids trying to defend coys honor or something. anyways i like everyone on the forums you guys just take things to serious for sure, loosen up son!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5729 on: November 04, 2011, 08:40:57 pm »
U r all so seriuz inside here now  :shock:

Anyone wanna play sum Strip Poker  :?: (Everyone except Vic + Coy + DarkKarma and Dextaah Xcluded from the game for obvious reasons)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 08:42:36 pm by CountBerenger »