21 (15.7%)
Strat sucks
31 (23.1%)
Strat sucks but I will enjoy the battles
35 (26.1%)
I like Strat and Chaos are still somehow the nerds here
47 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author Topic: CHOPAS - Wat the Heck? (NA Faction)  (Read 629898 times)

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Lifetime ruler of the Fallopian Kingdom
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (MM) MenstrualMonsoon
  • Game nicks: MrFistYoGirl, BlumpkinThePumpkinKing, JAGUAR_DICKSKIN, Chef_Squirt
Re: CHAOS - War is Hell (NA Faction)
« Reply #5670 on: November 04, 2011, 02:29:56 am »
This thread is the best EVER

P.S i'm sailing at half mast...

against the wind
How do you work this thing??

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #5671 on: November 04, 2011, 02:30:16 am »
i think im goingto be sick

Only poop and vagina jokes, gay jokes aren't funny???  I guess you are one of those juvenile kids that are homophobic, only are nice to girls because they want to get down their pants, think the high point of their life is getting drunk in college and taking advantage of drunk sorority girls, and will end up working in some dead end job wishing for the good old days, getting drunk on weekends, balding and still not realizing how pointless your entire existence was to the rest of us who actually go out and accomplish things, respect others, and whose high point in life is each amazing and life-fulfilling day.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: November 04, 2011, 02:33:08 am »
+4

NSFW
(click to show/hide)

that's mechanix there on the left, me on the right
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:33:07 pm by Serfonz »
FREE ALLERS

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #5673 on: November 04, 2011, 02:42:29 am »

Seriously. Spoiler that shit, bear! 

Offline Sir Ryden

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • Fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fat?
  • Game nicks: Fat
  • IRC nick: Ryden
« Reply #5674 on: November 04, 2011, 02:47:46 am »
+1
Only poop and vagina jokes, gay jokes aren't funny???  I guess you are one of those juvenile kids that are homophobic, only are nice to girls because they want to get down their pants, think the high point of their life is getting drunk in college and taking advantage of drunk sorority girls, and will end up working in some dead end job wishing for the good old days, getting drunk on weekends, balding and still not realizing how pointless your entire existence was to the rest of us who actually go out and accomplish things, respect others, and whose high point in life is each amazing and life-fulfilling day.
Kesh, this is the internet, and are you some sort of seer? I want you to give insight on my life please oh holy one. On a serious note; I don't think you can tell people to grow up over the internet, most people that play warband have social lives. Also there is a thing called "trolling" being an asshole for your own enjoyment, and in the end, those people win because they are playing just to have fun. Also for all you know Mechanix could be a father with a successful job, kids, a wife, and really fucking rich. ^^
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:52:39 am by Sir Ryden »

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #5675 on: November 04, 2011, 02:51:40 am »
+3
NSFW
(click to show/hide)

that's mechanix there on the left, me on the right
His package looks bigger.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:33:29 pm by Serfonz »

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #5676 on: November 04, 2011, 02:53:31 am »
+1
His package looks bigger.

did you make sure to the close the door on your way out like i told you to?

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #5677 on: November 04, 2011, 02:54:40 am »
+2
did you make sure to the close the door on your way out like i told you to?
Yeah, it hurt when it hit my ass.

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrFistYoGirl, BlumpkinThePumpkinKing, JAGUAR_DICKSKIN, Chef_Squirt
« Reply #5678 on: November 04, 2011, 03:07:51 am »
+3

1. I love the gay jokes! I work with two gay guys, one of them is cool as hell the other not so much.
2. I'm not nice to ANY girls. 
3. it's not taking advantage if you're drunker than them. 
4. I'll never go bald. I have luscious brown locks.
5th. (no pun intended my alcoholic friends! ;D) I really hope that's true and you are successful in your life! That way when you look back on this you won't think, "Fuck, I should have partied with Semenberries..." 
6. hardly consider partying on the weekends to be any less hazardous to your health, your chance at success, or your self esteem as video games (I'm fucked either way because i do both lol).  I'd rather tell my kids about how I watched some kid get pissed on than about my kdr.
Might as well fit in some sexums now! Fuck it I'm young!
7.  I respect people.  I just like to have fun with them.  Some don't take it as well as others.
8.  When you say "accomplish" I'm not sure what that entails....
9. If i missed anything I'm tired as heyallll.  sowwy...

Long story short:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #5679 on: November 04, 2011, 03:17:10 am »
+2

Alright, I think giving you a well written response is too much respect given, but I'll give in.

Poop and Vagina jokes, sure. Gay Jokes? What's a "joke" about 2 men kissing? I think you're the one with the issue on that part, not me. Considering Dexx also had something to say about it.
I am not a juvenile, I am a hard-working college student playing a college sport. I'm not homophobic, I have plenty of gay friends, one of them I am actually pretty close to, and I also greatly support Gay Rights. I am proud to say I live in a state that allows gay marriage. Can you say the same?

I just recently got out of a relationship with a girl I was in love with. I can remember posting about it on here, so go figure.. you're 0-2 so far.
I don't get drunk every weekend, though it's fun. I like to hang out with my friends and have a good time, not sit on a forum with my holier-than-thou attitude as if you're some insightful prophet.

Balding? really.. not even going to bother.

I've come to the point where I'm very optimistic with my future. I'm currently waiting to take the NYC Firefighter exam to become a firefighter, I'm signing up for CPR and training courses to become an EMT while I'm on the waiting list to become a firefighter, due to a 4 year waiting period. I just found a job that I'm making good money with, working hard and focusing on my studies. I've managed to be able to

Maintain a 3.7 GPA
Play College Basketball (and start) - Thanks to my injury for healing quick, doctors cleared me <3
Enjoy my time with my friends
Be social

All of this being a freshman in college.
Where are you? You're sitting on a forum as if you know who I am..

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 03:20:05 am by Mechanix »
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #5680 on: November 04, 2011, 03:20:03 am »
+3
:words:

crpg is my college sport of choice

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: November 04, 2011, 03:24:41 am »
+2
you know this thread is bad when my post full of gay pinups is less shitty than the actual discussion
FREE ALLERS

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #5682 on: November 04, 2011, 03:25:06 am »
+1

woa woa woa we shouldn't wish male pattern baldness on anyone

In all honesty, how serious and over analytical people are being in this thread "you know who you are" is getting pretty fucking ridiculous. To be perfectly honest, you all commenting on the immature style of one person's post while posting silly immature shit yourselves is about as hypocritical as you can get. How about instead of throwing your rocks from your glass houses you ignore one another? I'm talking to both parties by the way. I'd rather count the hairs on the chests of the fat ugly slobs in bear irl's posts then get notified in my thread feed every time you guys decide to write another well written thought out response to one another, only to end up being over presumptuous and end up  talking out of your asses anyway. Seriously,guys, that's enough.

(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:36:01 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline spl00gedon

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: November 04, 2011, 03:25:27 am »
words visitors can't see pics , please register or login

hope you're hungry!

Offline 7000bc

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 10
  • Vae Victus, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Roma
  • Game nicks: Varros
« Reply #5684 on: November 04, 2011, 03:30:20 am »
+2
5 bucks mechanix is making shit up  :twisted:.

I am summoning the Templars to purge our thread of this heretical sodom(ites/y). PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU SHALL BURN IN HELL
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?