21 (15.7%)
Strat sucks
31 (23.1%)
Strat sucks but I will enjoy the battles
35 (26.1%)
I like Strat and Chaos are still somehow the nerds here
47 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author Topic: CHOPAS - Wat the Heck? (NA Faction)  (Read 629838 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Re: CHAOS - War is Hell (NA Faction)
« Reply #5490 on: October 31, 2011, 08:50:57 pm »
+1
Don't be shy, you'll get to know them. We even have some semi-Europeans  :mrgreen:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Lewp

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lewp
  • IRC nick: Lewp
« Reply #5491 on: October 31, 2011, 09:28:32 pm »
Mmm...
But even the ones I don't know or like make Irish jokes, and not kind ones either.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #5492 on: October 31, 2011, 09:32:44 pm »
+1
Mmm...
But even the ones I don't know or like make Irish jokes, and not kind ones either.

If we can take American jokes 24/7 on the internet  :P

Get your ass on teamspeak
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #5493 on: October 31, 2011, 09:41:21 pm »
Mmm...

Stop drinking and eating potatoes for five minutes and get on teamspoke, hey I thought you were from Canaan
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Lewp

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: October 31, 2011, 10:05:33 pm »
Stop drinking and eating potatoes for five minutes and get on teamspoke, hey I thought you were from Canaan

It's not even those...

It's when I'm just trying to say something and get interrupted every time by someone calling me a drunk mick who should GTFO to his own country because I have no right to be in America, and the fact that the government brought me here is a fucking joke.

I really do try not to let trolling get to me but this one really was quite cruel.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #5495 on: October 31, 2011, 10:06:22 pm »
+2
Woah woah woah who in the CHAOS teamspeak said that? That is honestly cruel and goes well past the line of trolling.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #5496 on: October 31, 2011, 10:06:42 pm »
+2
I just learned the other night what a mick was. Also, who the heck said all of that?

In other news, Happy Halloween, you fucking degenerates!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dQP2mh9RYY
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 10:10:59 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #5497 on: October 31, 2011, 10:09:03 pm »
It's not even those...

It's when I'm just trying to say something and get interrupted every time by someone calling me a drunk mick who should GTFO to his own country because I have no right to be in America, and the fact that the government brought me here is a fucking joke.

I really do try not to let trolling get to me but this one really was quite cruel.

:cry:

That wasn't even directed at me and I almost cried.

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: October 31, 2011, 11:22:27 pm »
+1
It's not even those...

Now I have to defend our teamspeak here - I can hardly believe anyone said something like that. I have never heard anyone get even remotely close to that level. If somebody really has, I'd like to hear from you in private who it was, Lewp.

Unfortunately I have to mention that your behavior in TS is not always immaculate as well (as I'm sure you are aware), which could initiate negative responses - but of course non of that gravitation.

Calling you a drunk is another thing, since both you and Vic in the past loved to build up an image of yourself that goes in that direction. I always take it as a joke, but one always has to be careful how one displays oneself if one doesn't want it to come back to oneself later.

In any case, I love you Lewp and if you come into our TS and be a peaceful Irishman I promise I'll kick anyone's ass that behaves like one.  :wink:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Lewp

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: October 31, 2011, 11:50:17 pm »
While I am aware of my image as a drunk, as well as coming on intoxicated following nights of revelry... I distinctly remember coming on and saying nothing that would warrant that response. The jokes I make, as you may well know Mike, usually are those people I'm close with, such as Ryden being 12, our euro-lationship, FACKING BLEW IT, whatever the current Ober Dick joke may be etc...

I also realize that several times I have said things that made others uncomfortable, and have apologized sincerely to Shovelface for it because I thought he knew I was having a laugh with him.

As I said... Drunk jokes and potato jokes don't get to me, I make many of those myself as I think most of them are kinda funny, my personal favorite being ManOfWar's Irish Internet joke which only gets funnier because I have better ping then him (I'm telling you, the second potato makes a world of difference). I'm also one of the few regions in the North east that have power because Rochester didn't get hit by snow which prompted the very funny steam message asking for blue-prints for the potato auxiliary power generator. But I digress from my point, I probably will start hanging out in Chaos teamspeak again, or atleast Johnored Guest's should the main channel be too packed for my liking, if only because I miss having a laugh with the guys I was close with...

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #5500 on: October 31, 2011, 11:54:06 pm »
+1
WHO THE FUCK SAID IT
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5501 on: November 01, 2011, 12:12:53 am »
Glad to hear that mate and I am sorry that Americans seem to have a hard time being as sensitive and kind as the average Irishman!  :P  I'll see you in TS!

P.s.: Tears I expect your appearance in our TS once in a while as well  :D

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #5502 on: November 01, 2011, 12:14:49 am »
Heh, I will try and hop on more often, sowwy!

Offline VicTheBear

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • You guys are dicks, and I'll drink to that.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: VicTheBear
  • IRC nick: VicTheBear
« Reply #5503 on: November 01, 2011, 12:44:00 am »
While I am aware of my image as a drunk, as well as coming on intoxicated following nights of revelry... I distinctly remember coming on and saying nothing that would warrant that response. The jokes I make, as you may well know Mike, usually are those people I'm close with, such as Ryden being 12, our euro-lationship, FACKING BLEW IT, whatever the current Ober Dick joke may be etc...

I also realize that several times I have said things that made others uncomfortable, and have apologized sincerely to Shovelface for it because I thought he knew I was having a laugh with him.

As I said... Drunk jokes and potato jokes don't get to me, I make many of those myself as I think most of them are kinda funny, my personal favorite being ManOfWar's Irish Internet joke which only gets funnier because I have better ping then him (I'm telling you, the second potato makes a world of difference). I'm also one of the few regions in the North east that have power because Rochester didn't get hit by snow which prompted the very funny steam message asking for blue-prints for the potato auxiliary power generator. But I digress from my point, I probably will start hanging out in Chaos teamspeak again, or atleast Johnored Guest's should the main channel be too packed for my liking, if only because I miss having a laugh with the guys I was close with...

I say we form an alliance (and our own channel, Mike you're always welcome  :wink:) and go back to being the drunkest coolest people on the teamspeak.

Also:
HOLY FUCK, GORATH STILL LIVES???
Ohayyyyyyy  :wink:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:45:19 am by VicTheBear »
--victoria

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5504 on: November 01, 2011, 12:53:05 am »

I say we form an alliance (and our own channel, Mike you're always welcome  :wink:) and go back to being the drunkest coolest people on the teamspeak.

Also:
HOLY FUCK, GORATH STILL LIVES???
Ohayyyyyyy  :wink:

YOU, lady, have been off the air for far too long!   :(