21 (15.7%)
Strat sucks
31 (23.1%)
Strat sucks but I will enjoy the battles
35 (26.1%)
I like Strat and Chaos are still somehow the nerds here
47 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author Topic: CHOPAS - Wat the Heck? (NA Faction)  (Read 630034 times)

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
Re: CHAOS - War is Hell (NA Faction)
« Reply #5190 on: October 24, 2011, 12:15:36 am »
+1
Are you counting yourself within that judgement, Coy?

Um, of course I am. I'm more of a masochist though.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #5191 on: October 24, 2011, 12:19:46 am »
Are we seriously arguing about the way we are going to give Coy attention? Seriously, come on you guys, and I mean all of you. Also, mouthing off to three football players at a party when I was by myself probably wasn't my smartest decision.

(click to show/hide)

On a side note, I finally know what im gonna be for Halloween... A boxer!

Guess that's when a crossbow would have worked wonders...

Next time start with shit talking chess players... all you can end up with then is a king in your eye  :lol:

Indeed.
I think this is the first time I've ever aired out any girl problems I've had. I never really had any to begin with, because I usually don't fuck with relationships. I get what I want without them.

"Chaos - crutching on armor and sad love stories since 2011"

Sorry that happened to you man, but trust me: this won't be your last disappointment.

Women are like drugs - you know after you get fucked up, they fuck you up. And you'll always come back for more.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5192 on: October 24, 2011, 12:52:36 am »
Are we seriously arguing about the way we are going to give Coy attention? Seriously, come on you guys, and I mean all of you.

I feel like there is anger projected at me for them being idiots. How is them being stupid my fault?

Also, mouthing off to three football players at a party when I was by myself probably wasn't my smartest decision.

(click to show/hide)

On a side note, I finally know what im gonna be for Halloween... A boxer!

And that children is why you should be nice to people.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5193 on: October 24, 2011, 01:06:36 am »
+2
Shit sucks, girls are incredibly manipulative and sadistic fucking bitches..

This is why you should become homosexual.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5194 on: October 24, 2011, 01:13:34 am »
+1
This is why you should become homosexual.

You offering?  :D
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #5195 on: October 24, 2011, 01:17:57 am »
+2
Long story -

The girl I dated (J) was the bestfriend of one of my friends (P) girlfriend (C)

So, J is C's best friend. P and C were dating, had a really bad breakup. C hates me because I hooked up with 2 of her friends, got pictures of them and shit, never talked to them again.. really boring girls, to be honest. Couldn't hold a conversation.

Anyway, one day I meet up with them and J is hanging out with them, we hit it off really well, talk for over 3-4 months, then we start dating. We were dating for almost 3 months.
Well, P and C had a horrid breakup. C told P that she didn't want him or his friends (me) hanging out with her friends.. well me and J had been talking seriously for a bit so it was a little too late.
C consistently puts pressure on J to break off contact with me. We talk, but it definitely tones down. One weekend me and P go hang out with J and one of her friends.. I end up asking her out officially and that's that.

We were dating for a while, and then C has a MAJOR flip out last week. She calls P after 2 months of no contact. She tells J that I was "talking shit" about her, saying I think she's "gross, and only good for a fuck because you have a fat ass"
She has a fat ass. It's great for a fuck.. anyway -

This all goes down.. and C is mad at J. J tells me that she "fixed" everything about 2 nights later, but refuses to tell me how. I said "alright then.." and life moves on. Yesterday she's apparently with C and starts a huge fight with me, literally over nothing.

Apparently, she had been faking this whole relationship as a way to get back at me for participating in getting P to break up with C (funny, because C broke up with P)
So.. almost 3 months was faked, and it was just one big joke. I've always been the "player" type, and this was the first girl I had really been interested in, for a long time. This was my first relationship since Freshmen year of high-school. I'm a freshmen in College now.

I don't even know what to make of it. I was deleted off FB, all this shit without even knowing.. At this point I'm just like.. what the fuck.
Shit sucks, girls are incredibly manipulative and sadistic fucking bitches..

Not meaning to offend, but wasn't it kind of manipulative and sadistic to lead along those first 2 girls that were friends of C and just use them for sex and take pictures of them??  So are not guys incredibly manipulative and sadistic fucking assholes??  And thereby that reasoning the whole human race is incredibly manipulative and sadistic fuckers OR we are attracted to and attract into our lives people of the opposite sex that are like us or reflect our own qualities (karma is a bitch) and most people are actually really nice and cool both female and male.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #5196 on: October 24, 2011, 02:05:20 am »
So uh, where's that pic, Voso? It WAS your idea afterall.

(click to show/hide)

Just for you Krama.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 02:09:44 am by Voso »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5197 on: October 24, 2011, 02:15:14 am »
(click to show/hide)

Just for you Krama.

He's just so fucking cute!

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #5198 on: October 24, 2011, 02:21:14 am »
He's just so fucking cute!
If you like dong, yeah.

Offline Heres Ronnie

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Get Bitched
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Arcani
  • Game nicks: Ronius
« Reply #5199 on: October 24, 2011, 02:33:06 am »
Are you counting yourself within that judgement, Coy?
Anyway - Football at 6:30. Wooooooo.
My jets won, but Arian Foster has 41 fantasy pts this week. holy shit! guess who is playing against Foster this week.

THIS GUY.

fuck my life.
life sucks ahha... but the other thing truly does suck.... sounds like a real hoedozer if you ask me.... P C and J..

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5200 on: October 24, 2011, 03:36:16 am »
+3
karma is a bitch

Word.

Especially since he posts less in here.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #5201 on: October 24, 2011, 03:42:57 am »
Not meaning to offend, but wasn't it kind of manipulative and sadistic to lead along those first 2 girls that were friends of C and just use them for sex and take pictures of them??  So are not guys incredibly manipulative and sadistic fucking assholes??  And thereby that reasoning the whole human race is incredibly manipulative and sadistic fuckers OR we are attracted to and attract into our lives people of the opposite sex that are like us or reflect our own qualities (karma is a bitch) and most people are actually really nice and cool both female and male.

this, you're sort of a cunt for doing that

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #5202 on: October 24, 2011, 03:56:16 am »

I didn't have sex with them, I made out with them.. I also didn't lead them on, I told them exactly why I didn't want to continue talking to them. They agreed, but C didn't think it was "right"
I didn't lead on anyone, I'm not that type.

To make this more understandable - Both girls were fine with what happened. It was a pure hook up situation and they were okay with that. C didn't think what I did was right, yet her friends told her to relax.
C is a psychopath.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 03:57:57 am by Mechanix »
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #5203 on: October 24, 2011, 03:59:04 am »
I didn't have sex with them, I made out with them.. I also didn't lead them on, I told them exactly why I didn't want to continue talking to them. They agreed, but C didn't think it was "right"
I didn't lead on anyone, I'm not that type.

To make this more understandable - Both girls were fine with what happened. It was a pure hook up situation and they were okay with that. C didn't think what I did was right, yet her friends told her to relax.
C is a psychopath.
Have you tried to see this from her point of view? C's view, that is.

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #5204 on: October 24, 2011, 04:03:11 am »
+1
C is the "my way or the highway" type, and I don't give in to people like that. I'm always open to compromise or doing what others want to do, as long as they are as well. I clash with people who want things done their way and ONLY their way, and she's that type.
C was mad because she wanted me to date one of the 2. Instead, I played both fields like any normal single male would, and I didn't break anyones hearts. I still talk to 1 of the 2 (the other has a boyfriend now) but we're strictly friends. She stopped talking to C after the whole fiasco with me. C went batshit on her for agreeing with me, that it was just a simple hookup and nothing more.

At the time that I hooked up with those 2, I wasn't looking for a relationship and I made that very clear at the beginning, before I hooked up with either.
I didn't do it as a dick, I did it because they wanted to, and so did I. It was a purely physical attraction and I satisfied it for them.

It's not like I fucked them and ran, we made out a few times. Big deal.
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang