21 (15.7%)
Strat sucks
31 (23.1%)
Strat sucks but I will enjoy the battles
35 (26.1%)
I like Strat and Chaos are still somehow the nerds here
47 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author Topic: CHOPAS - Wat the Heck? (NA Faction)  (Read 630116 times)

Offline alkaowni

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • requieemscat in paces altair
    • View Profile
  • Faction: chaotic
  • Game nicks: zikkikikiki_zakikikakio hongdongo_abatora hebebo_alkaowni honald_alkaowni hindaga_adidagashaaklaowni
  • IRC nick: irc
Re: CHAOS - War is Hell (NA Faction)
« Reply #4845 on: October 16, 2011, 05:11:13 am »
+2
No no, I think you mostly have Vic and Coy to thank. Them and the four or five nerds who become total my old friends even if they see a girl write something online. Delta-males. Shit jokes become laugh-worthy just because the writer presumably has a vagina. Pathetic. It's almost as bad IRL - but at least there those my old friends can fantasize the girls will have sex with them (hah, fat chance, friendzoned hard). Makes me embarrassed to be male. Although the difference between alpha and delta-males is rather huge. I propose that from now on there are four sexes. Females, alphas, deltas and Everyone Else (includes betas, transexuals and Tears of Destiny.)
white knight bundle of sticks eat a dick  :wink:

edtittit: also, almost all pua 'strategies' and 'basics' are wrong and for people with spergers... but obviously if you have to look that shit up you lack the social skills/common sense to know that in the first place
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:19:03 am by alkaowni »
as long as 1 alkaowni lives.......... can the alkaownis truly be deadd?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #4846 on: October 16, 2011, 05:19:21 am »
+3
No no, I think you mostly have Vic and Coy to thank. Them and the four or five nerds who become total my old friends even if they see a girl write something online. Delta-males. Shit jokes become laugh-worthy just because the writer presumably has a vagina. Pathetic. It's almost as bad IRL - but at least there those my old friends can fantasize the girls will have sex with them (hah, fat chance, friendzoned hard). Makes me embarrassed to be male. Although the difference between alpha and delta-males is rather huge. I propose that from now on there are four sexes. Females, alphas, deltas and Everyone Else (includes betas, transexuals and Tears of Destiny.)

i will alpha you off a cliff like the beta bitch you are

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4847 on: October 16, 2011, 05:27:25 am »
+1
white knight bundle of sticks eat a dick  :wink:

edtittit: also, almost all pua 'strategies' and 'basics' are wrong and for people with spergers... but obviously if you have to look that shit up you lack the social skills/common sense to know that in the first place
White knight? I'm as far away from a white knight as you can get. You managed to completely misunderstand everything, somehow! Nice.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline alkaowni

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: zikkikikiki_zakikikakio hongdongo_abatora hebebo_alkaowni honald_alkaowni hindaga_adidagashaaklaowni
« Reply #4848 on: October 16, 2011, 06:29:36 am »
+3
White knight? I'm as far away from a white knight as you can get. You managed to completely misunderstand everything, somehow! Nice.
nope, seemed pretty clear cut 2 me mate... these poor women getting harassed by these stupid delta nerds!! fucking losers!! now i will get into their beds hehehehheh  8-)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4849 on: October 16, 2011, 06:32:19 am »
nope, seemed pretty clear cut 2 me mate... these poor women getting harassed by these stupid delta nerds!! fucking losers!! now i will get into their beds hehehehheh  8-)

I'm not doubting that it all seemed clear to you  :D

Also, if you took your eyes in your hand and looked, they weren't getting harassed, they were feeding off of it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline alkaowni

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4850 on: October 16, 2011, 06:37:37 am »
+1

Also, if you took your eyes in your hand and looked, they weren't getting harassed, they were feeding off of it.

your right sorry

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4851 on: October 16, 2011, 06:40:42 am »
mr xant your signature is wrong, the proper quote is aut vincere aut mori, and there is no punctuation in latin

I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4852 on: October 16, 2011, 06:43:56 am »
mr xant your signature is wrong, the proper quote is aut vincere aut mori, and there is no punctuation in latin

no sir there are several ways of saying it, that is the way 1. leib-husaren regiment had it. http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/1._Leib-Husaren-Regiment_Nr._1
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4853 on: October 16, 2011, 06:44:51 am »
no sir there are several ways of saying it, that is the way 1. leib-husaren regiment had it. http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/1._Leib-Husaren-Regiment_Nr._1

no hablo moonspeak

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #4854 on: October 16, 2011, 06:47:02 am »
+2

No shit Sherlock... They were enjoying the conversation... really? And this differs how compared to all the other circle jerk conversations on this forum between males and "I'm super cool at this game and benchpress 500lbs and haz girlfrnd, like two of them... I r cool and better then you." The previous conversations are as meaningless as every other conversation on these forums not including chicks.

Anyone who took any of the previous comments seriously is an absolute moron.

Guys like joking with chicks. Chicks like joking with guys. No one is so crazy as to think "Hey this girl that I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF AND HAVE NEVER MET AND DON'T LIVE NEAR I COULD TOTALLY HAVE SEX WITH YEAH!" It is just random harmless fun because the people participating are just... that... fucking... bored.... I just got even more bored after seeing the same material repeat too many times.

Everyone knows that nobody is hooking up with nobody, and that "stroking" each others Egos is not really that but just sarcastic joking...

So real question is Xant, who cares?

Nobody really knows anyone on the internet, and everything is just speculative bullshit that can only be used for jokes or making an ass out of oneself.

Really, at the end of the day, this is just random shit on the internet. I personally have never spoken (voice and proper conversations) to Anwyl, and have only spoken to Vic a few times, and I honestly am not that emotionally invested into either of them to actually start seriously comparing "Yes YOU look better then YOU and this is totally important for all of us." I seriously doubt anyone else in the thread has a different stance on it.

The conversations in this thread were as nonsensical with the VIC vs Anwyl "fight" as they were a bunch of pages ago without them. Nothing really changed besides us all being spammy bastards. No one is seriously "comparing" the two.

First clue that this is all just random bullshit is that it is in the CHAOS thread. No one is "feeding" anyone, we are just trying to make extremely boring parts of the day slightly interesting.

I hope to god that everyone agrees with the above, otherwise yes it would be sad for someone to be taking any of it seriously.

TL:DR version. No one is seriously comparing Vic and Anwyl in any fashion, nor are we "dumb males" trying to prove anything besides how absolutely fucking bored we are right now, hence wasting time on this forum. To believe otherwise suggests that you are either an idiot or read WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too deep into people on the internet.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 06:50:01 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4855 on: October 16, 2011, 06:49:10 am »
+1
no hablo moonspeak

it's the master language, not moonspeak. learn it
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4856 on: October 16, 2011, 06:51:40 am »
+3
So real question is Xant, who cares?

you do obviously

Offline alkaowni

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4857 on: October 16, 2011, 06:52:22 am »
+1
big frikkin post
um please dont make big posts like this otherwise how will xant be able to fulfill his fantasy of j/oing in vics faec

Offline ALKAOWNI_FOREVER

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • hey what sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4858 on: October 16, 2011, 06:54:17 am »
+1
um please dont make big posts like this otherwise how will xant be able to fulfill his fantasy of j/oing in vics faec
dude thats grossss

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4859 on: October 16, 2011, 06:56:02 am »

Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.