21 (15.7%)
Strat sucks
31 (23.1%)
Strat sucks but I will enjoy the battles
35 (26.1%)
I like Strat and Chaos are still somehow the nerds here
47 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author Topic: CHOPAS - Wat the Heck? (NA Faction)  (Read 630543 times)

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
Re: CHAOS - War is Hell (NA Faction)
« Reply #4740 on: October 14, 2011, 08:21:38 am »
+3
I would love to duel you sometime when you're on. But yeah,you should be more vocal with it. This thread gets really fucking boring.

did u just realize this

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #4741 on: October 14, 2011, 08:22:45 am »
+2
I was done with this train wreck at like page 230 or so. I'm just too much of a polite sissy bitch to get vocal about it.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4742 on: October 14, 2011, 08:23:54 am »
+1
I was done with this train wreck at like page 230 or so. I'm just too much of a polite sissy bitch to get vocal about it.

I think i only started spamming in here the past week or so

It entertains me just enough to keep me coming back

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #4743 on: October 14, 2011, 03:54:05 pm »
+1
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #4744 on: October 14, 2011, 04:19:32 pm »
+1
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

(click to show/hide)

Clever.  I see what you did there.

Yes, this thread peters out everytime Vic and Anwyl stop catfighting for the troops.

We need to recruit more sexy ladies to this thread - one-way ticket to page 1000!!!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:26:35 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #4745 on: October 14, 2011, 07:23:50 pm »
+5
Got an A on my first major college paper.
FUCK YEAH.

I'm coming down with strep throat and I have football practice today, and a game tomorrow.
save me..
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline VicTheBear

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • You guys are dicks, and I'll drink to that.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: VicTheBear
  • IRC nick: VicTheBear
« Reply #4746 on: October 14, 2011, 08:14:40 pm »
+4
Clever.  I see what you did there.

Yes, this thread peters out everytime Vic and Anwyl stop catfighting for the troops.

We need to recruit more sexy ladies to this thread - one-way ticket to page 1000!!!!

Fuck fighting wit Anwyl. Sinvce Iv'e been in anear constant drunken  stupor it doenst' seeem worthit anymore.
Lets be friends becasue my boobs arebigger and my hips are more delicoius. Pluss the red hair. she shall be my hotyoung apprencice sidekick charcter with +15 to seduction and +5 to dexterity huehuehuehueee~

Also my frined morgan came over last night and we danced around in heels wile watchingg kpop cideos and drinking baileys and buatterscoch schnapps. she's korean irl, huel. be jelly bro.
--victoria

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4747 on: October 14, 2011, 08:27:51 pm »
Fuck fighting wit Anwyl. Sinvce Iv'e been in anear constant drunken  stupor it doenst' seeem worthit anymore.
Lets be friends becasue my boobs arebigger and my hips are more delicoius. Pluss the red hair. she shall be my hotyoung apprencice sidekick charcter with +15 to seduction and +5 to dexterity huehuehuehueee~

Also my frined morgan came over last night and we danced around in heels wile watchingg kpop cideos and drinking baileys and buatterscoch schnapps. she's korean irl, huel. be jelly bro.

You three could be Dyna's Angels.

Karmy can be Bosley  :mrgreen:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4748 on: October 14, 2011, 09:27:11 pm »

lets meet up

(click to show/hide)

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #4749 on: October 14, 2011, 09:45:07 pm »
+2

Wait, wait, wait. What?

So what if your boobs are bigger. I have more luxurious lips, and an extremely tight ass. Besides, size isn't everything. When you're old (oh wait, already are!) and start sagging. My perky, albeit small boobs will still be the same. And red hair, come on. My hair is auburn, the less slutty red. Furthermore I highly doubt your hips are "delicious" when compared to mine. Mine may not be as big and matronly as yours, but I take good care of myself and they compliment my figure perfectly.

Though I'm amazed you could even form complete thoughts with how drunk I assume you are. So why don't you go fuck some stranger, and get back to me when you sober up.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4750 on: October 14, 2011, 09:47:31 pm »
+3
Wait, wait, wait. What?

So what if your boobs are bigger. I have more luxurious lips, and an extremely tight ass. Besides, size isn't everything. When you're old (oh wait, already are!) and start sagging. My perky, albeit small boobs will still be the same. And red hair, come on. My hair is auburn, the less slutty red. Furthermore I highly doubt your hips are "delicious" when compared to mine. Mine may not be as big and matronly as yours, but I take good care of myself and they compliment my figure perfectly.

Though I'm amazed you could even form complete thoughts with how drunk I assume you are. So why don't you go fuck some stranger, and get back to me when you sober up.

heh

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4751 on: October 14, 2011, 09:51:09 pm »
Wait, wait, wait. What?

Awwww come on now, she offered you friendship and gave your awesome attributes (+15 to seduction and +5 to dexterity)!

While I enjoy your guys' cattiness, that sounded just bitter  :(

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4752 on: October 14, 2011, 09:56:48 pm »
Wait, wait, wait. What?

Yeah and she looks like Emma Watson biatches!!!

Vic looks like..ehm what was the ghost girls name that was on the toilets in HP? Cept with ginger hair instead of black.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #4753 on: October 14, 2011, 10:08:31 pm »

Attention whore.

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4754 on: October 14, 2011, 10:23:26 pm »
Attention whore.

You say that like it's a bad thing...