21 (15.7%)
Strat sucks
31 (23.1%)
Strat sucks but I will enjoy the battles
35 (26.1%)
I like Strat and Chaos are still somehow the nerds here
47 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author Topic: CHOPAS - Wat the Heck? (NA Faction)  (Read 630160 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: CHAOS - War is Hell (NA Faction)
« Reply #3765 on: September 27, 2011, 08:48:52 pm »
+1
I do some gymnastics as well, not a whole lot though. Climbing as well, good for upper body. Also yoga! Makes me look toned. Hiking and running too! Good for leg development. And of course swimming is my favourite, and diving.

Wow, I need to get some actual hobbies.

Damn, you must have an amazing butt.  Sprinter or long-distance?  Yeah, my hippy, new-agey parents had me do things like gymnastics, yoga, and martial arts from an early age, most of my siblings stopped doing them after a while but I'm the athlete in my family and actually enjoyed it.  Didn't stunt my growth (6'2") but my brother got gimped down to 5'9", got way too tall for gymnastics but there are usually cool non-competitive adult gymnastics classes in most major cities.

I like the women's rule on trading/paying/keeping tabs on drinks between guy and gal friends - woman's mind "we split equally and share", guy's mind - "Yeah, we pay about 90% of the time."  Totally fine, but i think all of us guys would appreciate being appreciated for footing the bill so often.

P.S. Used 1 butt and no the's
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: September 27, 2011, 08:51:04 pm »
MATH IS VERY SERIOUS! It can be fun sometimes though... But still serious yo. My calculus teachers ruined me :/No way in hell. Gnjus just got an 85 point warning for sexual content, and I will be damned if I follow. You shall not bait Vic into explaining it either, I like her posting.

Get someone on vent to explain it to you, or TS if you finally got that.
Lets rape ur calc teachers. GIEF ADRESSES AND WE BRING DARKKARMA AND HIS MS-13 POSSE!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #3767 on: September 27, 2011, 08:56:59 pm »

I like the women's rule on trading/paying/keeping tabs on drinks between guy and gal friends - woman's mind "we split equally and share", guy's mind - "Yeah, we pay about 90% of the time."  Totally fine, but i think all of us guys would appreciate being appreciated for footing the bill so often.

My roommate has gone to dinner with a guy for the sake of getting a meal a few times and im just like,  :mad:.

My stance is that I usually won't foot the bill unless I feel like the girl is worth it some capacity.Fuck, if you can hold an intelligent conversation with me then I'll even buy for you. It's usually pretty easy to tell if they just came with little or no interest in you at all and is just a hungry bitch. If the dates going nowhere then guess what? You're buying your own food. That said, I don't go on alot of formal dates.  :?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:02:45 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3768 on: September 27, 2011, 08:59:04 pm »
I like formal dates, nothing like going out dressed up. Can get expensive, but as corny as it sounds, it usually has magical memories to last. <3
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: September 27, 2011, 09:05:11 pm »
I like formal dates, nothing like going out dressed up. Can get expensive, but as corny as it sounds, it usually has magical memories to last. <3

Yeah, I always like doing the dates that no one else does or at least show some originality and recognition of her interests.  Like if she enjoys music - go to the opera or classical music concert (discounted tickets, otherwise wayyy too expensive).  If she is an artist - go to an art class or the art museum.  She likes food - go to some foreign culture dining resaturant like moroccan.

The true mastery is when you figure out all the creative dates that cost almost no money - many museums, park, rose gardens, picnics, parades/festivals, art shows, neighborhood block parties, hiking, bike ride, etc. etc.

First dates should cost little to no money - save you a lot of grief.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: September 27, 2011, 09:06:08 pm »
+1
How the fuck do you not have a tumblr, Kesh... My goodness, your blog would probably be amazing.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #3771 on: September 27, 2011, 09:07:12 pm »
Swimming is awesome.

Yea swimming is my favourite of all of them definitely.

Did I mention I was a lifeguard in Germany?  :wink:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3772 on: September 27, 2011, 09:07:48 pm »
Kesh knows how to do it right!

But yeah, start a tumblr! Just don't announce it to all the creepers on these forums.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #3773 on: September 27, 2011, 09:09:02 pm »
Did I mention I was a lifeguard in Germany?  :wink:

Well played.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3774 on: September 27, 2011, 09:10:20 pm »
How the fuck do you not have a tumblr, Kesh... My goodness, your blog would probably be amazing.

So a tumblr is a blog??? or some kind of facebook like day-to-day biography or something??

I actually have written a book about 250 pages long (never published, still needs a LOT of editing) for fun. 
I do have a lot of crazy stories - I used to be a successful professional poker player for quite some time, met a lot of interesting folks.

Bravo - dynamike.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #3775 on: September 27, 2011, 09:12:18 pm »
+1
Damn, you must have an amazing butt.  Sprinter or long-distance?  Yeah, my hippy, new-agey parents had me do things like gymnastics, yoga, and martial arts from an early age, most of my siblings stopped doing them after a while but I'm the athlete in my family and actually enjoyed it.  Didn't stunt my growth (6'2") but my brother got gimped down to 5'9", got way too tall for gymnastics but there are usually cool non-competitive adult gymnastics classes in most major cities.

I don't run competitively. Most go on long runs for fun, usually a few miles. Done a few 10k's for charity. Want to do a marathon sometime. The 10k's are too easy.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #3776 on: September 27, 2011, 09:14:43 pm »
Essentially, Tumblr is an outlet for people to post anything and everything relevant to their interest, whether it be pictures, music,videos,pop/internet/past/present culture, anything. You can also post blogs if you see choose to. You can then tag your posts with key words on the far right corner. Anyone who searches those key word for whatever their reasons will come across your posts since they were tagged with those key words. If a person likes what they hear or read, then they will subscribe to you by "following" you. I've already gotten about 10 followers and you've probably got alot more in the way of interesting things to say than some college student does.

Here's mine

I have not posted anything worthwhile in a few days.

http://whysotired.tumblr.com/
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:24:11 pm by Darkkarma »

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #3777 on: September 27, 2011, 09:16:12 pm »
Essentially, Tumblr is an outlet for people to post anything and everything relevant to their interest, whether it be pictures, music,videos,pop/internet/past/present culture, anything. You can also post blogs if you see choose to. You can then tag your posts with key words on the far right corner. Anyone who searches those key word for whatever their reasons will come across your posts since they were tagged with those key words. If a person likes what they hear or read, then they will subscribe to you by "following" you. I've already gotten about 10 followers and you've probably got alot more in the way of interesting things to say than some college student does.

twitter???

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: September 27, 2011, 09:17:20 pm »

i'll have to check it out.  Thanks.

hey, im not that much older than you, still in my 20s, and i was in school for an extra 3 years, so i don't have that much more interesting things to say than you might ahve.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:23:47 pm by Keshian »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3779 on: September 27, 2011, 09:17:43 pm »
twitter???

Only celebritys use twitter i herd.