21 (15.7%)
Strat sucks
31 (23.1%)
Strat sucks but I will enjoy the battles
35 (26.1%)
I like Strat and Chaos are still somehow the nerds here
47 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author Topic: CHOPAS - Wat the Heck? (NA Faction)  (Read 629755 times)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
Re: CHAOS - War is Hell (NA Faction)
« Reply #3180 on: September 19, 2011, 11:30:07 am »
+1
Come hang in our TS more often, u big silly bear.

I know this guy ate a chick.. but the comments are seriously hilarious.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:37:38 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline AshTre

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: m8
  • Game nicks: AshTre
« Reply #3181 on: September 19, 2011, 11:43:18 am »
Sir, I hang out in your TS quite often. Though I tend only to join when Jar is playing. I shall frequent the TS more!

And yes I am the Ash Tre of the TrollWorlds forums! Have at thee!

(Prepares for a steel reserve hangover)

Offline Daniel

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daniel
« Reply #3182 on: September 19, 2011, 04:54:44 pm »

Steel reserve.

Be my friend.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #3183 on: September 19, 2011, 05:02:36 pm »
Can I come back and play with my derp/troll buddies again?

Screw you, you never play with me anymore  :cry:

Dear Tears,

Keeping you out of a thread on these forums is probably impossible, I'm not sure anyone should try. Furthermore, I don't mind you being here posting stuff, your occasional inanity is far more tolerable than what has been going on around here lately.
   You are also welcome to come into our teamspeak sometime again, if you wish, we enjoy talking to all different kinds of folk in there. For that matter, practically anyone is welcome to stop by in there if they would like. That is, assuming they're interested. It's sometimes an aural kick in the pants in there. Anyhow, just poke somebody to get let into our channel.

Birdily yours,
Cannery

P.S. I can't think of anything to make this seem more like a real missive.

Furthermore we would like to invite you to light some scented candles and play some classical music while you bathe in the soft sound of our voices on our teamspeak.

Please note that we have banned all profanity and Ober's phallus from our channel and instead indulge in the reading of poetry to each other, including some of our very own creations.

We are looking forward to a delightful evening with you.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #3184 on: September 19, 2011, 05:09:51 pm »
I already finished it actually. Didn't gain a pound, my metabolism is epic winzorz.

They are?

Any woman over a size 6 doesn't exist in real life, they are an alien race seeking control over the planet and must be eradicated before Agincourt happens again on Guam.

Also, scented candles, smells nice, maybe I'll join you guys.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: September 19, 2011, 06:16:05 pm »
+1
actually tears you are literally the worst, last night i was indeed trolling you but i was also speaking truth, you dont even suck up to the right admins

tears of destiny sniff he own farts, a shameful tears
FREE ALLERS

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #3186 on: September 19, 2011, 06:30:40 pm »
Sir, I hang out in your TS quite often. Though I tend only to join when Jar is playing. I shall frequent the TS more!

And yes I am the Ash Tre of the TrollWorlds forums! Have at thee!

nice avatar XD
Just a soldier

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3187 on: September 19, 2011, 06:33:12 pm »
actually tears you are literally the worst, last night i was indeed trolling you but i was also speaking truth, you dont even suck up to the right admins

tears of destiny sniff he own farts, a shameful tears

You were speaking the truth about what?
I also like how you are always the person to initiate this conversation, and not me. Why do you have an obsession with bringing this up? Are you unable to stop talking about me because I am just that fascinating? You started your posts with "actually tears you are literally the worst," when no one was talking about me for the last couple of posts, and when no one in this thread claimed that I was the best. Good job brute forcing this subject yet again.

Fine, you want to talk about it? Let us have this discussion here on The Forums where the chat log is permanent instead of the IRC scroll by fiasco.

You claiming that I suck up to admins.
I don't really suck up to Admins if I lash out constantly against Paul every time he posts an anti-NA statement, and my history with the devs is less then stellar what with Meow threatening to permaban me if I trolled about Strat one more time, or Fasader banning me from IRC countless times in just one day.

Furthermore, only Shik matters when it comes to when she decides that my suspension is over, not anyone else last I checked, so why would I bother sucking up in IRC if Shik is not online?
This point of yours makes no sense.

So this is me sucking up to the Admins? "BEAR, I think the map is fine and it is stupid to argue that it is bad until we see what new map features get implemented and the map is tested out." For really, I eeven explained why I liked the map due to the natural borders, coastal area, and that chadz explained that trade would be dependant on distance, of which the spread out distances of NA side is a good thing. Meanwhile you were claiming that the devs "made the map by slamming their greasy heads into the keyboard a couple of times."

You also keep pointing out that I keep hitting on Anwyl and yadda yadda yadda.
How many times do I have to explain this? I have flirted countless times with Panalopy (which is a guy) and Kesh (which I only started flirting with after I found out Kesh was a guy) and SeQuel (who is also a guy) and a bunch of other forum posters. I even propositioned Lord_Panos for sex the last half dozen times we spoke... yet once I say a few things to Anwyl you have for the past few weeks given me nothing but grief... really?

So I can have fun with guys but the instant I do it to just one chick it is a huge offense that you must spam me in IRC constantly with it, and harass me constantly when I was an Admin with it? You even said "Tears since I am muted on the forums I am going to have to troll you here on Admin chat about it" and then did so every damned time I was online. I lost count of how many times I saw green text from you about it giving me crap. Then I go on IRC last night and that is one of the first few words out of your mouth again giving me shit about Anwyl.

What the fuck is your problem? Are you this ticked off that I dared say to Anwyl "I like your style" or "I hope you are not having a bad day?" Or maybe it was my "Marriage" comment, yes I can see that proposing that we commit Federal Fraud together is sooooooooo flirty, nothing says sexy like joking about going to jail amirit?

For weeks you have been giving me constant shit about this, why are you so butt hurt that I dared speak and joke with a chick On The Internet. Are you her big brother or something that you have to harass me constantly on IRC or IN GAME about it every opportunity you get?

What is up with your obesssion about me that you have to claim that I am sucking up to Admin? How am I sucking up to admin when I give Paul shit every opportunity I get? How am I sucking up to Admin when I say "BEAR, give the map a chance, I like it?" How am I sucking up to Admin if I have not spoken a single word in game or out of game to Shik after I was suspended?

Dude, seriously, your obsession with bringing these subjects up constantly is seriously creeping me out.

Read the whole damned thing you lazy jackass, I am tired of talking about this every time you show up, so how about we resolve this finally so you can stop bugging me about it?

Why do you have such a personal crusade against me?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 06:34:51 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: September 19, 2011, 06:42:33 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
FREE ALLERS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #3189 on: September 19, 2011, 06:44:12 pm »
Chaos is always the right thread to bring the drama to, there is a reason its 213 pages long.

But yeah, you were raging pretty hard on IRC Bear (and thats coming from a fellow rager).  Tears is a chill guy, leave him alone.  And you do know all internet women are either police or guys right??  Anwyl has been hiding her inner manhood this whole time, so no need for white knight syndrome.  Plus with all those oreos she won't be under size 6 very long and then she will become part of the alien race planning the domination of Earth by Guam in a revival of Agincourt.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #3190 on: September 19, 2011, 06:48:30 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So you are going to be a wuss and not even respond properly due to lack of anything real to say... Great.

You were not who I would expect to be the person to have a personal crusade against me, I don't remember ever doing anything to you. I would have figured that the first person on cRPG to harass me on a constant basis would be a bandit or someone I pissed off... Not some random LLJK....
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline AshTre

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: September 19, 2011, 07:04:38 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Also, I read your whole post

/golfclap
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 07:09:13 pm by AshTre »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #3192 on: September 19, 2011, 07:05:39 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Context?

Offline AshTre

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: September 19, 2011, 07:09:35 pm »

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #3194 on: September 19, 2011, 07:18:36 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Also: moar spam, less drama please.

This IS an official recruitment thread after all.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?