Strategus > Faction Halls

CHOPAS - Wat the Heck? (NA Faction)

(1/1872) > >>

Canary:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Invention, it must be humbly admitted, does not consist in creating out of void but out of chaos.
-Mary Shelley

Stratia - not just a clan, but a uniting factor. This is the basis upon which these warriors are united. But that wasn't enough for some...
Now resurfaces an old order of the Stratian battle-cult, one that this time will seek to renew the name and country whose service it was once under.
Chaos is a small nation, it is a tightknit fighting group, it is the elite of the enlightened, the eminent and the excellent. No one can control the unity of our diverging natures, but we still manage to stay cooperative, for we're all different, and that discordance is where chaos comes from.
Our aims are our own, and we don't own them. Our sights shift as does our reaction. We take no responsibility; we lay no fault. We are chaos, we are the battle. And we are strong.

The Aspiration to ChaosOur goal is was to dedicate our focus to strategus upon its return (back before strat 2), and concentrate as much effort as we can into it. We want to make it fun for everyone, even our enemies. In the meantime we'll strive to enjoy ourselves by fighting people in the battle servers and perhaps the siege server, where we can, as they say, hone our skills.

Order Within ChaosOur members will be subject to a code of conduct, as this clan is not here merely to satisfy our sense of humor. Antagonizing any specific person will not be tolerated, there is a line you can cross even while joking. Keep in mind that not everyone may take something you say as lightly as you intend. Plus you never know who is an admin, these days. Being repeatedly kicked and banned at all will reflect poorly upon us, if it happens to you, consider yourself under intensive scrutiny. Intentionally breaking server rules will cause you to become ostracized by us. Any of the veterans should never have to defend one of our members' actions to an admin.
We also require our members to actively be available for contact, whether it be through steam or in teamspeak. It is highly recommended that you stay logged into steam when you're online and at your computer, we have a chat group for a reason, and with our strategus participation in mind open communication between members will be a necessity.

- The Affiliates - (click to show/hide)There was something WORTHWHILE here. It's gone now.
(click to show/hide)Full, unranked, pictureless member list:
Canary
Beerper
Marcus/Riran
Rhaelys
Ganner
San
Vitamins/Vulture
Ildist
Kreczor
DrDerp/The_D
Cyclopsided/brunchlady
Malaclypse
Bigadaboosh
Mayzer
Uumdi
Comikal
ShinySpoons
Justus_Caesar/Windrunner
Johnny
Rangerbob
Socrates
Ober/SkeletonJelly
Konrax
Kaiden
Winterly/Witch
Kartoffeln
The_Voice
Shaolin
Septim
Johnny_Ridden
DarkKarma
Xol
Martian
Muse/Moose/Saturn
Saloria
Ron_Burgundy
Ostulor
Wolfgang
ZyloRage
Honeydew

The following names have not applied to the clan via the cRPG site.
Leman_Russ
Detrik
Skoots
AgentQ
MrShovelFace
Visus
Blitzcraig
Angel
SaulCanner R.I.P.

- Clan Associations - (click to show/hide)FIDLGB are our friends.

- Diplomatic Channels - To contact us, get ahold of Canary or somebody, who knows.Our new teamspeak server is at weshould.servebeer.com

-Ultimate timely poll expectant various-

(click to show/hide)Poll #1 results:
How do you feel about Chaos?

Hate Chaos/choas scum: 29 (29%)
They're alright: 18 (18%)
I really like them/am a member: 25 (25%)
I only hate Canary: 18 (18%)
I just want to fight them: 10 (10%)

100 votes total.

Poll #2 results:

What theme fits us best for Halloween?

Pumpkin or Jack o' Lantern: 9 (21.4%)
Creepy spiderwebs: 0 (0%)
A dusty Witch or a witch's hat: 4 (9.5%)
A spuuki ghost (no metaphor plz): 6 (14.3%)
Old dead tree (no metaphor plz): 13 (31%)
Fiendish black cat and the moon: 5 (11.9%)
Haunted house with eerie glowing windows: 5 (11.9%)

42 votes total.

Poll #3 results:

Which banner?

Pumpkin spiderwebs 14 (35.9%)
Upset ghost over old tree 25 (64.1%)

39 votes total.

Poll #4 results:

Favorite holiday or time of year?

Halloween 5 (5.6%)
IT'S SAMHAIN (pronounced sah-win), JEEZE MOM 4 (4.4%)
Thanksgiving, for I am the fattest there is 8 (8.9%)
New Year's Eve 4 (4.4%)
Valentine's Day, because I have no personality of my own (call me ladies! plz!) 3 (3.3%)
Springtime 2 (2.2%)
WHENEVER IT'S COLD. Winter and snow, please! 23 (25.6%)
IT HAS TO BE HOT, I like to wear as little as possible 6 (6.7%)
Independence day (aka 4th of July AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA) 9 (10%)
Autumn (sometimes known as "fall") cuz it's purdy 9 (10%)
My birthday because the celebration doesn't have to be shared with scum like you 12 (13.3%)
*any of the made-up internet bullshit holidays, like talk-like-a-pirate-day that I ALWAYS FUCKING MISS* 5 (5.6%)

90 votes total.

___

(click to show/hide)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Upcoming!
Taking a look at this post again, possibly start working on detailed roster soon.
More battles, for sure, we'll find some.

________________________________________________________If you're interested in applying to Chaos, you must absolutely be interested in strategus you must be an active cRPG player willing to use teamspeak. Please send a private message to Canary with a brief message about yourself and your experience with online video games, and make a post on our thread saying you're interested, this will help us keep track of you and take notice of your presence in teamspeak. Please note that using teamspeak is the linchpin of our recruitment process, you absolutely must be active in there to be considered. And please understand that hanging out with us is not a guarantee that we'll accept you into Chaos. Please be patient.

Duster:
No more RS?

Canary:

--- Quote from: Duster on February 25, 2011, 07:57:58 am ---No more RS?

--- End quote ---

RS is still alive and kicking, and I'm confident that it will do well without us in it. We're still loosely affiliated with it, anyway, since we play with its members most of the time when we're on.

Bothersome_Aldryk:
Would you look at this? Just look at this.

Braeden:
D'Hara extends a warm welcome to the Remnants of the Remnants of Stratia! 

May Chaos ever grow stronger in Caladria.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version