cRPG > Global

Autoblocker unban thread

<< < (2/30) > >>

Devilize:
I can vouch for Darkwulf. He was one of my admins and brought it to my light before I shared the details with Cmpx and Gash from ATS (Gash was managing the ATS servers in echo's stead while Echo was away for a time.). I advised Cmpx that my admins and myself would be utilizing the hack in the duel server to study for obvious tells such as the inability to block in any other direction then down while not being attacked (fix came out for this afterwards). Darkwulf is the first person that I know to bring the first publicly available autoblock to light for the NA community - He was an admin for the NA servers - He was using it only to study it to better administer the servers - He was utilizing it to learn and teach other admins while Cmpx was fully aware of the situation. Please reconsider this ban - Thank You.

PacifisticKiller:
I am going to tell the truth, I started using autoblocker since December 30th, but not very often on a day to day basis, I just downloaded it on December 30th.
EDIT: The last time I used it was the exact moment I got disconnected because I got banned.

Meow: Extensive use, permabanned.

Angry_Bag:
Well i got a ban today.......the first time i used autoblock  hack was (11. ‎desember ‎2011, ‏‎16:27:31) For about 5-8 mins in c-rpg. i used it on Eu3 when it was Empty. only to duel my brother. i havent used it sinc because i know that i can get banned for using it, and i realy dont want that to happen...... i think its good that the devs made this update for banning autoblockers. and i think its better to block by yourself, its like half the fun :D

Meow: Minor use, unbanned.

VR_WiestGeyer:
I used it only when I started playing cRPG. When I was noob and dont blocking.
It was in the middle of the summer 2011. I used it short time, between something from July and August, but not everything these days!(I do not remember, it was half a year ago). But then I deleted it.
After that I did not do it used!
trust me...

Meow: Extensive use, permabanned.

VR__Alv:
ok one my clan mate (VR_Sigurd in game) said me that he used it 3monts ago but he can remember day or month. He used it for 3or4days and then  just left cheat and his PC but dont use it. Can he be unbanned?(Im writing because he dont know english)

Espu: Denied. Extensive use, permabanned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version