cRPG > Global

Autoblocker unban thread

(1/30) > >>

cmp:

--- Quote from: chadz on September 15, 2011, 07:48:44 am ---Ok, since we banned quite a lot of people, everyone doing an unban request is silly. So this is how it'll work.

You post in this thread. Once. You post when you used it. Use a date(day.month.year) when you first used it and either how many hours you used it or a date(day.month.year) when you last used it, not something like "between last shower and me taking a dump". Say when you first used it, say when you last used it. You can spice it up with excuses, but it doesn't really matter. It doesn't matter if you used it for testing, as a joke, to show off, to use it because everyone else uses it, to use it to show it's crap anyway, your brother used it, your dog used it, your best friend used it on your pc to get it banned, whatever. All we will check is how long you have used it, and if we think that timespan is short enough to warrant an unban.

If it's longer than a week, don't even bother posting.

Also, if you have no idea why we caught you using an autoblocker, then we sadly can't unban you, because obviously, your PC or your key is compromised, or someone is installing cheats on your pc without your knowledge. I suggest beating up your brother. Or I suggest trying very hard to figure out who used autoblock during the last 4 month.

If i haven't made myself clear: You get one chance. Exactly one. You post in this thread, we'll edit your post with "denied" or a lowered time period to tell you how long you will be punished. No discussions.

As you can see, we take cheats seriously, you should too.

--- End quote ---

No commentary, all trash-posters will get warnings.

Gomer:
Alright I already discussed this with you and I hope everyone reads this. I used auto block for a day found out I still suck with it on it was against the rules and stopped later that day. Spoke with CMP on IRC and he checked and confirmerd I wasn't lieing. I hope I will be able to get back to PEWPEW but I understand I broke the rules and I understand I will be punished but I like it rough and I will serve my time.

Edit:
I used it for a day probably like 3-4hours it was months ago and I have no excuse (except the ones I posted above). I haven't used it from that point nor after it. CMP said he checked and I was correct and you can ask any Hospitaller as long as I have been with them (few months) I haven't used it EVER as well as ask any NA player how shitty I am and that will prove even more I haven't used it in a very long time.

I had around 300 activation's and used for one day and this was confirmed by two different DEVS

Final Evidence:
[21:02] <Canary> [23:02] <Gomer> cRPG need a buldge/bust slider
[21:02] <Canary> UNBAN THIS GUY
[21:02] <Canary> +3 codpiece

Meow: Light use. Unban 11.02.2012

Arty:
Used autoblocker 5 months ago for a day (15-30min) im sure... Got banned yesterday. Can i get unbanned plz?

Meow: Light use. Unban 11.02.2012

Darkwulf:
Meow: Minor use, unbanned.

Shakesbeer:
2 weeks starting the 27th Im guessing thats like 30 hours :oops:.. pretty much always had it running even while being a shielder..

Forewarned is fore armed, and I have been plain stupid for using something I didn't need in the first place.
't was good here and cRPG took most of my (game)time since I discovered it, I'm a douchebag for screwing myself and the community over like this.

So.. Either goodbye in the case a good-mooded administrator decides to reduce it from a perm to long ban
And if not, farewell and best of luck to the mod, mods, and players.

Meow: Extensive use, permabanned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version