Strategus > Diplomacy

IMPORTANT - Diplomacy Forum Rules

(1/8) > >>

chadz:
We don't like the way the diplomacy subforum is being used right now - most threads derail into offtopic within page 1. We want to see more roleplaying and in-character conversation. This doesn't mean hardcore roleplaying, but you should write stuff with your character in mind.

Therefore, we will announce some rules that you should read closely before posting:
- no one liners - if you have something to say, put some effort in it.
- complete sentences, proper grammar - as above, put some effort in it.
- stay on topic
- no links to outside pictures, unless they really fit (ok: strategus map screenshot, not ok: link to 4chan images)
- same for youtube videos - unless you've done one yourself, it's most likely inappropiate.
- refrain from using "modern talk" - comparing a battle with the invasion of the iraq doesn't really help setting the mood
- think of it as people with messages that are getting sent to all of the lords.
- keep it in the timespan - so no talk about last strategus rounds, if possible

chadz:
Addition: we allow, actually encourage "hostile" talk - drag it to the mud, no problem, but stay "in character" - it's your characters having a fight, not your real persons.

Fluffy_Muffin:
What is this shit you killed the mod

Matey:
Avast ye scallywag chadz! yer fancy talk be offensive to me piratey nature and I be compelled to be killin ye. I be sending our boldest buccanneers to be endin yer life! Best be watching yer back for ye never know when Cyranule might show up carrying sWalker on his shoulders! (click to show/hide)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MaHuD:
Excellent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version