Author Topic: [Merc] Mercenaries  (Read 212276 times)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Re: Mercenaries (Strategus Claims)
« Reply #915 on: October 25, 2011, 12:46:25 am »
+1
Was one fun year, *cough* let me correct that, was one fun 2010 Q3/Q4 with you guys, good luck in strat, i'm a tool no more.

Wel no comming back for you if im to decide, selfish idiots who dont even want to logg into strat to help his clan is useless to us.

How many times did u write you quit now ?

And if your not happy beeing a tool, as 90 % is in strategus then complain to chadz or Dev team.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #916 on: October 25, 2011, 05:14:11 am »
And how many times I logged in old strats to help mercs out? Now i'm unwilling to because of my situation (ping) and instantly you decide you want me out of the clan, yes im a cold selfish bastard that never did anything for mercs, I hell didnt expect or want gratitude or anything like that, but being called a "selfish idiot" after all this.. yeah.... mercs are far from what they used to be, why the fuck should i even write GL for the future if ginger goes at me with insults....

PS: I only wanted to leave once, cause that month every shit hit the fans.. but anyways, go ahead and change the fact if you want. Also the best part is selfish, I gave my MW great maul to burrick and was selling completely all of my gear to give gold to mercs (only two MW pieces left), apparently not now since i'm an selfish bastard.. but that doesnt matter anyways.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:32:53 am by Mtemtko »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #917 on: October 25, 2011, 05:19:04 am »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Xtrah

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Xtrah
« Reply #918 on: October 25, 2011, 10:00:24 am »
You refuse to help Mte, even though you're able to. Just because you can't play, you refused to even register in Strategus. Nothing personal, but yeah - from our points of view you're selfish.

Wel no comming back for you if im to decide, selfish idiots who dont even want to logg into strat to help his clan is useless to us.

How many times did u write you quit now ?

And if your not happy beeing a tool, as 90 % is in strategus then complain to chadz or Dev team.

And as far as I know we didn't kick you instantly . .
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 10:14:11 am by Xtrah »

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #919 on: October 25, 2011, 10:15:49 am »
+1
Mtemtko is still a cool guy though. Have fun 8-)
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #920 on: October 25, 2011, 11:49:50 am »
Still, gotta love those animal hats... :shock:

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #921 on: October 25, 2011, 03:15:26 pm »
And how many times I logged in old strats to help mercs out? Now i'm unwilling to because of my situation (ping) and instantly you decide you want me out of the clan, yes im a cold selfish bastard that never did anything for mercs, I hell didnt expect or want gratitude or anything like that, but being called a "selfish idiot" after all this.. yeah.... mercs are far from what they used to be, why the fuck should i even write GL for the future if ginger goes at me with insults....

PS: I only wanted to leave once, cause that month every shit hit the fans.. but anyways, go ahead and change the fact if you want. Also the best part is selfish, I gave my MW great maul to burrick and was selling completely all of my gear to give gold to mercs (only two MW pieces left), apparently not now since i'm an selfish bastard.. but that doesnt matter anyways.

Selfish yeah, if u cant logg on ever to strat not even bother to partisipate at all then yeah noone would have use of you. And please dont come here and tell me you where going to give ur 11 mil crpg gold to anyone in mercs, ur statments is very childish as ever. U never gave burrick anything u lended it, big fucking diffrence.

And im sure chadz would not like you to sell your 11 mil gold for Real life money as you stated on skype.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #922 on: October 25, 2011, 05:23:24 pm »
+1

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 25, 2011, 05:44:08 pm »
Selfish yeah, if u cant logg on ever to strat not even bother to partisipate at all then yeah noone would have use of you. And please dont come here and tell me you where going to give ur 11 mil crpg gold to anyone in mercs, ur statments is very childish as ever. U never gave burrick anything u lended it, big fucking diffrence.

And im sure chadz would not like you to sell your 11 mil gold for Real life money as you stated on skype.

Yeah, I can't be bothered to participate, until I get my ping fixed and figure out how to use strategus on a phone (during the week im home (not including sleeping) for around 5 hours, so I need a way to check strat more often, in school or on train), what about other mercs that didnt participate the last strat? Not give a damn about either, aight. Yes I had intentions of giving away my money to: A) friends in crpg B) Mercs C) a lottery of some kind D) sell it for irl money( in need for school, W/E, also since when does thinking about translate into will do), but was just a thought E) Incase ping magically fixes itself or changing the ISP fixes it and I keep the money (switching sometime end of this year)
Me giving maul to burrick was probably as in, him keeping it since i didnt need 11mil for myself while I played, and would have not even thought of taking it back(does the fact that on the day you told me you were going to get rid of me(or atleast GTFOing me), I ask him to give it back mean something to you? I hope so)
Also, nice going burrick, I thought you were a trustworthy person, but apparently even someone ive known for over a year and have been in touch with almost daily is not even motherfucking SLIGHTLY-trusthworty, I hope you enjoyed the maul these last few weeks and I love the way you show your epic gratitude(<which actually is a fucking dagger in the back- if it was me leaving, go talk to ginger about it, i had no intentions of leaving until he shoved his shit infront of my face yesterday)... also ginger, you say it like its certain to happen(selling gold), but what i wrote was something completely different(maybe burrick didnt paste what I actually wrote),  are you making stuff up again or did burrick mess up? I sure do fucking hope you actually read what I wrote this time(unlike my last post), youre friggin glorious at skipping 3/4 of the subject.

@Xtrah:
Yes, as I wrote, I'm not willing to participate, until I get some shit fixed/figured out, then I'd gladly do strat daily like in the good ol' times. And no, I wasnt kicked out instantly, but being shoved in the face with:okey so why are u in Mercs then ? we are a strategus clan.-ginger  Makes me go into a fucking frenzy.

Also, this trolling(merc trolling that is), I don't mind it, i'll answer it and let people/mercs what know happened, since ginger likes to edit stuff by taking out half of the details.... I had no intentions of making a drama, but hey.. gingercunt had to start it, and I'm not going out without a fight.

@chadz/mod team: Go ahead and ban me if you wish, for considering selling my crpg gold for irl money, I don't really care that much anymore, seeing the true face of the new mercs just doesn't make me feel like sticking with the current crpg community anymore, atleast for a while...

.... gnjus fuck you, you drunkard :D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:31:07 pm by Mtemtko »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #924 on: October 25, 2011, 05:54:15 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Burr1ck

• Earl
  • Renown: 314
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • The Mercenaries are on Twitch.tv. Check the topic!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Burrick, Stimpy
« Reply #925 on: October 25, 2011, 09:01:01 pm »
Mte, you take things for granted and your behaviour is very ignorant and childish. When grow up you will agree with me when you look back at what you wrote , for now I'd doubt you truely understand with your shit-eating smile (I imagine) and selfish attitude. Farewell.

Oh and thanks for the Gen3 Great Maul test drive.

"Art thou the hammer, or art thou the nail? From the view of the beam, 'tis all the same. But for the nail, 'tis very different."
- Hammerite

The Mercenaries's YouTube channel

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: October 25, 2011, 09:29:26 pm »
I get your point Burrick- a part of it, the part with being a merc being taken for granted, but what surprised me most is that at that moment where you "betrayed" me. You were a merc leader in that moment, not a friend of mine, saddens me abit, quite alot actually but same thing happened with Noc. I'd just face everything and leave without too much fuss, but that was really bad.

Bout about the ignorant thing-  I hoped me being a (semi) veteran merc and past experience with mercs actually counted, even slightly, nope. I explained why I dont wish to play strat in a simple way (I hope), I don't want to play strat until my ping problem gets cleared- probably the best solution(apart from strat) for me would be to just stay offline on skype all the time like some other guys...It probably wouldn't have been even noticed since I tend to take breaks quite often...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:34:40 pm by Mtemtko »

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #927 on: October 25, 2011, 09:41:10 pm »
+1
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Kazak

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Сiла и Чѣсть!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Honeybadgers
  • Game nicks: Kazak
« Reply #928 on: October 25, 2011, 10:35:39 pm »
What is done - is done. Maybe let's change to another discussion?
Не веровать и верить свободно - Вот в чём вера моя... И только в одно
Я верую слепо, как сердцу угодно: В веселье и радость, и в смех и в вино!

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #929 on: October 26, 2011, 01:08:12 am »
but same thing happened with Noc.

Wtf did I do I'm away for 2.5 months, plus its fucking stupid to discuss in public. Quite acceptable from a member, but its unacceptable from leaders.
Stop acting like old hags.