Author Topic: [Merc] Mercenaries  (Read 212203 times)

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
Re: Mercenaries (New recruitment system)
« Reply #825 on: August 31, 2011, 11:51:41 pm »

MUST_GET_MORE_MERCS_IN_ONE_TEAM.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: September 01, 2011, 02:23:24 pm »
*sniffs* muffin was on the other team trying to kill people with a LHB off horseback.... It didnt go well.

FU AUTOBALANCE     FU!
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #828 on: September 01, 2011, 07:39:07 pm »
yeah, it's good when we keep the x5 rolling, not so good when one of us get switched, mainly me and muffin... :cry:

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #829 on: September 01, 2011, 08:12:04 pm »
If I didnt like you I wouldnt be sending this message. Its totally fucking retarded that you left Mercs over such a small little thing. Me and Nocti went around kicking each other from ts loads of times. We didnt leave because of it. After all the shit we have been through in this clan and the number of people that left, you stood strong with the few of us. Dont throw it away becuse of this shit.
I counted you as a friend, and I would hope that you would have to I. Come back, and dont become one of those weaklings we despised and laughed at for leaving.

If disagreeing with our leaders over a few decisions means more to you than the friends you left behind, then, not being funny, you can fuck off.

Muffin,

We have both been mercs for about the same amount of time, we have always been active.... even when morale was low, and tournaments hopeless because of the majority of our clan being inactive and or on vacation. And even then we still endured alot of morale drops, because merc leadership simply didnt care about it, since we didnt have strategus.
I always been a true Merc, i have dedicated alot of my time into Mercs.. and always remained loyal, and backed up every Merc on arguments. And i never asked anything in return, i only wished to be respected and acknowledged for what i was doing for Mercs.
There was alot more going on. I have been unhappy in Mercs for a longer time now. Basicly ive been unhappy in Mercs since the day Siiem and Xant left... following by Warlord and Koldborn. Thats where i started to not feel comfortable in Mercs anymore. But i kept on going anyways.
I have given out enough signals... and have always been in arguments with merc leaders, about my diffrent point of views. And i have told them they clench onto the past way too often, and that mercs itself realy changed. But i was always told to shut up, and that my arguments were invalid... and that i assume way to much.
I wasnt even heard out properly, and zero respect was given.

Strategus begun... and Mercs got excited again. some more old timers returned.. only to become inactive again after a week. I put in energy to meet Ravenuk, Replica and others... only to end up realising i was a waste of energy because they went inactive agian anyways.
I grew more unhappy, and felt realy disrespected... because none of the leaders wanted to listen to me, i was always told to shut up... and how Nocti was always right etc.
I felt like most on the forums did, that mercs was growing into an arrogant/elite and egocentric clan, but yet on the forums, ive always counter this idea... to try and make mercs better then they are... neglecting how i realy thought about it.

I was announcing it like 5 weeks before, that my mother would be going thru spinalcord surgery... and that it would be a risky one. I told the leaders and informed most members, that i would be staying at her home for atleast 2 weeks.. to take care of her.
But dedicated as i were, i took my whole computer system with me. So i could keep in touch with the Mercs, and transfer stuff on Strategus. I dont know how many times i said to mercs, that im realy busy.... and that ide rather not play or do anything.. because my mother needed all the attention i could give her.
Yet, out of everyone. the leaders decide too force a fief upon me...with its daily chores. I complained, and i was told it was only for 1 or 2 days. Sure i was pissed of, i felt not taken seriously about how i was caring for my mother... i felt unheard, and no respect at all for who i was. In the end nobody reliefed me of the fief... i guess they didnt care.

My morale dropped rockbottom, when i was told to literally shut the fuck up or be kicked from the strat battle. When i was trying to tell that we were losing too much numbers, and having to change our battle tactics.
I told Gingerpussy, that i was on the brink of leaving Mercs. But that i wouldnt, because i realised that mercs needed every help.. agaisnt FCC. And that if i would leave Merc morale would take a hit. And that it jsut wasnt the time for me too leave.
I have begged numerous times, for a little respect... by simply hearing me out, about what i had to say.. without being trolled or told that instantly hat i should shut up.. and that they were right, and i was wrong.

We got a new applicant... wich was a realy nice guy, skilled and active. But he was to chit chatty on times were TS should remain quiet. Since none of the leaders, or recruitment officers were on TS those days. Sphongle and me tried to tell him, and hint him. about his chit chatty habits. And i informed our leaders and recruitment officer on skype about the situation.
Nothing was done about it, and after a couple of days i snapped. I told the applicant to shut it, because im not some googlebot that answers every question.. and certainly not when im trying to play, and do teamwork wih other mercs.
I told him how it was vital for me to hear my game sounds, and to communicate with other mercs playing with me.
I told the leaders on skype that i was raging becasue of this.
The leaders at this point, must have been fully aware of how i felt.. and how i felt about mercs at this point.

Yet a small joke was decided.
Noctivagent thought it was funny, to give this new applicant admins rights to TS. to harass me a little and eventually kick me off TS.

Yes this was a small joke... and i realised it. But for me, it was another sign of not being taken seriously, and disrespected.

a small joke, yet big enough to be the last thing needed, for my departure.

So there it is, it is true. You could say that i left because of a small joke. But there was alot more history too it. I will not go thru every single detail
or give more situations wich made me feel unahppy with mercs.

I have had great times, great victories, i met great friends. I have dedicated for over half a year to Mercs, and always been one of the most active players.
But in the end Mercs changed into something, that i dont wish to be part of anymore.

I wish Mercs the best. But i also wish to put Mercs behind me now, its done. i am not coming back.

Soo i quess its how Muffin puts it, i will "fuck off"
But i do think of Muffin as a friend... and many more other mercs. If they are truely friends, it wouldnt need a clan tag to keep us together, or does it ?

I honestly believe if you had a few braincells... and actually think of this, and see the pattern to why i left, you would understand. But if you dont want to see this or hear it.. and remain ignorant and rather shittalk me and laugh about it, then i wont stop you. Sure ive done alot of trolling, but is this realy the counter argument used against one of your most active members, that was dedicated and loyal for over half a year? I think it was realy obvious when i was trolling or being serious.
 I know where i stand.

I wish Mercs the best. But i also wish to put Mercs behind me now, its done. i am not coming back. x2

The 22nd realy opened my eyes.. and ive been having alot of fun there. Its time for me to enter a new phase on CRPG.

Jambi
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:55:50 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 01, 2011, 08:14:29 pm »
I was gonna write something funny and clever about how yeast swell, but not in muffins. However I did not because I have no idea how to make muffins.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #831 on: September 01, 2011, 08:29:51 pm »
I had a really long reply but all I got was this...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /var/www/crpg/forum/Themes/ActualismRC4/index.template.php on line 177
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #832 on: September 01, 2011, 08:31:17 pm »
I had a really long reply but all I got was this...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /var/www/crpg/forum/Themes/ActualismRC4/index.template.php on line 177

yeah same here, i added something. But the error showed up :)
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #833 on: September 01, 2011, 08:56:20 pm »
Spamming "i'm the best archer of all times, those old noobs couldn't play for shit, there was no skill back then"  in skype chat and then complaining about lack of respect for you, ironic.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:01:25 pm by Mtemtko »

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #834 on: September 01, 2011, 09:01:17 pm »
Dear mister forum troll nr #1 Jambi.

I rarely write answers on a personal base on forums, but reading your post and how you put yourself as a victim on the bad Merc leaders i had to reply.

I was not here when the "moral" was low, as you and many other knew i was away for a long time (3.dec to may 2011). I was not a leader before in Mercs but i was commanding battles, so i came back as a Merc and felt really welcomed. That was until you see my skills in game and they where awe-full at the first 2 months. In those months you came down on my skills and i have to say that my first impression of you where not all that good. But after some time i came under your skin in TS and came to know the real Jambi.

Then the Strategus came back and yes some old timers came back and didn't like the game anymore, what can we do ? Now nobody at that time told you to shut up. But under the strategus battles you started to yell in teamspeak, for this or that. Everybody in cRPG that have been under my command know i want silence under my battles, and if you don't listen then yes, i will tell you to shut the ¤%&/( UP. And that was not only you. And i would kick or mute any Merc or other faction from my battles if they don't listen.

i very much like the story about your mother, and how you present yourself like a victim of the none-empathy  Merc leaders. We all say that we where sorry for this illness and godspeed on her recovery.  But you where playing like 7 or 8 hours anyway and yes we asked if you could control a fief. if you have the time to spend 10 hours on teamspeak and at-least 7 in-game then you have the time for taking out gold, and transfer troops/gold etc.

Now you did not mention to anyone the countless times you threaten to leave the Mercs ? For silly small issues and misunderstandings.
The issue when you left the Mercs are just the drop you say, well you felt insulted because you think we would beg you to come back ? NO MERC have begged you to come back and there are reasons for that you know. your not the most likable person in-game or on TS. specially when your "right" and all others wrong. And those who knows Jambi only from the forums think you are the worst troll ever, and that's a fact.
May bee it`s not the Merc leadership you should question but your own behavior ? Nobody in Merc`s shit talked you, but your just paranoid person.

Now i see your post completely as a attention seeking post, seeking some kind of "empathy" from other players. good luck on that and good luck in 22nd, or rather  i wish 22nd good luck with Jambi (Hope you guys can control him).

I bet this is not the last post of Jambi in our thread, but i urge you Jambi to stay out of our thread. Your attempt to troll us will not succeed.

Over and out... Gingerpussy

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #835 on: September 01, 2011, 09:32:07 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 01, 2011, 09:39:54 pm »
Okey Dokey.

Fuck off then.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
« Reply #837 on: September 01, 2011, 09:50:34 pm »
hat time!!

(click to show/hide)
My fridge is my shield

Offline Burr1ck

• Earl
  • Renown: 314
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • The Mercenaries are on Twitch.tv. Check the topic!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Burrick, Stimpy
« Reply #838 on: September 01, 2011, 10:21:40 pm »
Jambi, I'll keep it short: thanks for the fun times on cRPG and thief 2! I wish your mum well, best of luck to you in the future and stay in touch. Also Jambi, some words of wisdom; you don't ask for respect, you earn respect. Good bye!

Kind regards,

Burrick
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:41:20 pm by Burr1ck »

"Art thou the hammer, or art thou the nail? From the view of the beam, 'tis all the same. But for the nail, 'tis very different."
- Hammerite

The Mercenaries's YouTube channel