Author Topic: [Merc] Mercenaries  (Read 212223 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: Mercenaries (New recruitment system)
« Reply #795 on: August 24, 2011, 12:29:50 pm »
[15:03:12] Jambi: Too bad nocti doesnt have the balls for telling them what hes been doing for half a year longer
[15:05:35] Jambi: I know you dont support this Ginger, but as Nocti is semi retarted as leader know ... i will not talk too him

Nop not mine, and no offence taken. Nobody forced to like me nor my actions, in fact that these are my personal actions anyway, not as a leader. I don't exist just to be a leader. I troll, I laugh, I kid and in my spare time I lead and mercs are not ruled by my tyranny. I told Ginger yesterday that you are free to come back if you want to, you and I just won't talk. I cannot lead a clan with my personal feelings. I might like someone or I may dislike them, this simply doesn't effect the clan policy. You and all Mercs know I don't act like a tyrant unless there is something unfair is going on.

Feel free to join anyone you want, it won't make me dislike you or them because of that.

Yeah i guess i was wrong i did say that, it slipped my mind. The "know" is a mispell, i was meant to say "now"
The only things i read on Skype was you calling names, and having a fit with Muffin. While i think Muffin shouldnt be treated the way you were treating him. Another example of me not being in one line with you.

[15:03:12] Jambi: Too bad nocti doesnt have the balls for telling them what hes been doing for half a year longer.

My oppinion of you having very little respect for your members, for the last months.

But yeah, i should apologize for those words, i honestly couldnt recall msyelf saying that. But i guess i did. I guess i didnt mean to put it out in such a harsh way, but it was in frustration. But i sitll feel that, the last couple of weeks.. you were not leading Mercs in the competant way, like you were before. Its been 2 times before were i was on the brink of leaving Mercs, and dragged back in by Ginger.. or me realising i couldnt leave at this point.. because of the war that was going on, and didnt want to leave Mercs, while they could use any help they could get. And have been giving plenty of signals about me being unhappy, and asking to get involved more etc. Yet there was no response or action taken.

And so leading to me leaving the Mercs for good.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:45:23 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #796 on: August 24, 2011, 12:45:03 pm »
Yeah i guess i was wrong i did say that, it slipped my mind. The "know" is a mispell, i was meant to say "now"
The only things i read on Skype was you calling names, and having a fit with Muffin. While i think Muffin shouldnt be treated the way you were treating him. Another example of me not being in one line with you.

My oppinion of you having very little respect for your members, for the last months.

You guys are allowed to disagree with me aren't you? Muffin has his own uses I have my own, He is busy with applicants do I ever mess with it? no and when I say something I "always" end up right. There is nothing that I didn't warn and it didn't happen. Yet I'm allowing everyone to question my decisions and I'm leaving it to debate. If you get too full of yourselves, its my position to take you back to the ground. Long story short if you guys can't be modest, I remind you that you should be. None of us are above the others. There were some delusional members who thought they were above the others and they were put to the place where they belong to. Anything besides that is ordinary shit talk and monkey business.
Everyone who cannot handle that is allowed to make a new poll and elect a new leader, I won't have hard feelings.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #797 on: August 24, 2011, 12:47:04 pm »
Nou Jambiii  :(

Sad you leave. I hate enjoyed getting shot by you  :wink:

Good luck in future man  :)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #798 on: August 24, 2011, 12:48:24 pm »
Nou Jambiii  :(

Sad you leave. I hate enjoyed getting shot by you  :wink:

Good luck in future man  :)

Thanks Alatar. yeah been pleasant times with you man. See you on the battlefield :D
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 24, 2011, 06:10:44 pm »
Thanks Alatar. yeah been pleasant times with you man. See you on the battlefield :D

Pleasant times!? With avatard? Madness!

On a serious note, try to keep the thread clean for the sake of the Faction, personal issues are always best solved in private conversations to avoid the troll voltures to gather around (winks at xant, siiem, etc)

Cheerio.

Offline Different

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 24, 2011, 06:25:14 pm »
Pleasant times!? With avatard? Madness!

U HAS PROBLEM ?!?!?!?!!?  :evil:

(click to show/hide)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 24, 2011, 06:36:23 pm »
U HAS PROBLEM ?!?!?!?!!?  :evil:

(click to show/hide)

Yesh!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 24, 2011, 08:43:30 pm »
You guys are allowed to disagree with me aren't you? Muffin has his own uses I have my own, He is busy with applicants do I ever mess with it? no and when I say something I "always" end up right.

Ummmm why am I being dragged into this. And for the record Noc, you arent fucking yoda. You arent always right about things. Xant for example. You were totally wrong there. He proved himself an insecure little kid just as we all knew. Just cause you have proved right on a few things, it doesnt mean that you can forget all the times you arent right.

And jambi. Me and Noc were having an argument. I said things to him just as bad as him to me. It happens. We move on.

Dont be a my old friend and leave Mercs after all the e-politics and all the arguments just for this little thing. Its fucking retarded. Get back here right now. If we werent led competently, we would be wiped off the map by now. We all contribute to this clan and it aint all 1 guy making decisions. Frankly, in light of what has happened recently to one of our members, I think its pretty dumb to start spewing shit and playing the martyr.

If you dont come back, I can sit back and smile at the newly made byzantium jambi with his best pal bjord.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:45:18 pm by Blueberry Muffin »
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Different

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 24, 2011, 08:44:27 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #804 on: August 24, 2011, 08:56:49 pm »

Ummmm why am I being dragged into this. And for the record Noc, you arent fucking yoda. You arent always right about things. Xant for example. You were totally wrong there. He proved himself an insecure little kid just as we all knew. Just cause you have proved right on a few things, it doesnt mean that you can forget all the times you arent right.

And jambi. Me and Noc were having an argument. I said things to him just as bad as him to me. It happens. We move on.

Dont be a my old friend and leave Mercs after all the e-politics and all the arguments just for this little thing. Its fucking retarded. Get back here right now. If we werent led competently, we would be wiped off the map by now. We all contribute to this clan and it aint all 1 guy making decisions. Frankly, in light of what has happened recently to one of our members, I think its pretty dumb to start spewing shit and playing the martyr.

If you dont come back, I can sit back and smile at the newly made byzantium jambi with his best pal bjord.

+1

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 24, 2011, 09:11:02 pm »

http://22ndbattalion.xippy.org/index.php?page=13&CatID=38098&PostID=248786

He wants to come to his real best pal, XANT
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 24, 2011, 09:25:14 pm »

There is 1 way to fix this.

YOU RECRUIT/HIRE ME!

Because i'm a pretty cool guy, em dies alot and doesnt afraid of admins.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 24, 2011, 09:29:20 pm »

Wut...

Chill guys, lets be friends. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mEo15KC5aA&feature=player_detailpage#t=14s
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:41:34 pm by Siiem »

Offline Different

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 24, 2011, 09:58:46 pm »
Off till monday - Happy time !  :lol:

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #809 on: August 24, 2011, 10:55:16 pm »
NOC IS THE MAN THAT PISSES BLOOD AND SURVIVES DAILY ATOMIC BOMBS, ALSO ROLLING DOWN THE STAIRS BUFFS HIS STAMINA.
NOC IS THE IRONFIST LEADER, THE MERCSTALIN
NOC IS YODA, HE KNOWS EVERYTHING AND IS ALWAYS CORRECT!

LONG LIVE NOC!
LONG LIVE NOC!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:35:54 am by Mtemtko »