Author Topic: [Merc] Mercenaries  (Read 212247 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenaries (New recruitment system)
« Reply #780 on: August 20, 2011, 11:42:25 pm »
Stop ruining the moment, Mte. It's a very tender time for us who still truly care.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 21, 2011, 05:28:28 pm »
HUHUHU bundle of sticks XANT.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 21, 2011, 09:32:48 pm »
Why, you're being completely out of line good sir. Implied homosexuality is no insult to be lightly thrown at another gentleman's face in such a manner.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #783 on: August 23, 2011, 09:35:09 pm »
He is back you stupid homosexual. Get your facts straight.

Nope , i saw Noc kicked me out of Skype today. I guess im pretty much done with Mercs. Xant is right.

I clashed way too much with the Merc Leaders. I think they have zero respect for there members, recruiting Olwen back in.. was basicly the last drop.

Good luck Mercenaries, thanks for all the pleasant times.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:36:55 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #784 on: August 23, 2011, 10:10:31 pm »
:|
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 23, 2011, 10:23:42 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEE3ycDH9_8&feature=player_detailpage#t=23s

I have recently reconnected with Xant my loved one after 21 years. We lost each other over some circustances that wasn't either one of our faults. He has a good life now and I know that I will never get him back again. To know that after such a long time that 2 people can still feel as strong abut each other as they did back then is proof that TRUE love never dies. If you find that one true love hold on tight and don't let go.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:26:31 pm by Siiem »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #786 on: August 23, 2011, 11:25:45 pm »
Nope , i saw Noc kicked me out of Skype today. I guess im pretty much done with Mercs. Xant is right.

I clashed way too much with the Merc Leaders. I think they have zero respect for there members, recruiting Olwen back in.. was basicly the last drop.

Wait, people can get kicked out of the Mercs for that? Interesting...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 24, 2011, 12:26:28 am »
Wait, people can get kicked out of the Mercs for that? Interesting...

I left myself. about 3-4 days ago.. dunno, cant be bothered :-)

I guess Nocti finally kicked me off Merc skype channel, after he realised im realy gone.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:26:04 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 24, 2011, 12:30:19 am »
:|

Nice sig man. i see it turned out very well  :shock:
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #789 on: August 24, 2011, 05:36:15 am »
removed...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:38:04 am by Lizard_man »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #790 on: August 24, 2011, 10:38:23 am »

No, unlike Bjord I'll give you an answer why,

Olwen wasn't in, it was a bargain and we found Olwen's demands too much. You assumed that I spoke to Corwin (?) about something that I'm not aware of. You also assumed that I dragged you into diplomacy to make fun of you, in fact that Nement and Ujin asked me to meet you. But its true that we trolled you about Byzantium joining us, everybody was curious about your reaction since you kept talking  and talking about ex shogunate. You are not kicked btw, its a standard policy to remove outsiders from skype channel.
Long story short, it was an harmless joke at the start. You kept saying how Kaiizen was talking too much and you were bitchslapping him for that. I gave admin rights to him for 5 seconds to kick you from the channel and you went berserk about it then started to assume things, threatening me about some fief etc. I told you : "go ahead"
You are always proud of your trolling yet you cannot handle a simple joke Jambi.
I wish you good luck in your future cRPG career and let me be the "semi retarded leader who have not enough balls".

Bye.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #791 on: August 24, 2011, 11:50:53 am »
Noc never talked to me, nor did any of the other Mercs. The word got out, I don't know who was telling this story to whom, but I heard what happened from someone from my own clan.

(@Nocti
And if this needs further clarification, I sent PM to Jambi inviting him to join Wargs and promising him admin rights on our TS if he does  :mrgreen: , probably that is the reason why he thinks you talked to me)

PS
Anyway, I am always sorry to see people that worked so well together and played together for so long part ways, but Jambi is a great player (even though he is an archer, as Gnjus would say), and I am sure he will be most welcome wherever he decides to go.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 11:55:26 am by Corwinus »
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 24, 2011, 12:01:41 pm »
"semi retarded leader who have not enough balls".

Those are your words not mine. I said i clashed alot with Merc leadership, and am unhappy the things were going. Never ever said you didnt have enough balls or are retarded.
I have way too many diffrent oppinions then you do Nocti... and its been like this from start. The whole Olwen thing. And having members kicking other members for fun, because they are having an issue.
It was the last drop for me, i wouldnt condone such things, if i were in leadership position.

threatening me about some fief etc. I told you : "go ahead"

The fief wasnt mine first too talk off. I said numorous times... my mother went thru an operation, and that i was busy caring for her. Living at her home for over a week, and then after going over there 4 times a day, combined with my daily job was already too much. I wasnt realy fond of being a fief holder, or having to be that active on Strategus. Yet it was given to me, and i was expected to take care of it. I never complained about this... while i had all the rights to do so.
Yeah i kicked myself out of the fief, told you to take it away from me. Went into Tilbaut castle, transferred the gold to your fief. And left the clan

Leaving a clan/Losing a member, is never a fun thing. I have no problem with anyone in Mercs, for all i know i left every Merc in good standings. Lets not start making drama now.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:23:50 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 24, 2011, 12:21:35 pm »
Those are your words not mine. I said i clashed alot with Merc leadership, and am unhappy the things were going. Never ever said you didnt have enough balls or are retarded.

Leaving a clan/Losing a member, is never a fun thing. I have no problem with anyone in Mercs, for all i know i left every Merc in good standings.

[15:03:12] Jambi: Too bad nocti doesnt have the balls for telling them what hes been doing for half a year longer
[15:05:35] Jambi: I know you dont support this Ginger, but as Nocti is semi retarted as leader know ... i will not talk too him

Nop not mine, and no offence taken. Nobody forced to like me nor my actions, in fact that these are my personal actions anyway, not as a leader. I don't exist just to be a leader. I troll, I laugh, I kid and in my spare time I lead and mercs are not ruled by my tyranny. I told Ginger yesterday that you are free to come back if you want to, you and I just won't talk. I cannot lead a clan with my personal feelings. I might like someone or I may dislike them, this simply doesn't effect the clan policy. You and all Mercs know I don't act like a tyrant unless there is something unfair is going on.

Feel free to join anyone you want, it won't make me dislike you or them because of that.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 24, 2011, 12:23:38 pm »
Noc never talked to me, nor did any of the other Mercs. The word got out, I don't know who was telling this story to whom, but I heard what happened from someone from my own clan.

(@Nocti
And if this needs further clarification, I sent PM to Jambi inviting him to join Wargs and promising him admin rights on our TS if he does  :mrgreen: , probably that is the reason why he thinks you talked to me)

PS
Anyway, I am always sorry to see people that worked so well together and played together for so long part ways, but Jambi is a great player (even though he is an archer, as Gnjus would say), and I am sure he will be most welcome wherever he decides to go.

Aren't you student of Gnjus_the_Vulture XD, no problem man.