Author Topic: [Merc] Mercenaries  (Read 212323 times)

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenaries [Recruitment ON]
« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2011, 07:10:56 am »
Bout time, +1 for lizard!

Offline Storm

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2011, 07:56:42 am »
Whats up with all the people suggesting new guys or persuading us to accept them? :D
Clearly theres a conspeeracie going on here, they want to infiltrate us :X

On a side note: can't judge none of the new applicants except for xant. What ive seen so far is not bad at all and if bjord didnt lie aboit him just starting warband 1 month ago he will be a pretty good blockbot in a short time. I think hell be a good asset to our team when he gets more familiar with crpg. Welcome to the sickest bunch and skype channel in the internetz. :P

And good job in beating those failers, err fallens :D btw did someone record bits of that match?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2011, 09:43:11 am »
If you haven't faced Ritardo MentalBlock I suggest you to shut up
(click to show/hide)

Obnoxious ? Which part of it did you find obnoxious ? Im just saying it so you boys dont get offended by my in-game responses to your comments...you all know who i am but some of you hide behind your alts and talk to me like youre loged in with your mains and you think i know who i'm talking to while i mostly dont.....for example i thought Mr_Failsome was some random retarded piece of shit while it turns out to be ptx.....also, mr. Mustacchio kept mocking me after he shot me so i called him an asshole (which he probably is anyways) even tho i have no idea who he is, i count him as some freshly recruited archer scum until proven otherwise....so to avoid any "misunderstandings" in our future communication i thought it would be a decent thing to inform you of this. Also, there was a smiley at the end of my post, as always.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:44:41 am by Gnjus »
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2011, 09:50:09 am »
Obnoxious ? Which part of it did you find obnoxious ? Im just saying it so you boys dont get offended by my in-game responses to your comments...you all know who i am but some of you hide behind your alts and talk to me like youre loged in with your mains and you think i know who i'm talking to while i mostly dont.....for example i thought Mr_Failsome was some random retarded piece of shit while it turns out to be ptx.....also, mr. Mustacchio kept mocking me after he shot me so i called him an asshole (which he probably is anyways) even tho i have no idea who he is, i count him as some freshly recruited archer scum until proven otherwise....so to avoid any "misunderstandings" in our future communication i thought it would be a decent thing to inform you of this. Also, there was a smiley at the end of my post, as always.

(click to show/hide)

i always thought the quarrelsoms face fit an angry person :P

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2011, 09:53:55 am »
(click to show/hide)

slap will occur in...5...4..3..2...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2011, 10:11:05 am »
Chill guys :D :lol:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:14:19 am by Siiem »

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2011, 10:55:34 am »
Hmm, Lizard_man ... at least this name says me something :P ... have to spectate him on foot, as cav he is good ( and annoying), dunno without horsey though :<
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2011, 12:35:44 pm »
Yaron, there is no reason to even remotely doubt Lizard_Man. Big +1 to Lizard_Man, competent cav, competent infantry. You helped level my alt yesterday by doing your job, so another +1 for that. Pippi Longstocking thanks you.

And a note for the future, Lizard. When you feel your schedule has calmed down and you have more spare time, come practice with me and others on manual blocking. Cyber is also a very competent 1hander and I reckon the two of you could spar. Manual blocking, regardless if you're a shielder, will let you develop more dynamically in your maneuvering skills.

+1 for Muffin, once again. Most of you seem to disagree that he doesn't belong, however. I find it questionable, and would debate it but being the carefree guy that I am I shall refrain.

If you don't get in, Muffin, Ninja could use some better players. Their current reputation is saddening : P.

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2011, 12:55:32 pm »
I apologize beforehand for this double post, but I feel it's needed for setting the tone in this post.

I'd like to urge most of you involved in the minor dramas to take a step back and calm down.

Gnjus: Seriously, man. Shape up. I hold in you the greatest of respects, and always have. But lately you've turned into a sour person, and my patience is getting stretched with you. I don't want to tell you off either, so I'll just carefully suggest that you reconsider before you say anything that can be interpreted as negative. Please, and thank you. (Keep raging at archers though, always amusing ;) ).

Michael: As of now, I wouldn't really say that you're one of the most liked guys on cRPG. Personally, I have no reason to hold a grudge against you. But when you come into our territory and act all high and mighty, the consequences (will never be the same!) will be no one's fault but yours. Either get out or change your attitude considerably.

To the rest of you: I know I'm not perfect either, I rage a lot and I complain a lot. But I never do it out of spite or out of hatred towards someone. I've noticed a lot of bad attitudes in some people (whom I will not name), almost xenophobic-like attitudes. And if you feel that this part of my post fits in on you then reflect on this: Is it really worth spending all that time on negative energy? Don't be so judgmental, have some empathy. The internet is already harsh enough, no need to follow that precedent.

I hope you understand this post, and that is was for no other reason than to loosen the situation up.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 12:56:54 pm by Bjord »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #189 on: January 20, 2011, 01:00:43 pm »
Gnjus: Seriously, man. Shape up. I hold in you the greatest of respects, and always have. But lately you've turned into a sour person, and my patience is getting stretched with you. I don't want to tell you off either, so I'll just carefully suggest that you reconsider before you say anything that can be interpreted as negative. Please, and thank you. (Keep raging at archers though, always amusing ;) ).

On what part exactly ? It's not my fault you people can't read and comprehend, i don't think i insulted anyone here but have it your way, i will stay away from your thread from now on.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2011, 01:05:26 pm »
On what part exactly ? It's not my fault you people can't read and comprehend i don't think i insulted anyone here but have it your way, i will stay away from your thread from now on.

No one said you were insulting people, that's beside the point. It's your attitude that is the problem. Noc told you off already (Don't be so obnoxious), and I have reasons to agree with him. But I only say this because I'd like to spare you from more negative attention.

I don't know any simpler way to say this than "Just relax and it sorts itself out". I hope you see this.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2011, 01:18:36 pm »
Can we keep this a recruitment thread please? If you girls feel like you need a discussion about your feelings, take it to PM's.

I think its been said several times now.
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2011, 02:22:34 pm »
Still +1 for Muffin. Good awareness, good knowledge of various playstyles.

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2011, 02:44:51 pm »
Unfortuantely alredy over 50% of this thread are non recruitment things, so yeah, as I said, give own forum, way more overview then this shit thread here, I have absolutley no clue about which persons are currently still have pending applicantions due to all the bullshit in here.
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2011, 03:55:14 pm »
Muffin if you reroll as melee (because let's face it, archer is not your thing :p), I think you'd have bigger chances.

So if you don't get in now, wait another 1-2 weeks while rolling melee and re-apply. I'm sure everyone will have different opinions by then.