Author Topic: [Merc] Mercenaries  (Read 212291 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenaries [Recruitment ON]
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2011, 06:23:06 pm »
So fuckin' what ? You think that if you can hit someone it means he's not good enough for the Mercs ? If you are to judge something on him let it rather be his name for a start.....bouli_boula_boule really speaks for itself....its second only to the king_of_the_world...  :wink:

Btw your penis grew huge withing days, from a humble applicant to the god almighty of recruitment.....   :wink:

Meh. I didn't mean it like that, it was more of a friendly pointer for him. And I imagine he's probably shortening the name to Merc_Bouli/Boula/Boule. Or something  :lol:

My penis is still rather huge but never grew bigger just because I joined Merc :P.

Gnjus you should try not to sound so hostile to people that aren't hostile towards you.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2011, 06:57:10 pm »
Gnjus you should try not to sound so hostile to people that aren't hostile towards you.

Look who's talking.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2011, 06:58:55 pm »
use pms for trashtalking ty

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2011, 09:34:11 pm »
Look who's talking.  :wink:

Let me rephrase that.

Try not to sound so hostile towards people that are actually friendly towards you. 2nd-3rd time you attack me openly in this thread just because you misinterpreted my posts.

I have no wish to continue this petty dispute with you Gnjus, so I guess I'll be the first one to apologize. Sorry if I offended you in anyway or did something to agitate negative reactions from you.

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2011, 09:43:06 pm »
Gnjus is always silly, he thinks everything revolves around him, kind of like lolwen.
Monkeys!

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2011, 09:58:27 pm »
Let me rephrase that.

Try not to sound so hostile towards people that are actually friendly towards you. 2nd-3rd time you attack me openly in this thread just because you misinterpreted my posts.

I have no wish to continue this petty dispute with you Gnjus, so I guess I'll be the first one to apologize. Sorry if I offended you in anyway or did something to agitate negative reactions from you.

You dont need to apologise for anything, you should just read more carefully. I stated long time ago that if you see a smiley in my posts it means that im probably joking. If there is no smiley....well then you may think about apologizing.....   :wink:
Which part of my post did you interpreted as a personal attack on you ?

@Jacko: indeed, i had enough of being a nice guy who is loved by everyone so now im trying to be hated like Lolwen.  :wink:

P.S. if you cant take the joke up your chin (or arse, depends on the target) then youre not good enough for the Mercs, no matter your manual blocking skill.  :wink:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:10:31 pm by Gnjus »
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2011, 11:01:53 pm »
Yes for Xant, hes pretty good, need to see more of Bouli_Boula and Random_Fighter. No for Garrus, sorry. I think he needs to improve a bit.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2011, 01:40:26 am »
Your emblem, or whatever the first thing on the post is, looks very good :]

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2011, 10:36:21 am »
You dont need to apologise for anything, you should just read more carefully. I stated long time ago that if you see a smiley in my posts it means that im probably joking. If there is no smiley....well then you may think about apologizing.....   :wink:
Which part of my post did you interpreted as a personal attack on you ?

@Jacko: indeed, i had enough of being a nice guy who is loved by everyone so now im trying to be hated like Lolwen.  :wink:

P.S. if you cant take the joke up your chin (or arse, depends on the target) then youre not good enough for the Mercs, no matter your manual blocking skill.  :wink:

Ah well silly me then, being all butthurt ;).

And also I finally came to my senses. Mercenaries aren't about personal skill (where I initially went wrong already lol), it's about how reliable you are with your playstyle. Jambi for example, is not the best melee fighter. But he has on multiple occasions saved my ass from backstabs. That's what I call reliable.

I have seen Xant in battle and he was on top of scoreboard, moving along with the Merc train at lvl 17. He's going to be a valuable asset in the future ;).

I haven't seen Random_Fighter nor Bouli in battle, but if I were allowed to judge his individual skill I'd say he'd pass (Bouli). Don't know about Random_Fighter though.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2011, 12:54:38 pm »
Ah well silly me then, being all butthurt ;).

And also I finally came to my senses. Mercenaries aren't about personal skill (where I initially went wrong already lol), it's about how reliable you are with your playstyle. Jambi for example, is not the best melee fighter. But he has on multiple occasions saved my ass from backstabs. That's what I call reliable.

I have seen Xant in battle and he was on top of scoreboard, moving along with the Merc train at lvl 17. He's going to be a valuable asset in the future ;).

I haven't seen Random_Fighter nor Bouli in battle, but if I were allowed to judge his individual skill I'd say he'd pass (Bouli). Don't know about Random_Fighter though.

I realy do think we should stick with what we have right now. We had plenty new recruits for our high standard policy. We should concentrate now on making the team work, with the new recruits (wich includes me also).

get a tight group.. make it work.. then expand.

But we should keep open too Archers applicants, as tag teaming with our melee's works realy well. We shouldnt only look at applicants for melee skills, but as well for archery.

My 2 cents:P
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2011, 12:59:26 pm »
I realy do think we should stick with what we have right now. We had plenty new recruits for our high standard policy. We should concentrate now on making the team work, with the new recruits (wich includes me also).

get a tight group.. make it work.. then expand.

But we should keep open too Archers applicants, as tag teaming with our melee's works realy well. We shouldnt only look at applicants for melee skills, but as well for archery.

My 2 cents:P

All questionable points Jambi, but I agree somewhat.

But as of now we have a lot of semi-inactive members. We are about 11-12 active players, and some of those don't even bother with the clan as much. Grovinch is rarely on skype chat for example, neither is Varyag. I wouldn't be surprised if Varyag or Grovinch never reads this post.

So we need to keep looking for good players, and introduce them to our group. Time will tell if they fit in or not.

In other words: We need more players, good players. Regardless if they are ranged or melee.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2011, 07:37:00 pm »
Come on all you butthurts let's all sing coomba-yaaah.

+1 on Xant.

Offline Kentzor

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2011, 08:13:22 pm »
Howdy guys, I'd wish to join the mercs as a archer... Possibly a Horse archer when i level up to 30-35... need time to get there, need to think about it.  :rolleyes:
My stats :

Level 19

Strength   15   
Agility   11   

One Handed   1   [1 WPF cost]
Two Handed   1   [1 WPF cost]
Polearm   1   [1 WPF cost]
Archery   121   [6 WPF cost]
Crossbow   1   [1 WPF cost]
Throwing   1   [1 WPF cost]

Ironflesh   0   
Power Strike   3   
Shield   0   
Athletics   3   
Riding   0   
Horse Archery   0   
Power Draw   5   
Power Throw   0   
Weapon master *   3   

Also, note that i started playing yesterday... going in hard with the level.
Beside that, im going for a 15 / 15 build > 18 / 15 > ( gotta think bout it )
when getting some more money ( when i hit about 50-60k ) might retire and go for a Plated 2H'er.. Need to think 'bout it.

My equip :

Strong Bow
Bodkin Arrows
Robe
Black Hood With Mask
Leather gloves / boots

Going for a Great Sword, Bec.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 09:05:05 pm by Kentzor »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2011, 08:43:34 pm »

Offline Kentzor

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2011, 08:59:54 pm »
OH well?
I know it takes some time, that's why i said im going to think about it...