Author Topic: [Merc] Mercenaries  (Read 212264 times)

Offline Razzer

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Intermezzo
Re: Mercenaries (New recruitment system)
« Reply #615 on: July 17, 2011, 06:12:22 pm »
[Video]Mount & Blade Warband cRPG Mod: Pow!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFg4NVkcqaI

Looking for an experienced, strong and skilled clan? Apply here at http://merc-crpg.eu/.
olol, nice video!

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #616 on: July 17, 2011, 06:17:23 pm »
This video has been removed by the user

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 17, 2011, 06:42:46 pm »
D'aww, burrick, don't be shy!  :)

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #618 on: July 17, 2011, 08:01:07 pm »
Incoming attack on your Village mercs grab your shields and swords its defence time!

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #619 on: July 17, 2011, 09:13:46 pm »
Yup, we got attacked by The Backstabbers, approves my theory that americans should NEVER be trusted.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #620 on: July 17, 2011, 09:14:33 pm »
Mercs probably got them golden pitchforks ready.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #621 on: July 17, 2011, 09:20:08 pm »
Incoming attack on your Village mercs grab your shields and swords its defence time!

AÜ is our profession

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #622 on: July 17, 2011, 11:29:26 pm »
Good luck with the defense guys. Btw totally unrelated news. I don't lagg anymore in strat battles. Wonder if theres anyone needing me. Wink wink nudge nudge.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #623 on: July 18, 2011, 01:14:19 am »
Noone needs you you damn noob, now back to your hole!

Offline Burr1ck

• Earl
  • Renown: 314
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • The Mercenaries are on Twitch.tv. Check the topic!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Burrick, Stimpy
« Reply #624 on: July 18, 2011, 01:39:08 am »
D'aww, burrick, don't be shy!  :)

My apologies, I am re-editing and optimizing the video  :) It should be uploaded tomorrow and I'll post the link as soon as possible. Be sure to tell everyone about the video  please :D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 01:43:50 am by Burr1ck »

"Art thou the hammer, or art thou the nail? From the view of the beam, 'tis all the same. But for the nail, 'tis very different."
- Hammerite

The Mercenaries's YouTube channel

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #625 on: July 18, 2011, 04:29:36 am »
Yup, we got attacked by The Backstabbers, approves my theory that americans should NEVER be trusted.

Lulz, you threatened war if we took a village to our east after we took the first village in the area, and then you attacked and took a village to our west.  You then mass rushed two more villages in the area by crossing over our own village and you expected us to just calmly allow you to take all the villages in the area when we took the first village in the area.  Arrogance is all I can say, especailly threatening war against a much larger clan because of some imagined territory rights from an old strategus dead 8 months ago.  We didn't agree to anything with you and we certainly were never allied and so there is no right to call us backstabbers because we didn't bend over and take it in the ass from you.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 18, 2011, 04:42:42 am »
Lulz, you threatened war if we took a village to our east after we took the first village in the area, and then you attacked and took a village to our west.  You then mass rushed two more villages in the area by crossing over our own village and you expected us to just calmly allow you to take all the villages in the area when we took the first village in the area.  Arrogance is all I can say, especailly threatening war against a much larger clan because of some imagined territory rights from an old strategus dead 8 months ago.  We didn't agree to anything with you and we certainly were never allied and so there is no right to call us backstabbers because we didn't bend over and take it in the ass from you.

You could replace your message with "bla-bla-bla" and it would be the same. Everyone understands now what kind of people you are.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 18, 2011, 04:56:47 am »
You could replace your message with "bla-bla-bla" and it would be the same. Everyone understands now what kind of people you are.

Hahahaha.  I think everyone has known for a very long time exactly what kind of person you are Dave.  I refuse to apologize for not bending over the ass for you as much as I know you enjoy that.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #628 on: July 18, 2011, 04:56:52 am »

Kalam came and we spoke, He said : we wanna be peaceful neighbours, by time we will move out
Second he asked us an another direction, We said Ehlerdah. Guards claimed it so we offered our own claim Yalibe we mentioned that we will attack to Almere. It wasn't a surprise.
You said you were there to temporarily, If you are unhappy with your diplomats decisions, take action be a leader and come and talk to us.
-We were always under the shoes we wanna take action now but we don't want conflicts
This is Kalam's sentence, if you can't set order in your clan I'm not going to teach you how to do it. What your clan tell us and what you do don't match each other. Therefore you are backstabbers.

Don't play me that this was an unplanned strategy. Unlike you guys we keep our promises therefore our intel is based on trust.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: July 18, 2011, 05:24:53 am »
Kalam came and we spoke, He said : we wanna be peaceful neighbours, by time we will move out
Second he asked us an another direction, We said Ehlerdah. Guards claimed it so we offered our own claim Yalibe we mentioned that we will attack to Almere. It wasn't a surprise.
You said you were there to temporarily, If you are unhappy with your diplomats decisions, take action be a leader and come and talk to us.
-We were always under the shoes we wanna take action now but we don't want conflicts
This is Kalam's sentence, if you can't set order in your clan I'm not going to teach you how to do it. What your clan tell us and what you do don't match each other. Therefore you are backstabbers.

Don't play me that this was an unplanned strategy. Unlike you guys we keep our promises therefore our intel is based on trust.

Saying we want to avoid conflicts does not mean we will calmly stand by while you cross over into our territory (Ushkuru) and take another village on the opposite side of us.  Saying you are a peaceful and then fighting back when someone kicks you in the nuts doesn't make someone a liar.  While we may not have given arrogant ultimatums for war  like you (if we attacked neutral villages in the area), we do deny your right to just calmly ignore our territorial rights and go as you please over Ushkuru and take all the villages around us.  If you had stayed on your side of Dhirim this may never have happened, though doubtful since you made it clear you are essentially claiming everything around dhirim after taking 1 village. 

I know Kalam didn't tell you that we recognize the territorial rights of old strategus, what he did tell you was that he had to talk it over with his clanmates as he coudln't make the decision on his own.  We finally had a decision forced upon us by your actions.  Though after the arrogance demonstrated earlier I had pushed for rejecting your offer to "relocate us" and to tell you to stick it up your ass, but I guess that is why I am not a diplomat.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:29:11 am by Keshian »