cRPG > Server Info

-===Shogunate_cRPG (New Eu Server)===-

(1/4) > >>

Ujin:
Greetings everyone.

I am glad to announce that we've launched a new cRPG server named Shogunate_cRPG. Yes, it is connected to database, you get xp+gold.

For the present time it will be a battle server, possibly later becoming a Capture the Flag server.

Limit of players :  60 .

Maplist :  ~ 30 maps, native maps + custom maps made by the community.

Server Rules :  same as the usual rules for cRPG 1

Server Location : Germany

Server configuration : Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quad-Core

8 GB DDR3 RAM

2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD (Software-RAID 1)

100 MBit Internet Connection

Server Admins : some of the Shogunate members (Ujin,Belmont,CraftyBadger,Wookimonsta etc) and experienced admins from different clans (Mustikki, Everkistus,Fasader etc)

Server is made for small/medium sized battles , a limit of 60 players will hopefully provide enough epicness for the battles but at the same time won't overwhelm some of the smaller maps in the cycle.

Server is also good for tactics and guirella warfare, clans feel free to practice teamwork  here !

Don't let yourself be fooled by the small size of the server, the machine that runs it has the same configuration like the machine that runs cRPG1, 3, 5 ,6 so you shouldn't experience any lags and it's supposed to run smoothly.

Feel free to post any suggestions / reviews in this topic .

Thanks go to :

-All Shogunate members for donating,

-Wookimonsta for helping to arrange the server  + donating too,

-Guards,Templars,Ninjas,Fallens and other clans who helped us test it,

-Chagan_Arslan,CtrlAltDe1337, Indigocylinder, Kung Fu Jesus, Nasturtium, Thranduil for the lovely maps they've made !

Regards,

Shogunate_Oda_Ujin.

Ganon:
Nice server, did a round there. Doesn't lag at all and i noticed some good clans using it, so i'd say the gameplay level is higher than official servers.

zagibu:
Too bad it's a battle server. But it's nice to have options, of course...good work!

Byrdi:
Yeah its a good server, like the concept of lower max players.... though I personaly regard 60 as too many, but then again it wont allways be full :D

Zotte:
It was mainly set to 60 because of the lockdown system, we cant always have an admin online and keeping the server locked from 40 will make it unlock only when it hits 14, we hope that with a 60 man server, that we can have around 40 people playing most of the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version