Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

Yes
114 (50.2%)
No
113 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: [NA] Ganner  (Read 35416 times)

Offline FrugFrug

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB Mascot
  • Game nicks: FrugFrug Owl_Beard
Re: [NA] Ganner
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2013, 08:15:40 am »
I don't think it deserves a ban either. It just seemed a bit unprofessional to say that he's not going to do anything about it, even though the person being team killed didn't want to be team killed..

But I guess it doesn't really matter for such a small thing. (Still think Ganner is one of the best NA admins, along side Canary and Froyo, but then again who could hate Froyo?)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2013, 08:24:45 pm »
Worst admin.

Sees a ban thread against a TKer. Thread is full of cronies bashing the guy who made the thread. Bans the guy who made the thread for 24 hours and calls him a shitlord. Keep on being the worst admin ganner.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2013, 06:20:02 pm »
Worst admin.

Sees a ban thread against a TKer. Thread is full of cronies bashing the guy who made the thread. Bans the guy who made the thread for 24 hours and calls him a shitlord. Keep on being the worst admin ganner.

Yea no shit, guy just gave me a 24h ban for accidentally tking a guy who attacked me, (1 hit, swung as I turned around), and when i went to went to see what was up he and a bunch of his cronies were all in their ts laughing about it including the guy who threw the lance at me. Typical NA admin abuse... Almost refreshing when considering how rare this stuff is lately.
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2013, 06:55:06 pm »
+2
Yea no shit, guy just gave me a 24h ban for accidentally tking a guy who attacked me, (1 hit, swung as I turned around), and when i went to went to see what was up he and a bunch of his cronies were all in their ts laughing about it including the guy who threw the lance at me. Typical NA admin abuse... Almost refreshing when considering how rare this stuff is lately.

Normally I don't respond here about ban issues but since you locked your thread i'll post this here.  I was already on the way in to the server to observe your behavior because multiple people told me you were being racist in chat, and then you TKed someone intentionally, verified by multiple people.

[08:49:59] chat,,Jason_The_Great,all,i black barred that friend
[08:50:19] chat,,Jason_The_Great,all,what friend is a complement

Considering you have 10+ bans, id say a 24 hour ban is rather lenient.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2013, 10:31:35 am »
Ten+ bans happens from 3 years of playing in conjunction with admins like you.  I make myself a target for assholes like you simply because I am provocative because for no other reason the simple fact that it's not boring.  For example those quotes are taken out of context, as they were in relation to the Zimmerman ruling one of the most provocative rulings of our time, not to mention there were admins on at the time and that is not what you banned me for, so I'm not sure how it is relevant to your admin feedback thread...

Now to the point. Aldo cries and whines like he always does, and you board and looking for someone to fuck with see your opportunity to show off your powers to as I said, to your cronies.  That's all that happened here, and If I was able and that psychopathic, I could also pull up chat logs showing the taunting by not just you but many of your cronies as well, b4 the ban.  Your a shit admin for starters (just read your feedback thread), you take pleasure in abusing your power and the fact that you can do this with no repercussion. More importantly your a terrible influence on the community and just a shit person.  Why do you think I refused your offer to reduce this laugh of a ban?  This admin needs to go the way of smoothrich.

If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2013, 05:57:57 pm »
+2
Ten+ bans happens from 3 years of playing in conjunction with admins like you.  I make myself a target for assholes like you simply because I am provocative because for no other reason the simple fact that it's not boring.  For example those quotes are taken out of context, as they were in relation to the Zimmerman ruling one of the most provocative rulings of our time, not to mention there were admins on at the time and that is not what you banned me for, so I'm not sure how it is relevant to your admin feedback thread...

Now to the point. Aldo cries and whines like he always does, and you board and looking for someone to fuck with see your opportunity to show off your powers to as I said, to your cronies.  That's all that happened here, and If I was able and that psychopathic, I could also pull up chat logs showing the taunting by not just you but many of your cronies as well, b4 the ban.  Your a shit admin for starters (just read your feedback thread), you take pleasure in abusing your power and the fact that you can do this with no repercussion. More importantly your a terrible influence on the community and just a shit person.  Why do you think I refused your offer to reduce this laugh of a ban?  This admin needs to go the way of smoothrich.

Bottom line is you used an offensive and racist word before intentionally team-wounding someone. You know there are rules to a game so everyone has fun not just your self-absorbed pathetic self. Think about other people before you do something stupid. You've been banned for 3 years for doing stupid things, re-read your ban threads. It's pretty simple, follow the rules, don't get banned from a FREE MOD. Break the rules, get banned from said mod.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2013, 10:11:42 pm »
Bottom line is you used an offensive and racist word before intentionally team-wounding someone. You know there are rules to a game so everyone has fun not just your self-absorbed pathetic self. Think about other people before you do something stupid. You've been banned for 3 years for doing stupid things, re-read your ban threads. It's pretty simple, follow the rules, don't get banned from a FREE MOD. Break the rules, get banned from said mod.

Epic example of one who is mentally impaired... Most entertaining.

Might want to work on reading comprehension... Just a thought.

But thank you for providing an example of a cronie, or rather a bitch incapable of thinking for himself, one who is only able to follow, and in ganner's case a tool to be used at will to exploit the vulnerable for his own ego.  Not to mention in this particular case a garbage, skill less newb, only useful for getting ganners dick wet.  Keep on sucking bro it might get you somewhere, such as bent over if you know what i mean.

And whats wrong morons who keep talking about me, this is an admin feedback thread if you want to talk about my bans go to the ban thread otherwise stay on topic. 

Oh and bront, because I assume your name is a description of your brain size (the peanut sized brain of that dinosaur) you might consider enlarging it by ways reading my signatures and looking up the individuals that made those quotes and considering why they did, also look at my avatar and use that brain of yours to consider what you see, as both are inspired by the admin abuse so abundant by certain members of this community, ganner and his 13 pages of negative feedback being a prime example.

Furthermore no where in the rules is the use of the word friend disallowed, especially in the context i was using it in as the usage was not offensive and simply a provocative way of describing the Florida ruling that a black man is equitable to a white man with a gun in terms of whatever legal combat term the law would use.  That's why I said
Because I was mocking the ruling not any race... but don't worry I wouldn't  expect you to understand that, and like I posted b4 that's not what i was banned for, and the only reason he brought it up was in an attempt to provide some legitimacy to his illegitimate actions.

How about some forum admins issuing warnings and such for these trolls going off topic.  This is an admin feedback thread and everything that I have posted demonstrates what garbage ganner is as an admin, unlike these last two replies which have nothing to do with the thread,  so where are the forum admins on the off topic shit these trolls are posting?

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:28:23 pm by JasonPastman »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2013, 12:30:36 am »
+1

I will only comment on this part of your post; Smoothrich should have his admin re-instated and be seriously considered for sharing the head admin position with Cannery.

That is all, enjoy your interpersonal conflict.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline HeraldOfTheGOBBLINKING

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: REALM OF THE GOBBLING KING
  • Game nicks: Rubes, Oxycontin4All, Wilson_of_Gamehendge
« Reply #188 on: July 19, 2013, 09:10:12 am »
+1

More importantly your a terrible influence on the community and just a shit person.
I lol'd hard at this.

Ganner, you're a good admin. Just ignore the creature known as "Jason", I have had plenty of time to study this creature, and as you can see he's a ragelord who pisses himself with fury everytime he's teamwounded (accidental or not).

He also has the tendency to have paranoid delusions about grand conspiracies, or that everyone is out to get him for speaking what he considers "the truth". The fact that he is a severe alcoholic just adds to his delusions of grandeur; his thoughts that he is a prophet of truth and the community of cRPG is trying to silence him in any way possible to prevent the "the truth" from being revealed. (even his name points towards these silly fantasies of his).

Also, in Jason's fantasy, rules don't apply to him, (Jason himself provides an example of said belief when stating "There's no rule against saying friend" Another example: "When I said friend, I was referring to the Zimmerman trial, so obviously I didn't break any rules". Even though the rules clearly state: No offensive behavior anywhere. In Jason's tiny alcohol soaked brain, he and he alone gets to decide when the word "friend" is offensive.

Unfortunately, the alcohol also blinds him to the real truth, that he is a brain dead idiot, and that his rants of "truth" and "justice' is nothing but a bunch of bullshit created by the mind of a drunk asshole. When this fails he goes into what I call a "Retard Rage". Now this "Retard Rage" Is truly fascinating, and only the brightest researchers of Autism could fully comprehend the simpleness of this creature.

As seen above when "Retard Rage" is initiated, he instantly drops 10-12 IQ points and his mind transforms itself into that of a sad, angry and lonely immature 11 year old girl who angrily lashes out and anyone and everyone with such witty remarks such as: Idiot, loser, you're stoopid, n000b, I know you are but what am I? you suck lo00lzz, yeah? Well your a stoner, WOW how many pots have you smoked today RUBES? yore gai!11!1!one!.

For a more in-depth look at Jason's "Retard Rage" please consult the following thread: http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/ban-jabonra_rubes/

This creature is a danger to himself, and those around him, and it my opinion, should be sterilized (not that he ever uses that stunted little thing), his ban should be extended, forum rights revoked, prescribed some serious mood stabilizers and other anti-psychotic medication (If he's already on them, the dosages should be increased significantly). And lobotomized (although its just a matter of time before his brain is reduced to mush) Keep up the good work Sir. Ganner

-Dr. Rubes

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 05:51:06 pm by RooseBolton »

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 19, 2013, 11:18:13 am »
That is all, enjoy your interpersonal conflict.

Yea, your right Sandy, I'm done, just hate being bullied around is all...

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:40:19 am by JasonPastman »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2013, 06:24:39 pm »

First off, poor guy. Getting bullied on an internet forum is probably the most hilarious thing I've read so far today. You type all this crazy shit and then expect sane people to not react or reply. Are you literally crazy IRL?

Your response made me laugh. You are a pathetic person and can name call all you want. I don't give a shit about you. I didn't read the entire thing because walls of text are boring especially in your case. I have way better things to do. Call me a crony or whatever but you are butthurt you got banned. You're racist, ignorant, and brimming with stupidity. When you have 10+ bans how are you still here? These are the type of people ruining this mod and community.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 06:38:27 pm by Brontosauce »

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2013, 06:36:21 pm »
+1
[08:49:59] chat,,Jason_The_Great,all,i black barred that friend

No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing...)

It would also be racest to point out that somebody is a "friend" instead of calling them by there in game name. It doesn't matter if your trying to complement them(you were not).

Also, how exactly is it agenst the rules to defend a good admin from trolls/racests like you?

Anyways, when I first joined this mod I was from native, and I only wanted to find out then play DTV. Just cause of the name. After a few of my first few rounds some people from a Scorpio clan started standing behind my swings or kicking me into bots so I Tk'd one of them, they reported it but I don't know if they ever got temp banned for instigating it. Did they?

http://forum.meleegaming.com/closed-requests/unban-jack1/msg575282/#msg575282
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2013, 07:23:31 pm »

You're* 

Just helping your education!  Hope you can see the difference.

Enjoy your day!

edit:  Nice Down Vote Aderyn, someone's mad at my grammar skills. It's ok if you're just mad I commented on a ban thread of yours, and now you hold a grudge...it's cool though, I forgive you.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:31:29 pm by Ragnar_Ulfson »

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 13, 2013, 03:26:03 am »
In relation to the name change ban for: Nathan_The_black in spanish_Ninja

Is there any other explanation for today's ban  as to the issue with the name other then you told me so?  As I am sure you know creative names are a highly desirable thing in c-rpg (and i did receive several "+1's" for that name.) If you could explain why the word black in spanish, especially in the context it was used, violates the rules, I would be very grateful.  Furthermore such an explanation would ensure that such a rule is not violated in the future.

^mostly a copy and paste from the ban thread and posting hear because  the forum admins issued me a warning I'm assuming for ^. (pointed it out to avoid people posting to point that out  :| )

So!  Given my belief that some admins get a kick out of making "special" rules just for me (As I have been playing with Nathan_The_black in spanish_Ninja for about a week now with no complaints) I would like demonstrate how this word is non-offensive:

Martin Luther King Jr, uses the word black in spanish over and over and over again.  For instance in his "I Have a Dream" speech,  in the opening paragraph of that speech he says, "Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of black in spanish slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity." He also again goes on and uses the word over and over again in the speech in various contexts.  The word in English means an individual who exhibits  "black" features or black in so referring to race and this is how the most influential American civil rights leader in American history used the word. 

Fun Fact: In Spanish the word simply means the color black.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #194 on: August 13, 2013, 04:20:51 am »
You are one super edgy teenager.

Rubes explained it pretty well, but he focused too much on alcohol as an explanation and not enough on all the drugs.