Author Topic: [BAN] Templar_Omega_  (Read 722 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Templar_Omega_
« on: September 15, 2011, 12:31:05 am »
Reason: Racism
Server: Damn, can't remember. We were switching between them alot. Maybe EU_4, maybe Inglorious. Can't say for sure.
Time: Between 22:30 and 23:00.

Proof:
(click to show/hide)

Basicaly: We are fighting as normal. After the round ends (last person dies) Omega writes a long sentence (screenshot 1, near the bottom) which contains a lot of... special... language.
I then write that I'm gonna screenshot it, to which he replies "jarlek you comen out me *****" which, to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what he means with it, but which also contains foul language.

I hope we can keep the servers clean of this and that he will get a warning and a brake.

Thank you for your trouble,
Jarlek.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Re: [BAN] Templar_Omega_
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 01:22:51 am »
I think indeed it might be my server, cos of the other people playing there are regulars.

Erm, if so, a moderator can move it if they please, but my thoughts on it are this.

Nigga really an offensive word?  You hear it in music all the time these days.  How do you know Omega isn't a black guy irl, cos apparently they are allowed to say it when and wherever I hear.  Meh, I just think, stop giving words so much power and be the big man.

When nigga is spelt with 'er on the end I think that's deffo out of order cos of the history behind it etc but the 'a spelling is just a modern trend tbh.

Tomas Miles if you read this what do you think?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 01:25:36 am »
Moved on request.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 08:06:49 pm »
Warned

Please lock this moderaters.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 08:37:14 pm »
Warned

Please lock this moderaters.
I'll lock it for ya.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia