Author Topic: [_the_Grey] Grey Order  (Read 55376 times)

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [_the_Grey] Grey Order
« Reply #315 on: May 19, 2015, 01:43:55 pm »
+2

Offline Danetti

• Count
  • Renown: 161
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: R.I.P Gray
  • Game nicks: I was known as Danior
« Reply #316 on: May 19, 2015, 03:59:52 pm »
Monitor 32' 3k, komp 5k, sluchawki 550zl, kumpla kostka złamana w dwóch miejscach gips na 2 miechy Hasiok+litr wódki z dwoma gramami speeda kurwa bezcenne, ej kupujcie mi goodsy w Knudar bo w pracy nie mam portu80 (zablokowane www) a nowy sprzęt będę miał dopiero w piątek, w dupe jebana kafejka internetowa:( jak wroce to wszystkich zapierdole bez odbioru :mrgreen:
Proszę o zameldowanie się na TS, oraz odstawienie napojów wysokoprocentowych.

A tak wgl.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 05:21:08 pm by Danetti »
(click to show/hide)
[...]I haven't ever seen someone using macros.[...]

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 19, 2015, 08:45:04 pm »
+5
Hello there, my name is Plumbo and im applying to The Greys :shock:

it probably seems a lil odd that a NA is guy is applying...well, there something you should know about NA. i have said it many times, and i truly mean it...FUCK NA, they suck. ( no really, its true, in 2 fucking years i havent seen or been part of a siege or strat battle that comes even close to EU standards let alone the greys\druz )

ive talked alot of shit about this mod, mostly BECAUSE of NA. ima medieval enthusiast...and NA is simply filled to the brim with Krems/trolls.

im not a troll, im a top player looking for a good crew to run with on EU2. i get 106 ping, and can top the board on EU.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #318 on: May 19, 2015, 09:45:28 pm »
+1

it probably seems a lil odd that a NA is guy is applying...well, there something you should know about NA. i have said it many times, and i truly mean it...FUCK NA, they suck. ( no really, its true, in 2 fucking years i havent seen or been part of a siege or strat battle that comes even close to EU standards let alone the greys\druz )

ive talked alot of shit about this mod, mostly BECAUSE of NA. ima medieval enthusiast...and NA is simply filled to the brim with Krems/trolls.

im not a troll, im a top player looking for a good crew to run with on EU2. i get 106 ping, and can top the board on EU.

Me and a couple of Berserk guys got to play eu siege recently, had a lot of fun, Maddog especially enjoy playing on decent ping since he's from the Uk. You should join us sometime plumbo, I'm probably gonna start applying to eu strat battles too, not much going on on this side of the border.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #319 on: May 24, 2015, 12:13:43 am »
+2

Welcome onboard  :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login