Author Topic: NA_CRPG_5  (Read 521 times)

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
NA_CRPG_5
« on: August 31, 2011, 02:25:19 am »
I was playing siege on NA_CRPG_5 at 8:10 pm ET, 8/30/2011.  There were four people playing and the teams were 1(me) vs 3.  I was taking them on three at a time and winning.  Either Armand or kaos(string of random digits) accused me of hacking and said he had "logged the speeds" or something similarly retarded.  Map changed, now 2v2, and either Armand or kaos(random digits) votebanned me and it passed.  So I'm writing to request a lifting of this ban, removal of the voteban function on that server, and possibly some sort of reprimand or punishment for whoever started the vote for vote abuse. 

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:34:36 am by Kaoklai »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
Re: NA_CRPG_5
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 03:49:43 am »
Greetings,

Vote bans last an hour (automatic unban afterwards) and are not shown on the ban list that we have.

However, poll abuse isn't allowed and it would be nice if you post screenshots of such misbehavior.

I will not decide whether to disable the vote ban function on siege server or not, instead, I will leave it to the decisions of the more experienced admins.

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
Re: NA_CRPG_5
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 03:58:30 am »
Thanks for the swift response.  I did not take screenshots, but I will if I witness such abuse in the future.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login