Author Topic: chadz: You have to be kidding...  (Read 15821 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: chadz: You have to be kidding...
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2011, 11:03:34 am »
haha, nicely done Xant, thanks for the effort actually put into this :)

WHO IS THE CLANSTACKER NOW HA?

The sole fact that he removed that post proves that he's seen I meant Wolves/Warg AND Byzantium and therefore the result is much closer to my guess (80%).

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2011, 11:07:38 am »
with the added byzantium factor, yes :) the numbers are closing in, but still....

how many ppl downvoted his appl just for being pure mockery?

edit: so if i get it correctly, u poor soul got removed by the BD clan?  wow, that is just, WOW
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:08:54 am by Cepeshi »

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2011, 11:11:45 am »
Finally we found something we could agree upon.

It is easy to bitch on something, but way harder is to offer different solution. As long as it is word against word, it is going to be bad. But also, you cannot force people running around with fraps 24/7. We might have reached a deadlock here.

So, how is this not democracy when you said: they tried to put in a democratical system?

Quoted the part where you admittedly wrote it was a democracy TWICE, so you will not miss it.

the point is, changing the vote from a group of people that made the vote happen on first place to group of people that are obviously not comfortable facing consequences of features THEY implemented by themselves will not do any good. I do not mind them being friends at all, i just find it hard to believe that system where only dev and admin team would review this would be better.
Maybe you have some problem with subtle thing. CRPG game is not a democracy , it's like a firm. And a firm is a Boss disctatorship okay? In a firm you can put democratical process like "Should we change the coffee machine , or buy new micro wave" That's not because there is a democratical stuff into the firm , that the firm become a republic. If democratical system for a precise thing do fail , they can remove it. This is exactly what happen here.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2011, 11:12:26 am »
A friendly advice Tepesh. Stop posting, stop caring. Nothing will change, you will just get mocked. No1 gives a shit, those who give a shit are rediculed. The fact that this was moved to spam proves how many shits they dont give.
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2011, 11:13:30 am »
with the added byzantium factor, yes :) the numbers are closing in, but still....

how many ppl downvoted his appl just for being pure mockery?

i downvoted for lulz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2011, 11:28:28 am »
A friendly advice Tepesh. Stop posting, stop caring. Nothing will change, you will just get mocked. No1 gives a shit, those who give a shit are rediculed. The fact that this was moved to spam proves how many shits they dont give.

perhapsably right over there, saddening nevertheless tho

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2011, 11:29:53 am »
What is the point of admin nomination when they can apply right after having their admin rights removed and get accepted, this doesnt make sense at all.
Its obvious that nuffen can't play a game without admin rights, he will do anything to get his power back.
... this system is corrupt as one can get...

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2011, 11:31:20 am »
To all the people concerned by this: let us all follow Muffin and stop with this, obviously no shit was given by the people this was aimed at, useless to carry on. Just try to enjoy the game, do not get banned, and see ya on battlefields. With FRAPS ON ALL THE FUCKING TIME i guess.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2011, 11:32:45 am »
To all the people concerned by this: let us all follow Muffin and stop with this, obviously no shit was given by the people this was aimed at, useless to carry on. Just try to enjoy the game, do not get banned, and see ya on battlefields. With FRAPS ON ALL THE FUCKING TIME i guess.

But nuffen didn't get accepted again? Did he?...

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2011, 11:36:08 am »
But nuffen didn't get accepted again? Did he?...

i would not bet anything on the fact he was not, but who knows...only the time will tell

Offline BlameMeForTheNoise

• Count
  • Renown: 189
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guards
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Sonjarr
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2011, 11:39:16 am »
Banned two of his clanmates for griefing (renamed the pimp<number>). Then I got moved into an own channel on the TS by bulldog (who is also applying for admin) and told to remove the bans or get removed as admin. I didn't let them press me into giving them special threatment based on the power of their clan, result, they mobilised and removed me. If democracy means big clans are above the law, yes, then democracy failed.

Me for example: Being a member of Shogunate/Byzantium i will never let me guide in such decisions by clanmates. I would never downvote if i have not myself been handled unjust or unfair or if i have not witnessed this with someone else. And so i have not downvoted you nuffen.  And i know of no "order/suggestion" of any clanmembers or leaders to do so. I'm pretty active on ts so i would have known if such a thing would have taken place.

And i know Bulldog: He is in no manner a bullying or unfair guy. I simply will not believe that what you stated above is true in that way. He would never do that. He is probably the most levelheaded and fair guy in our whole teamspeak. I bet you exaggerated in some way to make your point and make him look bad. And that is unfair behaviour from your side. I wanted to stay out of this because i have no problem with you or anything against you and always thought you were a good admin...
But such behaviour does not really let you shine you know?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2011, 11:39:26 am »
The sole fact that he removed that post proves that he's seen I meant Wolves/Warg AND Byzantium and therefore the result is much closer to my guess (80%).

This is correct, I realized you mentioned Byzantium afterwards. Which, to be honest, is retarded. So 8 out of 13 votes are from THREE different clans. That is still not even close to 80%, and that's three (3) different clans.

I don't know about the relationship between Wargs/Wolves, and I'm assuming they're sisterclans or something, but AFAIK Byzants have nothing to do with Wolves, and half of those 8 votes came from Byzants (which is a big clan), so..
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:42:24 am by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2011, 11:46:01 am »
This is correct, I realized you mentioned Byzantium afterwards. Which, to be honest, is retarded. So 8 out of 13 votes are from THREE different clans. That is still not even close to 80%, and that's three (3) different clans.

I don't know about the relationship between Wargs/Wolves, and I'm assuming they're sisterclans or something, but AFAIK Byzants have nothing to do with Wolves, and half of those 8 votes came from Byzants (which is a big clan), so..

First, 80% was a guess, not a calculation. Second, I made it obvious Byzants had their own reason (Ujin even wanted to start another Nuffen abuse thread). I'm not saying Ujin had no real reason to call abuse, because well, I don't know the details of that. But still, clan vote stacking - the system is/was flawed, majorly.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:47:52 am by Vibe »

Offline BULLDOG

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Nditions
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_Hardsteppa, Byzantium_BD_BULLDOG
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2011, 11:47:49 am »
Banned two of his clanmates for griefing (renamed the pimp<number>). Then I got moved into an own channel on the TS by bulldog (who is also applying for admin) and told to remove the bans or get removed as admin. I didn't let them press me into giving them special threatment based on the power of their clan, result, they mobilised and removed me. If democracy means big clans are above the law, yes, then democracy failed.

You should be a bit careful with your anti propaganda on a public forum, Mr. Nuffen. I never did or told anything from this crap what you said here !!!! A really cheap way you`re going.

Also 70% of the community voted against you, so stop your illusion from a clan conspiracy against you !!

P.s. Lansamur you are wrong, I´m even the biggest troll  :?

Offline dado

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TWISTED
  • Game nicks: TWISTED_FACE
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2011, 11:48:11 am »
just for info bandits has 20 members , and only 60% of them voted yes for nuffen...