Author Topic: Dexxta_of_Chaos  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Dexxta_of_Chaos
« on: August 12, 2011, 01:28:58 am »
Admin aboose the server by adding time just for the duel against Swiftarrow or someone else to fall. Also people were poll kicking him and he said, "HAH what now", after he removed it. Personally, we need less kid admins here. I also tried to took a pic of the image but it became black for some reason dont know why.

I fixed some things so if you read it now, might want to refresh.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 01:44:01 am by Blazeknight »

Offline Fareas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Dexxta_of_Chaos
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 02:47:08 am »
I believe he is admin of the NA community server so your post doesn't really belong here.

Although I do not approve of actions like those i've seen alot of chaos dueling at end games in team deathmatch notice the TEAM in there. Take it to the duel servers if you want to duel if not don't disappoint your whole team by dueling and ending in your teams defeat instead of what could have been an easy win by ganging up.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 03:37:46 am »
Allow me clear this up. He added the extra time simply for the sake of the round not drawing.Swift Arrow and Marcus were deadlocked in a duel for nearly 30 seconds and the round surely would have drawn had Dex not added more time. They were the only two left, the round would still have ended regardless of who won. There was no master of the field also as many people died within the last 60-30 seconds. I'm not sure if you're new or not, but when a round draws everyone loses their multiplier for that round. All Dex did was give the two of them a little more time to fight it out and not have everyone play without a multi for a round. I'm sorry if you were on the wrong end of this and you were on Swift's team, but I don't see the issue here. Unless there is a specific rule on ATS server prohibiting such an action in this situation, I don't see were he abused his admin.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 03:42:54 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 07:36:57 am »
This section is for official servers only.