cRPG > Beginner's Help and Guides

Post Your Character Builds

<< < (3/155) > >>

TomMyyY:

--- Quote from: Baggy on January 04, 2011, 04:00:47 am ---I agree that strenght is more important early on but I had gotten the general feeling on the forums and  in the servers that after getting the strenght you need for your gear, that you should then stack agility as this would allow you to get a high wm and alot of wpp which i gather is good.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I would always go for 18 or 21 strength myself (with a melee char) before spending points on agility. But there are people who think 15 or less is enough (crazy ninjas). But yes, you could also get like 12 strenght first, then get some agi and get strength when you think you are fast enough, if you think that works for you :)

Seranoth:
Age   49 [34]
Generation   1

Strength    16   
Agility  27   

One Handed   1   [1 WPF cost] 
Two Handed   207   [9 WPF cost]
Polearm   1   [1 WPF cost] 
Archery   1   [1 WPF cost] 
Crossbow   1   [1 WPF cost] 
Throwing   1   [1 WPF cost] 

Ironflesh 5   
Power Strike 5   
Shield 0   
Athletics   9   
Riding 0   
Horse Archery 0   
Power Draw 0   
Power Throw 0   
Weapon master * 8

Ninjas must be fast and skillful- this way is my difficulty chosen personally.  8-)
Btw- i love my Miaodao.

EliteDragon:
Age   44 [29]
Generation   1

Strength   14   
Agility   24   

One Handed   1
Two Handed   1
Polearm   1
Archery   200   
Crossbow   1   
Throwing   1   

Ironflesh   0   
Power Strike   0   
Shield   0   
Athletics   0   
Riding   4   
Horse Archery   4   
Power Draw   4   
Power Throw   0   
Weapon master *   8   

Horse Archer build. Pretty fun, but will be nerfed after patch because of whiners who can't hit the horse  :rolleyes:
Unless people stop whining, I wouldn't recommend it after the patch.

Gorath:

--- Quote from: EliteDragon on January 04, 2011, 06:34:00 am ---Horse Archer build. Pretty fun, but will be nerfed after patch because of whiners who can't hit the horse  :rolleyes:
Unless people stop whining, I wouldn't recommend it after the patch.

--- End quote ---

You know it takes me around 12 arrows roughly with a strong bow to kill a damned cataphract from full health?  Hitting the horse isn't the issue, killing the damned thing is.  :)

EliteDragon:

--- Quote from: Gorath on January 04, 2011, 06:38:59 am ---You know it takes me around 12 arrows roughly with a strong bow to kill a damned cataphract from full health?  Hitting the horse isn't the issue, killing the damned thing is.  :)

--- End quote ---

There's your problem. It's not supposed to be just you shooting at me. If you have just 4 archers shooting at me, 3 arrows each and I'm meat. In a server with a 120 and around 58 on both sides at all times, it shouldn't be a problem. And honestly, I'd say 12 arrows is a bit too much. Maybe 8 max if you had a strong bow. You honestly think HA are being helped at all atm or even in the new patch? Maybe pure archers need to be nerfed, but not a HA. Ask any HA and they will tell you the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version