Author Topic: Admin Abuse - Arrowaine  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
Admin Abuse - Arrowaine
« on: August 09, 2011, 08:52:35 am »
20 Minutes ago I was playing in siege, fighting inside a castle, when i accidentally hit arrowaine while involved in a whirlwind melee with 3 other people.  He instantly went out of his way to hit me instead of the enemy (which is fine) and i simply took the blow as deserved (it did no damage to me anyway).

Then about 20-30 seconds later we've got about 7 or 8 guys piling on the flag, which is stuck at the time, trying to finish off 2 enemies encircling it.  Well eventually somebody killed the last guy and the flag quickly capped.  Because of this, I end-game bug-hit and ended up killing arrowaine by freak accident.

As I go to apologize as the server launches the next map, he kicks me without any kind of warning whatsoever.

I log back in and gave a "wtf moment" and tell him how he totally screwed my bonus and how I was going to report it.
Then he kicks me again.
I log back in and remind him that he is getting reported as he smugly jokes about it, and he threatens me with a ban.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
Re: Admin Abuse - Arrowaine
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 09:06:07 am »
well first of all i did warn you im sorry if you miss it with the map change whoever you log back into the server, starting to insult me then i tell you ,if you were keeping like that it would be going for a ban! im sorry if you lost your admin rigth but that all your fault dont start and try to make other admin look worst!

btw this is for official server na/eu and im not admin on them and it did not happen on those server.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:17:45 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 09:06:37 am »
Spook,

1st : This is for EU / NA official Admins. Arrowaine isn't one of them

2nd : Even if he was, you can only nominate 48hours after the incident

3rd : I'll check the logs to check your story. I'm head admin of Siege with Rangerbob and we'll "investigate". Please do not leave the country

4th : Can someone lock or move that thread to unban/ban request ATS and we'll take it from there ? Thanks !

Sphinx

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 09:12:12 am »
thank you very much

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 09:28:32 am »
This shows the end game tk spooks says and he kills arrowaine, next map, insta kick! Without any warning
(click to show/hide)
Spook rejoins and says wtf, he didnt get a chance to say sorry like he usually does.
Spook is a character, but he doesnt intentionally tk admins and other well known players for shits. This was a stupid back to back kick with no warning.
(click to show/hide)
Then Arrowiane trolls him thinking he has not rejoined yet, telling the server " cause hes the boss" claiming kicking people on a monday knight is ok and kewl if its "just spook" because i guess its kewl to pick on other players that play siege every fucking nite.
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline Garguro

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 09:52:06 am »
Spook and I NEVER get along (ego's) when we're on the server together, but what happened WAS purely accidental and Arrowaine was blatantly abusing admin every opportunity he had during this incident.  He even went as far as muting me for saying I disagreed with him, claiming I was "trolling".  I don't mean to drag Earthdforce into this but he was there and asked Arrowaine to unmute me, as I was recapping the incident for him at the time.  This guy is childish, obviously has communication problems AND a heavy hand. 

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 09:58:10 am »
Spook and I NEVER get along (ego's) when we're on the server together, but what happened WAS purely accidental and Arrowaine was blatantly abusing admin every opportunity he had during this incident.  He even went as far as muting me for saying I disagreed with him, claiming I was "trolling".  I don't mean to drag Earthdforce into this but he was there and asked Arrowaine to unmute me, as I was recapping the incident for him at the time.  This guy is childish, obviously has communication problems AND a heavy hand. 
Yeahh I was there. Had to ask TWICE! (can you believe it?) before he unmuted him. Now I'm not sure if Arowaine was drunk or something, but it seems as if something must change (imo).

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 11:05:05 am »
ABooooze!
I suggest this dude loses his admin powers on EU official servers. Anyone disagree?

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 11:34:43 am »
Not official server admin, too soon.