Off Topic > Historical Discussion

Board Rules (to be stickied, I'm sure)

(1/3) > >>

BD_Guard_Bane:
Only historical debate.

No spam.

No wikipedia references.

No youtube videos.

No references to non-peer reviewed online articles.

Reference all sources to an academic standard.

If your argument is not supported by sources (they can be from your own research, as long as it is published), your post will be deleted.

Good luck making a case that doesn't rely on wikipedia and youtube articles :) First person that does, gets an honorary degree in History from the university of cRPG.

Thomek:
Damn I was just about to post this wikipedia article on ninjas:

Ninjas

Hmm. Is VHS tapes a valid historical reference?

And I don't support such serious discussions here. Trolling and historical discussion is the same thing, and belong in the SPAM section. Also we are giving people the notion that cRPG has something to do with historical accuracy..

Gorath:

--- Quote from: Thomek on January 19, 2011, 06:55:13 pm ---Is VHS tapes a valid historical reference?

--- End quote ---

*Are* VHS tapes a valid historical reference?
 :wink:

And I would think so.

BD_Guard_Bane:

--- Quote from: Thomek on January 19, 2011, 06:55:13 pm ---
And I don't support such serious discussions here. Trolling and historical discussion is the same thing, and belong in the SPAM section. Also we are giving people the notion that cRPG has something to do with historical accuracy..

--- End quote ---

Shhh - if this is treated as a serious board, all the military history lovers will post here and we never have to read it.

Babelfish:

--- Quote from: BD_Guard_Bane on January 19, 2011, 07:01:05 pm ---Shhh - if this is treated as a serious board, all the military history lovers will post here and we never have to read it.

--- End quote ---

Thats a pipe dream im afraid :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version