Author Topic: Lottery Lördag Announcements  (Read 90115 times)

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
Re: Lottery Lördag Announcements
« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2012, 03:47:46 am »
USD is a fiat Gomer, its value is not derived from gold stocks at fort nox.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
Never said that. It's Derived from the gold in are black communities teeth. Any other dumb questions?

Edit: BTW The US and any Modern Dollar has something backing it or essentially unlimited inflation would occur. You can not have money in a modern economy that is not backed. Currently the US dollar is backed by different Metals from Gold to Platinum. Also I would like you to read over this  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_dollar we have the most used currency in the world. A large portion of international trade is done in US Dllers due to it being one of the most secure (not a counterfeit) due to the success of the US tresurey and the Secret service. Again I would like you to educate yourself on money because you apparently don't understand.....

PS: I usaly don't use Wikipedia due to the fact that it is often very incorrect but you started it :P

PSS: I would like to explain money slightly. A coin is it's own "Currency" it's metals inside it are worth the currency it represents. A Quarter is 25cents of silver and other metals. That is why coins were the most common currency "Back in the day". But a dollar would be worth nothing but the paper it is printed on. Orinaly Paper notes would allow you to go to the Bank or Treasury and trade it for hard Metal. Now it is still backed or it would be again only worth the paper it was printed on. The price of metal directly affect inflation for a reason.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 04:03:57 am by Gomer »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2012, 06:48:15 am »
Never said that. It's Derived from the gold in are black communities teeth. Any other dumb questions?

Rofl.So that´s how Obama got President.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2012, 07:19:03 am »
Rofl.So that´s how Obama got President.
He is dumber then Bush.... But he is black so our expectations where lower there for we care less. TBH he did nothing the last 4 years. At least he didn't yank us out of Afghanistan like I thought he would.

PS: 50bucks says he got his campaign money Pimpin dem Hoes

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2012, 07:34:19 am »
Wheres my elephant!?!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2012, 07:44:59 am »
Wheres my elephant!?!
Banned for Auto Blocking

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2012, 08:35:52 am »
I remeber AMERICA! 9/11 TERRORISERS and WETBACK MEXICANS NEEDING TO LEAVE AMERICA USA (That is a sentance because AMERICA is a verb subject noun and everything good in this world)

I now rest my case! Also we have a higher networth by any country by almost double. The american economy is in a recession and yet we are still making money. We owe 14trillion dollers to China yet we bring in 8trillion a year still. I don't want to explain the economy of my country and I will glady do it on a more appropriet thread but if you understood what is realy going on in America you would get howmuch better then you we are. My country spends more money on a single Military research project then %56 of country's are even worth.

USA USA USA ALL THE REST ARE GAY USA USA USA WE HAVE SEXY WOMEN WHILST YOURS TURN YOU GAY! USA USA WE DON'T http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiGcWzw9QjY&feature=player_embedded#

Troll away all you wan't and I will gladly fight back. I can hands down agree that my country made of all your countrymen is way better. I mean we have motherfucking Hamburgers!
Lemme guess, you also invented paper money and probably even your cents are the best in the world.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2012, 08:55:03 am »
Lemme guess, you also invented paper money and probably even your cents are the best in the world.

(click to show/hide)
I don't understand you'r terrorist languages. SPEAK ENGLISH OR GO HOME AND EAT DIRT AND NATO FOOD (WE BUY)

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2012, 03:47:08 pm »
+1

Edit: BTW The US and any Modern Dollar has something backing it or essentially unlimited inflation would occur. You can not have money in a modern economy that is not backed. Currently the US dollar is backed by different Metals from Gold to Platinum. Also I would like you to read over this  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_dollar we have the most used currency in the world. A large portion of international trade is done in US Dllers due to it being one of the most secure (not a counterfeit) due to the success of the US tresurey and the Secret service. Again I would like you to educate yourself on money because you apparently don't understand.....

PS: I usaly don't use Wikipedia due to the fact that it is often very incorrect but you started it :P

PSS: I would like to explain money slightly. A coin is it's own "Currency" it's metals inside it are worth the currency it represents. A Quarter is 25cents of silver and other metals. That is why coins were the most common currency "Back in the day". But a dollar would be worth nothing but the paper it is printed on. Orinaly Paper notes would allow you to go to the Bank or Treasury and trade it for hard Metal. Now it is still backed or it would be again only worth the paper it was printed on. The price of metal directly affect inflation for a reason.
Oh man, you actually dont have idea  about what you talk about. What you say was how it was like 400 years ago or so. Its not the case anymore. Since the fragmented credit system was inserted, money has no real value, neither gold or any other metal backing it up. Sorry sir but you need to learn a bit of the real world or it will eat you alive. Todays money is only backep up by the promise of ppl of paying it. Banks actually create money. For each 100 dolars a bank have it goes like this. I leand money to x person (100 dolars) and that person "promises" he will pay. With that promise, they  can make another lending, for 99, they get another promise, and then with that other promise they can lend 98 more and this repeats over and over.. this is the real value of money these days=0. The only valuable thing in all this scam, its  people´s time. No wonder why the world is going like this with ppl so ignorant abouyt money¡s value. Also, the money metals arent equivalent to the real value, that is retarded sorry. Actually, old coins with great amounts of silver are much worth for its metal than the "comercial" value of that coin. But they dont do those anymore. Saying that a 25cents coin has that value in silver is retarded, money value fluctuates, as metals do. Actually the global crysis we got is due to that shity system that is designed in such way the money is created exponentially, the moment that  the "promising" guys doesnt pay, it breaks and goes down. that is what happened. Or you think the crysis is magical or that someone stole the gold.... grow up boy.

Long time ago it was kinda Money=Gold, but todays is Money=Debt. Saying others to educate theirselves when you have no fucking idea... so smart... so american...and then the last one man, a nice jewell. "we enter in recession but we even make money"... did you know tha recession means negative growing....its not about making money or not making it, its about making less money than the year before. Also, today's money isnt "coins" or "papers" anymore. that is just a small amount of the existent money. Money today is numbers in machines, nothing more. The conclusion. The only valuable thing we got its time, that is. Then money is backed up by people's time. I ask for some money to my bank. the bank says ok, take your numbers here and sign this paper. That paper means selling your time to the bank, since time=money the bank just got the only thing that has real value here. your time, the promise of you investing your time to make those "numbers" to pay your debt. And that paper you signed is used to give "numbers" to the next guy, coz that paper has the real value. Your time. and this chains repeats over and over without limit, the only limit is just that there is a moment you just cant lend such a small amount of numbers. Just make your maths, start from 100. First guys gets 100 dolars and tells to pay for them, but he wont pay 100, he will give back 120. Here they create money from no where, but the problem its not there, the problem is that that paper the bank got, has the value of 120 numbers and will serve them to repeat this process  for 119 of those numbers almost without limit and exponencially. Not many years ago, they had a limit, they had to back up part of the money they were faking, about 10 percent. Meaning that if a bank was giving credits for an amount of 1000, they had to have at least 100 in the bank, that is not the case anymore, your nice politicians changed it such way banks can make fake money with this system without limit.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:05:21 pm by Trikipum »
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline buba

• Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Buba_theVagabond
« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2012, 05:11:31 pm »
Google the word fiatmoney and see for yourself.

Not trying to be a smart ass, im no expert at this stuff.
But even I knew this, so yea learn a little Gomer.

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2012, 08:57:13 pm »
Google the word fiatmoney and see for yourself.

Not trying to be a smart ass, im no expert at this stuff.
But even I knew this, so yea learn a little Gomer.
I will. I learned a little about it and apparently my understanding is faulty. I like politics.

Simply put sory I am not Jewish

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 14, 2012, 05:04:36 am »
Gomer is an obvious troll, but he still does it very well.

Bravo gomer bravo, you sir are a man amongst trolls.

Where's my LOTTERY!
Fammi un pompino!

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 14, 2012, 05:14:32 am »

Where's my LOTTERY!
Heretic!

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 14, 2012, 04:11:43 pm »
U kno u lub me gomer! U KNO IT!

WHERES MY ELEPHANT LOTTERY!
Fammi un pompino!

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #238 on: January 14, 2012, 04:28:26 pm »

Where's my LOTTERY!

I'm glad that he has been permabanned from NordInvasion, it's a real rest for the eyes and a blessing for the brain.

USA GO HOME.

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 14, 2012, 10:55:49 pm »
I'm glad that he has been permabanned from NordInvasion, it's a real rest for the eyes and a blessing for the brain.

USA GO HOME.

I am not ugly :( I am not Perma banned but I can apply for an unban in 6months!