Poll

Who should run NA Strat server

The Original NA Team (Me and the 30 others i have who help)
205 (57.7%)
LLJK_Zealot and shik
150 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 355

Author Topic: NA Strategus Server Poll  (Read 32536 times)

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
Re: NA Strategus Server Poll
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2011, 09:28:39 pm »
+1
LULZ

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2011, 09:28:57 pm »
ok look rtard, he will pay(i bet with the goons backing) and he will have the power to fuck with all the na team
so i punch you in the face
the next day i offer to pay for gas(the strat box) if u let me use the car, then you give it to me
anyway u trie to spin this, this is fail
No, this is still not a good comparison. Try again. I believe in you.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2011, 09:30:19 pm »
No, this is still not a good comparison. Try again.
I'm sorry you can only think at a 3rd grade lvl, go back to school and try again.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2011, 09:30:46 pm »
+1
ok look rtard, he will pay(i bet with the goons backing) and he will have the power to fuck with all the na team
the next day i offer to pay for gas(the strat box) if u let me use the car, then you give it to me
anyway u  spin this, this is fail

He is not using the car, he is not even doing anything to the car but being a passenger every now and then. He does not drive it, he does not have the key, he does not even have the ability to "pop the hood" and do anything to the car.

I am starting to understand why Classical punched you in the face to begin with... Or maybe he hit too hard... is that the problem?

He can do nothing but either A pay for it or B Stop paying for it. That is it.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2011, 09:31:11 pm »

Ok so there is a car dealer and he is a scorpion and you are a frog and he asks you,
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2011, 09:31:44 pm »
ugh kid, think if your in the car at all you will hear/ get shit. you can fuck over the driver, you can find out shit and mess with the radio....

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2011, 09:32:16 pm »
I am starting to understand why Classical punched you in the face to begin with... Or maybe he hit too hard... is that the problem?
I don't know, either. Why is there even a car in this scenario? What is the point of the "car" when the "money" is also on the line?

Am I the car? Is that what's going on?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:33:20 pm by Slantedfloors »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2011, 09:33:15 pm »
+2
ugh kid, think if your in the car at all you will hear/ get shit. you can fuck over the driver, you can find out shit and mess with the radio....

He will have the same abilities as any other player. He will not have access to the server box nor the server itself, he is merely having access to "Where chadz says to pay."

Do you get it yet? Or do we want to continue your fascination with Classical going Mad Max and blowing up cars?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:34:56 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2011, 09:33:42 pm »

I am quoting this in-case he decides to make it slightly more coherent.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2011, 09:33:48 pm »
Why is there even a car in this scenario? What is the point of the "car" when the "money" is also on the line?

Am I the car? Is that what's going on?
again go back to school, or dont... we always need people like you for the jobs most of the world dont want to do

Offline CtrlAltDe1337

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Victoria aut mors
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS / Northern Empire
  • Game nicks: Kataphraktos, Muffins, CtrlAltDelete, Haleth
« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2011, 09:35:04 pm »
+1
this is the problem with the ats servers. I wasnt around for this so called reset but have heard many accounts about it from various clans/people, and you must agree it sounds fishy as hell.

People also say lljk are bad will cheat etc etc.  Ats servers have more than a few BADMINS.  why can't lljk get a chance to do it too. Its fun to troll and cause chaos on others servers but give them a chance.  you also cannot condemn a whole clan  for the actions of a few. were that the case i would hate all ats members
Let me set the record straight about the "reset" by the nefarious ATS clan...

(btw I was not in ATS at the time, was in nK)

We were sieging a castle.  We were winning in tickets by far.  It wasn't even close.  It was an AI castle, not a player-owned castle.  We were having a good time fighting the battle, maybe 45 mins to an hour into it.  All of a sudden, the server goes down.  We all are mad, rage, etc because we just wasted an hour of gameplay towards capturing the castle.  Ecko finds out that Gorath had just gotten home and reset all the servers to update them, including strategus.  It was pure accident and we were all a bit pissed off.

There was no server reset abuse, as these stupid trolls will tell you.  We had admins from at least 4 clans on at that time.  Nothing improper happened.  I can't help that the NA community is full of trolls, idiots, douchebags, and sore losers who somehow thought they were winning the battle with thousands less tickets (for an AI castle, mind you) and far inferior equipment.  Now this pestilent rumor has been going around by LLJK, who live on this sort of stupid e-drama, that ATS abused that map and would have somehow lost if we hadn't reset the server.

I challenge ANYONE who was in the battle to contradict me.  NOTHING improper happened.  If you are going to make accusations, bring some reliable players forward, or offer up video/screenshots.  Otherwise, sit down and stop spreading rumors. 
Quote from: IRC
<abearirl>crtlaltdel shut up | you are the worst | sperglord | i hate you so much | if i could ban goatee or ban you | i'd ban you
<Wylker|work>man if i was locked in a bunker with einstein, stalin, and CtrlAltDelete and had a gun with only 2 bullets | I'd shoot CtrlAltDelete twice

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2011, 09:35:23 pm »
again go back to school, or dont... we always need people like you for the jobs most of the world dont want to do
Is this still part of the analogy? Am I a car going to school?

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2011, 09:36:54 pm »
I want to be the school.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile