Author Topic: The Sinking City  (Read 448 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
The Sinking City
« on: August 25, 2018, 09:46:39 pm »
The Sinking City
“We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
— H.P. Lovecraft, “The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories”

The Sinking City is a game of investigation and mystery taking place in a fictional open world inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft.

The player steps into the shoes of a 1920s private investigator who finds himself in the city of Oakmont Massachusetts, New England. A city suffering from unprecedented floods  of clearly supernatural origins. A city trembling on the brink of madness.

Can you survive this beleaguered town and untangle the mysteries responsible for its tragic situation or will you be driven beyond madness yourself?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The Sinking City. Our open world, investigation, Lovecraftian game. Yes, that’s correct: Open World, Investigation and Lovecraft.
It will be bigger than anything we’ve ever made and we feel that opening up –freeing– the investigations in a whole city is the right next step for us. We also believe that Lovecraft’s universe and the Cthulhu Mythos are exactly what we should base our game on.

The Lovecraftian/Cthulhian setting has been dear to us for years. In 2016, we’ll celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened launch. The launch of a Sherlockian/Lovecraftian adventure, and a game that was regarded as a milestone in narrative adventure gaming.

We are thrilled to have been given the opportunity to innovate with the games we love. We hope you’ll also like what you’ll see.

http://frogwares.com/games/#The_Sinking_City
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Sinking City
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 09:49:10 pm »
Fcking stop sharing sinematics asheram you are level 9 nerd why the fck u share the animation.WE NEED THE DAMN GAMEPLAY WE ARE FKIN NERDS CINEMATIC DOESN'T GIVE ME BONER I AM 26

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 09:54:47 pm »
Stop fckn clicking my threads if you dont like it as I will not stop posting what I find interesting.
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 10:26:24 pm »
Fkin low level nerd ,you make assumptions about games by their cinematic , thou art so low my friend go fk urself btch ass btch.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 12:20:04 am »
no u
PENDULUM