Author Topic: Escape from Tarkov  (Read 33189 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Escape from Tarkov
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2018, 07:46:14 pm »
Only seen one invulnerable hacker so far, but hackers do seem more common this patch judging by all the reddit posts about it.

I've seen 3-4, one I'm not entirely sure if it was just Shoreline desync (he survived 3 shots to naked head with an SKS). 2 of those also speedhacking - one caught me at the radio tower, this is the guy that I dumped 2 mags of sks into, I figured he's a hacker since he wasn't going down, I pull out my hatchet and leg it all the way to resort with elite end/str, he just teleported after me and killed me halfway to there. Thought I could at least run away but there's no running away.

It's shitty because it's so blatant. I know there's always gonna be hacking in online fps, heck even competitive fps games are filled with it, but at least people are subtly wallhacking or something. Here it's just full on blatant invul speedhacking and aimbotting because there's no active monitoring system for it, I guess.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2018, 06:41:22 pm »
dem glitchers  :D
well it seems i'm the only one playing legit but i can't stand that a known exploit isn't going to be fixed and without a reset.
Klean is a fucking clown , he's Nikita's pet but i still love eft even with cheaters and desynch and bugs and hatchlings.
it's time to max str and endu myself cause if i wait resets bannerlord is released so....
nice shooting there xant. ah i rememer now that on the first video you posted here the hatchling following you without legs that jumped with faith in factory was a buddy of mine ahahah.
Ps: Prapor is so sexy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2018, 12:12:30 am »
+1
Saw a post on reddit how to get a M4 with 120 recoil and built it, and it's ridiculously good, feels like a fucking laser. Only issue is that the good M4 ammo is locked behind the 7 sniper skill task, and 1) snipers are AIDS 2) takes ages to get that high. The next best has 29 penetration which is fucking awful.

Had some hilarious spraydowns when testing it though

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2018, 03:32:06 pm »
I've been doing so-so money wise this wipe. Can't really break above 2 mil when at this point last patch I was already at 4 mil rub. There is a difference though, stuff is more expensive now (like armor) and I'm going fully geared pretty much every raid (armor, helmet, fully moded ak74n/akm) whereas last wipe I did a lot more hatchet runs and scav runs and those are basically free money. I did only 2 scav runs this wipe I think, I just don't enjoy them at all. I had to hatchet run some tasks because it's the most efficient way to do them.

Also I've been playing more Shoreline this patch due to all my current tasks being there it's really a hit or miss for me. I do lack experience on that map, resort is a killfest where I can't see shit due to dark as fuck corridors and other places around the map I usually get shot without having an idea where players even are. This is disregarding the odd cheater here and there or desync/netcode death shenanigans on that map. :lol:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2018, 04:58:35 pm »
Shoreline is great for making a crap ton of money. Especially if you have 51 endurance and strength.

https://forums.uwsgaming.com/topic/3871-map-keys-and-you/

All west wing, find 216, 218 (or 221 or 222), 220, 301 and 306. Those are the keys I use. Always get at least 200k+ in loot, sometimes 500k+. Spawn tunnel side and just rush there to make sure you're first and don't have to worry about someone already camping the rooms. 220 has a bitcoin like 50% of the time, and other times you find rolexes and cat figurines and shit on the table. 216 and 218 spawn a crapton of guns, including DVLs, RSASSes, M4s, VSS. 216 or 218 bathroom has the RSASS/VSS spawn.

When I die to bullshit I usually just grab the biggest backbag I can and go hatchet run there until I feel like going in geared again. 90% of the time I find a loaded gun to defend myself with before anyone comes, and if not, you just jump the balcony and try for the mountain extract if it's available. Also feels like west wing is a lot less contested than east wing -- and your backbag will be full just from looting west wing, so no need to go east.

Interchange is another ridiculously good spot if you have the register keys, but what's shitty about it is that you HAVE to be a hatchling or have a team, because those registers are in the open and you're helpless while looting them. 230k or so per big store, and you can carry it all in your container, so if you're in dire need of money then going in as a hatchling is good. Just annoying that the registers aren't really worth it if you're geared and solo, too risky.

Never ran into hackers before this patch btw, but now I've come across at least 3-4. They say they're working on their anticheat, so I guess we'll see how that works out...
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2018, 05:24:03 pm »
Shoreline is great for making a crap ton of money. Especially if you have 51 endurance and strength.

https://forums.uwsgaming.com/topic/3871-map-keys-and-you/

All west wing, find 216, 218 (or 221 or 222), 220, 301 and 306. Those are the keys I use. Always get at least 200k+ in loot, sometimes 500k+. Spawn tunnel side and just rush there to make sure you're first and don't have to worry about someone already camping the rooms. 220 has a bitcoin like 50% of the time, and other times you find rolexes and cat figurines and shit on the table. 216 and 218 spawn a crapton of guns, including DVLs, RSASSes, M4s, VSS. 216 or 218 bathroom has the RSASS/VSS spawn.

When I die to bullshit I usually just grab the biggest backbag I can and go hatchet run there until I feel like going in geared again. 90% of the time I find a loaded gun to defend myself with before anyone comes, and if not, you just jump the balcony and try for the mountain extract if it's available. Also feels like west wing is a lot less contested than east wing -- and your backbag will be full just from looting west wing, so no need to go east.

Interchange is another ridiculously good spot if you have the register keys, but what's shitty about it is that you HAVE to be a hatchling or have a team, because those registers are in the open and you're helpless while looting them. 230k or so per big store, and you can carry it all in your container, so if you're in dire need of money then going in as a hatchling is good. Just annoying that the registers aren't really worth it if you're geared and solo, too risky.

Never ran into hackers before this patch btw, but now I've come across at least 3-4. They say they're working on their anticheat, so I guess we'll see how that works out...

Thanks for the short Shoreline guide, been feeling lost there. I know Resort has a shit ton of loot but since it's all so narrow and chokepointy, it does seem to be all about who can reach it first. Died quite a few times there because people were already inside.

Yeah I know about the Interchage cash registers, I have the Goshan key and it's really great. Just find it boring to keep hatchet running for money there.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 11, 2018, 02:10:35 pm »
New patch, hopefully makes armor a bit tankier

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/8imzvg/patch_0831274/

I was hoping they'd do something with weather/rain. Feels like it has been raining constantly for over a week now.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 12, 2018, 12:17:05 am »
Yeah the constant rain is annoying as fuck.

But the new M1A mods are insane. Makes the gun have zero recoil and you get 50 round drum mags.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 15, 2018, 01:16:23 am »
Seems that hacks are once again updated to new EFT patch. Was fun running raids with everyone being clean past 2 days. Shit I even destroyed people on Shoreline. I went up more than one million roubles. Today, fishy stuff left and right once again. People soaking up half of my mag. Can't even tell anymore if it's cheats or if Shoreline is so horribly desynced.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2018, 02:17:30 pm »
+1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBuvqotCLdU

Gearing up hatchlings can be fun, strangely I've never been betrayed.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2018, 04:03:18 pm »
Just started doing Customs Boiler spawn again, and I forgot how, uh, busy it can get. 11 players (at least) spawned there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqzqBaQpW3g
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 20, 2018, 06:43:35 pm »
Just started doing Customs Boiler spawn again, and I forgot how, uh, busy it can get. 11 players (at least) spawned there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqzqBaQpW3g

Dang good shit all those sweet sweet silencers. Boilers spawn can be very crazy yeah, it's like a mini factory raid inside a bigger map. Though the other side is pretty busy as well, my last Customs raid I wiped a 3 man squad at the customs office. Customs still best map imo, makes me sad sooo many tasks (specially later on) are based on Shoreline.

Whats your favourite assault rifle this patch? The new AKs are starting to grow on me, you can get seriously low recoil with the new buttstock and they're foldable. I'd say AK74M is my fav so far.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2018, 08:36:46 pm »
AK74M is probably the best, but 103 with the Spike compensator is pretty good too. 103 kills in two chest shots with penetrating shots, 74M kills in three, so 103 has that going for it, but since you can get to 150 recoil with the 74M and have infinite access to 60 rounders, and they penetrate almost identically, not much point using anything except it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2018, 05:44:45 pm »
This is my favorite setup by far, 74M with ACOG and RMR on top. ACOG zeroed out to 200 meters so it shoots with the top of the chevron rather than the middle. Super versatile and the red dot still feels like you just have a red dot on the gun, as opposed to the 45 degree optics and shit that look weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVygV8wtydc
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2018, 10:26:57 pm »
This is my favorite setup by far, 74M with ACOG and RMR on top. ACOG zeroed out to 200 meters so it shoots with the top of the chevron rather than the middle. Super versatile and the red dot still feels like you just have a red dot on the gun, as opposed to the 45 degree optics and shit that look weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVygV8wtydc

Nice neckshot there at the end - whats your recoil control skill at? Looks like your recoil is very low compared to my modded AK, and I mod mine with MOE handguard + AFG M-LOK tactical grip which has less recoil than the handguard/grip that you use (but yours allows further mods to be placed on).