Author Topic: Squad v7  (Read 501 times)

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Squad v7
« on: August 08, 2016, 11:19:31 am »
Squad has vechicles now, and game was already alot of fun imo

Any of you nerds playing? haven't played in a while but going to jump back in tonight and probably squad lead some randomers if you wanna join me, I'm Jupsto on steam.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
Re: Squad v7
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 08:01:48 pm »
New patch has some server side issues, a lot of people are complaining about massive fps loss once the player count is above a certain amount. More so those with less than top end rigs, mine seemed okay to be honest, there was a loss, but not a major loss.

But I honestly am not playing it any more right now, because the other bug everyone seems to have is the game crashing at the end of every round, that combined with trying to get into servers, I never managed to get into a whole proper game from start to finish ( which again never happened in their testing servers, so they have to figure it out and fix that ), so I am probably going to wait until they at least fix that bug as I can't be bothered to be loading the game up trying to find a server that is relatively early in the match to get a decent game out of it. The veichles are cool, but I can't really enjoy it yet, hopefully they can at least hot fix the round end crash ASAP.