Author Topic: Turkey coup d'etat  (Read 29113 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 329
  • Infamy: 2748
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Turkey coup d'etat
« Reply #255 on: July 17, 2016, 07:10:22 pm »
Oberyn is Gülenist. Plot thickens.

Some retard with decent knowledge of English language spent some time and wrote this shit...

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Kirman/Namrik/Anmirk/Riknam
« Reply #256 on: July 17, 2016, 07:11:35 pm »
Latest news, Tardogan made another speech and said that they will discuss about bringing back the death penalty...

Offline DaRkSouL12394

• Baron
  • Renown: 128
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • The Banner Maker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom Of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: DaRkSouL_Gjallar, DaRkSouL_2,DarkSouL_3, Soul_Miner
« Reply #257 on: July 17, 2016, 07:16:22 pm »
Gulen is the perfect enemy. A guy running secret networks around the country. Anyone can be a Gulenist! If I was a dictator, I would so nourish such an idea. Gives perfect excuse to arrest anyone.

Don't buy this bullshit.

Coup was either likely staged, or "allowed" by Erdogan. Perfect way to trap his enemies in the army. It only takes 1 rat to destroy the whole plan, and he was most likely warned. Still, if he hadn't been able to reach the population and tell them to go into the streets, it might have turned out much different. At the least it would have been much longer and bloodier.

that is exactly why i do not think it was staged by erdogan. what if people pussied out and didnt go out but stayed in their homes. then what? who whould have saved erdogan and his ministers? police? against tanks? not really.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

''Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fucking ass.''

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #258 on: July 17, 2016, 07:16:30 pm »
Death penalty only for the "terrorists" who've been arrested on the 15/16/17th of July, right ? Great way to get rid of inconvenient people.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #259 on: July 17, 2016, 07:17:16 pm »
Latest news, Tardogan made another speech and said that they will discuss about bringing back the death penalty...

I read about that yesterday, you sure it's new?

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Kirman/Namrik/Anmirk/Riknam
« Reply #260 on: July 17, 2016, 07:19:44 pm »
I read about that yesterday, you sure it's new?

It was his fanatics shouting ''bring back the death penalty''it was not that clear till now. So either i have to defend coup or the crowd shouting ''allah akbar'' for defending the so-called democracy and death penalty.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #261 on: July 17, 2016, 07:22:16 pm »
+4
It was his fanatics shouting ''bring back the death penalty''it was not that clear till now. So either i have to defend coup or the crowd shouting ''allah akbar'' for defending the so-called democracy and death penalty.

Just play it smooth like this dude :DDDD

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1542
  • Infamy: 957
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 17, 2016, 07:23:46 pm »
Love how naive Darksoul is. Wasn't there another dude with Dark in his nick from Ukraine who was just equally naive?

Anyway Darksoul, you should know that every shithole country on this planet that has/had dictator in power at certain moment in history can share its conspiracy stories like the one about Gülen. During our last proper dictator (current guy is still testing the waters) national television was spreading conspiracy theories 24/7.

Offline DaRkSouL12394

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • The Banner Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2016, 07:24:04 pm »

or you wouldnt defend both sides. its the best trust me. army boot lickers will call you an akp lapdog, and akp supporters will call you a traitor for not going out to defend erdogan.

Offline DaRkSouL12394

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • The Banner Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 17, 2016, 07:30:57 pm »
Love how naive Darksoul is. Wasn't there another dude with Dark in his nick from Ukraine who was just equally naive?

Anyway Darksoul, you should know that every shithole country on this planet that has/had dictator in power at certain moment in history can share its conspiracy stories like the one about Gülen. During our last proper dictator (current guy is still testing the waters) national television was spreading conspiracy theories 24/7.

i think you just described my feelings. this is a fucking shithole, it always was and it always will be. there will be always dictators. be it erdogan, or army that watch the goverments like a crocodile waiting for its prey until they decide to take over and show us sheeps that democrasy in turkey only works as long as army approves the guy on top. i just realised i dont give a shit about it really. fuck me for not being born in norway. i could have  watched a kitten saved from a tree in the news today.   :mad:

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #265 on: July 17, 2016, 07:31:47 pm »
Ataturk was a good man and a leader. but i dont think this is how he imagined. army taking over anytime they want, generals become untouchable gods.  surely they were doing those coups for ataturk but not for their lust for power.[/b]

This is literally one of the mains roles he gave to the the army. Why do you think he would be against the army overthrowing insane religious dictators, when that's exactly how he got to power and built modern Turkey in the first place? You think he'd side with "democratically elected" Sultan Erdogan instead? How many more times will he extend his mandate? How many more purges of political enemies, how many more restrictions to media and freedom of speech, how much more blatant dictator bullshit before you accept he is a power-hungry demagogue? Democracy is like a train ride, once I get to my stop, I’m getting off. He's getting off very soon, and already has for everyone who's not a brainwashed cunt.

Offline DaRkSouL12394

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • The Banner Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 17, 2016, 07:38:12 pm »
This is literally one of the mains roles he gave to the the army. Why do you think he would be against the army overthrowing insane religious dictators, when that's exactly how he got to power and built modern Turkey in the first place? You think he'd side with "democratically elected" Sultan Erdogan instead? How many more times will he extend his mandate? How many more purges of political enemies, how many more restrictions to media and freedom of speech, how much more blatant dictator bullshit before you accept he is a power-hungry demagogue? Democracy is like a train ride, once I get to my stop, I’m getting off. He's getting off very soon, and already has for everyone who's not a brainwashed cunt.

i hear you but this is not just about erdogan. the coups were happening way before erdogan. we didnt have insane religious dictators. erdogan is the only guy in the history of modern turkey that can be described as a tyrant. if we had no coups in the history of turkey, and if it was the first time a coup was happening, i might have supported it. but knowing the bad habit of the army, i would rather stay neutral.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:41:17 pm by DaRkSouL12394 »

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 17, 2016, 07:39:29 pm »
erdogan purged the army from secular generals that were erdogans enemies, erdogan and fetullah were still buddies at the time, so no doubt that fetullah had his people amongst the the new generals that replaced with the jailed secular ones. back then before the purge, army would never ever let fetullahs men sneak into army. fetullah was and always very strong among the police force. after the war broke out between fethullah and erdogan, he cleansed the police from his people (which took years) and it was the time to clean the army from his men, there was another purge incoming in august. fetullahs men were either going to be jailed or forcefully retired. thus they planned and organised this premature coup. Ataturk was a good man and a leader. but i dont think this is how he imagined. army taking over anytime they want, generals become untouchable gods.  surely they were doing those coups for ataturk but not for their lust for power.

But Erdogan is the complete opposite of what Ataturk would have wanted. If the coup would have succeeded there would have been a slight chance of improvement. Slight, but possible. With Erdogan there is no hope. Ataturk knew what needed to be done to create a modern society at that time. You on the other hand have a guy as dictator, who cries how Twitter and Facebook are cyberbulling him and is about as easly triggered as a tumblr feminist. Id say you are most definately fucked by friend.

Offline DaRkSouL12394

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • The Banner Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 17, 2016, 07:52:29 pm »
But Erdogan is the complete opposite of what Ataturk would have wanted. If the coup would have succeeded there would have been a slight chance of improvement. Slight, but possible. With Erdogan there is no hope. Ataturk knew what needed to be done to create a modern society at that time. You on the other hand have a guy as dictator, who cries how Twitter and Facebook are cyberbulling him and is about as easly triggered as a tumblr feminist. Id say you are most definately fucked by friend.

im not happy about illegal military coups including this one too,  and im not happy with the akp either. so i wouldnt be happy either way.  i dont assume i would live long with so much unhappiness and stress in my life. erdogan or coup is the least of my problems really. its just some extra water in my pool of unhappiness. 

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #269 on: July 17, 2016, 07:53:46 pm »
The coup attempt was most likely a bait for the soldiers and some judges etc. Now they can be replaced really easy and legitly, no one can say a word. They're also changing constitution judges, which means they aim at changing the constitution easier. Which will bring presidency. Which is actually good. Which will bring Erdogan as president. Which is terribad.

Though, Erdogan already rules as a Sultan doing whatever he pleases, Turkey having a two party presidency system like in America, would be healthier than current situation, because when you get the vote paper its like 20 parties competing, around 15 of them are lefties, thats why conservatives always win elections in Turkey. Turkey has two major groups, Conservative Muslim and Kemalist Liberals, why don't we implement this?
The bad part would be Erdogan would go full Putin, with a Medvedev(Binali) in his side, fucking up the country.

I'm not pro-coup but coup doesn't harm democracy here, since we have none at all.