the PANOS is...

Correct, as usual.
a piece of shit
a blessing to this community
Fucking ban him already
GIVE THEM RUN!
YHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!
Le Run!

Author Topic: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.  (Read 26705 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.
« Reply #315 on: August 06, 2016, 09:17:01 pm »
+1

(click to show/hide)

"Slavery". Lel

I just want to say goodbye in case this is the last time more than two people are having discussion on this forum. It was a pleasure, even more than playing Warband: Grind Edition.

No need to exaggerate, there's still half a dozen of people.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 12:18:47 am by Falka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 07:18:03 pm by Radament »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 11, 2016, 10:33:00 pm »
If you believe that thats an accurate picture of every muslim schools you're in for a long ride.
But this shows that there should be a more rigorous inspection of what they are doing. The students and teachers of those schools need to forcefully "emigrate in a muslim country", its actually in their holy book!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2057
  • Infamy: 1781
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 12, 2016, 01:12:23 am »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #319 on: August 12, 2016, 08:00:30 pm »
I don't see what's wrong with the burka as long as the face isn't covered, alot of catholic women still wear kerchiefs, mainly eastern europeans, it's the same belief that women are not worthy of exposing their head to god.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 12, 2016, 08:54:20 pm »
Are you thinking of the hijab? Burqa and niqab usually covers the face aswell.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 12, 2016, 09:06:06 pm »
If you believe that thats an accurate picture of every muslim schools you're in for a long ride.
But this shows that there should be a more rigorous inspection of what they are doing. The students and teachers of those schools need to forcefully "emigrate in a muslim country", its actually in their holy book!

I highly doubt it would be as long of a ride as youd think. I think someone shared the vid here from Denmark where a woman who really has been to one of those schools and has been researching them said that they are roughly all pretty horrible. While the islamic guy bullshitted infront of the camera and said lies with a straight face and later kept his head down when the woman said that he is full of shit. Not only that the guy was all like "you think we all like that horrible because you all ignorant". And the woman said that its the direct defencemechanism to hide the fact that they actually are just that horrible.

You see when you accuse a Westerner of bigotry, he accepts the obvious fact that mybe he doesnt know enough about the other culture and accepts the fact that he is an insensitive dirtbag. Its common sense and showing respect and I (in some ways) applaud majority the people that try to keep it that way. But in islams case I think we are being taken advantage of. Us shaming ourselves and than us shaming our own people is kinda starting to turn us severely blind to the obvious. I think in some ways id call it blindguilt or something the opposite of blindrage.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 12, 2016, 10:11:59 pm »
I think its not that enormous for the simple fact that there is so many moderates.
If every muslims had been at an extremist school there would be much more extremists openly being douchebags a little more often dontchathink?

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 13, 2016, 01:08:19 am »
I think its not that enormous for the simple fact that there is so many moderates.
If every muslims had been at an extremist school there would be much more extremists openly being douchebags a little more often dontchathink?

They are being douchebags, mybe not so openly but quite noticeably. What never reaches the medias ears is the internal terror in muslim families. Where basically men have extremely retarded standards set for the families female members. Which if not met will be returned with physical violence and death threats. These cases dont really reveal themselves so much or actually even show to people near them, because the victims are still kinda loving of their abusive family so they generally just keep it quiet. The moderates are many, but these fuckers still cover atleast half of the islamic world. I dont think caution is the sign of xenophobia in this case, but a product of common sense. No? Granted its not a direct threat to us, but it quite clearly shows what the people we are bringing here are capable of.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 01:12:09 am by Tibes »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2138
  • Infamy: 1733
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 13, 2016, 01:26:08 am »
I don't see what's wrong with the burka as long as the face isn't covered, alot of catholic women still wear kerchiefs, mainly eastern europeans, it's the same belief that women are not worthy of exposing their head to god.

Read the article. It is against secular values of society. France is not Catholic country, ruled by a monarch. People finally got to their senses and will go harsh on religious bullshit, that also applies to Scientology :P

Wanna go to the beach? Wear bikini that reveals everything and makes hetero males worked up. Don't want to? Fuck off from my beach! That's basically what mayor is saying.

Edit: While we're at it, some British muslim teenage girl joined ISIS awhile ago. Went to Syria, then harsh reality kicked in. Wanted out and while she was planning her escape, place she was standing at was bombed. She is now dead. I feel no pity. Neither should you.Same happened to two Austrian/Bosnian girls few years ago. They were 16, left their parents home to join ISIS. Wanted out but were murdered.

Edit: Also, niqab is invented by Wahhabists. It is literally tool of muslim fundamentalists aka jihadists/terrorists.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 01:34:33 am by Leshma »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 13, 2016, 02:16:07 am »
What never reaches the medias ears is the internal terror in muslim families. Where basically men have extremely retarded standards set for the families female members. Which if not met will be returned with physical violence and death threats. These cases dont really reveal themselves so much or actually even show to people near them, because the victims are still kinda loving of their abusive family so they generally just keep it quiet. The moderates are many, but these fuckers still cover atleast half of the islamic world. I dont think caution is the sign of xenophobia in this case, but a product of common sense. No? Granted its not a direct threat to us, but it quite clearly shows what the people we are bringing here are capable of.

I dont think this define extremists, more like rigorists (social pressure inside religious families, come on...). What you hear in that video is not about respecting your own faith and tradition but killing everyone that does not, and I really dont think it illustrate the majority of the islamic schools in our western countries for the reasons above. Lines must be drawn using logic.