Author Topic: Christians plotting to bomb London  (Read 3803 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Christians plotting to bomb London
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2016, 09:30:58 pm »
+1
Many people accused the national media of engaging in a cover-up due to the ethnic background of the criminals, with many pointing to the fact that it took days before the details of the story reached national attention.

One commentator wrote sarcastically that “it is fascinating that the event in Cologne on New Year made it through the media censorship.”

Questioning why no details were given on the appearance of the suspects when police called for witnesses, despite plentiful CCTV footage, Schunke suggested that police chose to leave important details out so that the public would not make a connection between the crime and refugees.

That's just gold, in the age of instant information, it takes days before some media decide to report events which could possibly show refugees or immigrants in a bad light. As for social related issues I consider myself leftist, but that political correctness is just retarded.

SOT, Wolfgang Albers, Cologne Police Chief (German): "So far, we still don't have any suspects, so we don't know who the culprits are. The only thing we know is that the police on the spot noticed that it concerned mostly young men between 18 and 30 years old who have origins in the North-African and Arabic region."

SOT, Henriette Reker, Mayor of Cologne (German): "There is no sign that it concerns people who came to Cologne as a refugee."

:rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2016, 12:31:20 am »
Because it is a goal in and of itself for the politicians. There is nothing to gain.

We need a new term, since 'political correctness' seems to have been commandeered to mean 'stupidly bias' rather than just 'not being an asshole'.

No. It meant exactly that all along. Unlike "the left", which according to Xant means "pure evil".

By the way, add me to the "immigrants should not be lined up and shot" party, whatever that is. It's amazing how you and Xant are completely talking past each other. Well, not really amazing after the fourteenth time.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2016, 12:40:46 am »
Or maybe you're just not understanding what I'm saying. Where did I say "the left is pure evil"?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2016, 12:54:01 am »
'Left' does not mean flat-out denial that large waves of immigration always lead to an increase in crime. Being that side of the political spectrum doesnt mean you subscribe to the idea of zero borders or some insane desire to make every city in every country of the world mirror the global distribution of cultures and races. I'm sure the latter isnt even a thing

It seems that for left wing oriented media every other stance than total and unconditional approval of taking refugees in is unacceptable.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2016, 01:03:56 am »
Xant, is your point with all these posts 'muslims are bad' or 'multiculturalism is bad'?

If neither, what are you trying to tell this forum?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1167
  • Infamy: 855
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2016, 01:24:14 am »

Marx was a jew. Christiano is correct, at least once in his lifetime.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2016, 09:14:27 am »
It's pretty clever from the Bulgarians. First they collected numbers from all the angry young men in refugee homes. Then they organized mobs of them at public places because those won't have anything to do anyway. Add in booze and you have the biggest distraction for your pickpocket troupe ever.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2016, 10:11:23 am »
Wow, germans are more cucked than I thought possible. Oh it was just a crowd of a thousand men sexually assaulting any passing women (and underage girls of course), but it's all ok! It was all merely a clever ruse to rob them, hahaha, the goal wasn't to grope some dhimmi titties and show utter contempt for the natives at all! It's not because of any cultural and/or religious impetus, these men weren't encouraged over and over and over to perceive dirty western kuffar sluts as free game, I mean that's absolutely not a common perception at all of western women among these people, absolutely not! Like the mayor of Koln says, the real problem is german women need to learn how to act outside and take steps to protect themselves. They dared to walk within grabbing distance of a man, have they no shame, the brazen little minxes? There is a real cultural problem with german women, who have no "code of conduct" to handle themselves by, as in Hamburg and other cities where the exact same thing happened, the disgusting cunts. They should learn their place and not disturb aggressive drunken men congregating in train stations with their tempting bodies.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2016, 10:19:36 am »
It seems that for left wing oriented media every other stance than total and unconditional approval of taking refugees in is unacceptable.

You're talking to a guy who called the obvious influence of PC in covering up the Rotterham decade+ long rapes (and a dozen other places in Britain where the exact same thing happened) a "conspiracy theory", despite repeated evidence to the contrary.

"Guys, guys, you have this all wrong! This was absolutely not due to north african and arab refugees that just got here! This was north african and arab immigrants that have been there for decades, some even 2nd or 3rd generation "german"! It's completely different!"
And you think this helps your case, Heskey? It would actually be slightly less enfuriating and marginally more understandable (but just as fucking sick and deserving of deportation and/or revocation of refugee status) if this came from recently arrived refugees, but this was largely people who have been "german" for a while now.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2016, 11:05:42 am »
You have terrible recollection. You whined about how the council had absolutely no power over anything at all and there was no attempt to cover up or prevent release of information about these rapes, contradicted by literally every single article or other source of information you can find on this case, as I pointed out before you "shut up and refused to talk about Rotherham again for that entire thread". Nothing more than sourceless assertions despite repeated evidence, as is your usual mo. If you still believe that the council had absolutely no power or influence beyond "garbage collection" you're beyond help, but I think we've established that long, long ago.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2016, 11:23:55 am »
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00758/Independent_inquiry_758887a.pdf

page 101 (107 in the document), section 13: The Role of Elected Members and Senior Officers of
the Council

The whole report is interesting, the council was just one small facet of this fiasco, but keep pretending they had absolutely no role in it. Anyone who isn't a complete idiot can easily dismiss your claims in a few seconds of googling. It's not as if there's dozens of articles zeroing in on the role of the council specifically, I'm sure they are all merely Daily Mail clickbait with no grounding behind them. A fucking vague FAQ quote about what councils are "usually responsible for" on a website about budget concerns clearly supports your arguement.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2016, 11:33:51 am »

Ahaha, at least we found the part of my post Oberyn referred to where i 100% seriously and non-sarcastically said that this is all a conspiracy theory xD (If you're looking for the moment in the thread where Oberyn realizes that a Borough Council isn't what he thought it was, it's page 5, that's when he gives up and starts vaguely talking about cover-ups since his only concrete example was provably shite).

Cos it's an insane conspiracy theory.

Durrrr, UK legal system wont charge you if you're muslim, durrrrrrr, it's a 'basic fact' geee everyone smrt like me know that.

I think you're mistaking lack of evidence for 'not charging cos muslim'. In case you weren't aware, you need proof to take action, that's the same anywhere in the world. Once you can prove which individual or individuals are responsible, action is taken. That's not something unique to the UK, that tends to be the modern way ever since 'but they're muslim' stopped holding up in court.

Clearly, there's no evidence at all that the ethnicity of the perpetrators played no role in how reticent various government and private bodies were so reluctant to tackle or even aknowledge the problem. It's just an insane conspiracy theory. And there's no relation between that event and the fact it took days for government and state media in Germany to report about these events.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2016, 11:55:08 am »
Ok, you haven't read anything I linked and refuse to, that's fine. I guess I just have to copy pasta for the lazy.

(click to show/hide)

There's more, but I'm guessing people aren't even going to read the little I posted on this one section focusing on the responsability of the Burough Council officials and staff, much less the whole thing.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2016, 11:56:17 am »
[...]And there's no relation between that event and the fact it took days for government and state media in Germany to report about these events.
First news reports are from 02.01.16.
I'm shocked  :shock:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.