Author Topic: I ask you Europeans !  (Read 21831 times)

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
Re: I ask you Europeans !
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2015, 05:00:57 pm »
It's really hard for any followers of the three Hebraic religion to follow all the scripture, mainly because they often contradict themselves and because they have too many rules.It leads the followers to ignore parts of the scripture. Most muslims are ignoring parts of the Quran but still consider themselves as muslims. Same way that some christians and jews aren't respecting every rules and still consider themleves/are considered christians or jews. (although the said followers might not admit it, cause most of them are hypocrites)

Some muslims are already ignoring part of their scripture that wouldn't allow themselves to live the life they live in western societies and makes them fit for it. It's not even needed to drink alcohol to live in western societies and a lot of Muslims do it just for comfort matter. Raki is being drink in Balkan for generations already.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2015, 05:04:10 pm »
+1
1) The average Muslim follows scripture and takes their religion a lot more seriously than the average Christian.
2) The religions differ considerably. One's "ideal man" is a pacifist who preaches love and charity, the other's a warlord pedophile who rapes and murders and preaches violence. Scripture, unsurprisingly, differs accordingly.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2015, 05:12:21 pm »
+2
The issue isn't the modern, secular Muslim, but the 1.1 billion Muslims who believe in Sharia, the 1.39 billion who sees women as less than the men, the 584 million who believe in the killing of apostates etc.

The Christian tradition is fortunate for Mark 12:17: "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2015, 06:13:55 pm »
Well, one major major difference is that Christianity has a verry long tradition of Interpretation and Analysis of their holy texts, hell our whole notion of science is influenced by the tradition of exegesis. Someone must only go and persuade Islam of the hidden peaceful and humanistic meaning of the Quran. Might be a bit more difficult than with the christian texts but with a bit of minderbending here and there...

On an unrelated note:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2015, 07:14:58 pm »
You're the only one talking about "real muslims" in this thread, retard.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2015, 07:54:48 pm »
Well you spoke of the definition of the Islam, which is not making much sense. From the few bits that I've read I agree that in the Quran there is more shit than in the Bible, but religious people in general are truly inventive when the goal is to align the interpretation of their holy texts with their personal belief.

Look the infamous chapter 4, verse 34. For me (and presumably for you too) when I read the text it is clear as fuck that it is discriminating women. Which by the way is no wonder considering the society the text was created in. Still people think it can be interpreted in the opposite way. Same is with many bible texts like the second creation account or similar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An-Nisa,_34

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 26, 2015, 08:07:35 pm »
What did you mean by 'those people'?

Social constructivists, to put it shortly.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2015, 08:47:10 pm »
The issue isn't the modern, secular Muslim, but the 1.1 billion Muslims who believe in Sharia, the 1.39 billion who sees women as less than the men, the 584 million who believe in the killing of apostates etc.

That.

I really wonder why there hasnt been a schism or a reform already from the modern muslims so we can sort out the barbarians.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2015, 10:01:41 pm »
+4
That.

I really wonder why there hasnt been a schism or a reform already from the modern muslims so we can sort out the barbarians.

There are respectable theologists here in my country who have been doing their best for years to lead Muslims into a secular approach that respects everyone outside their belief system. The result? They are usually boo-hooed for being Israeli agents/Armenian spawns/American dogs etc. You get the picture. Meanwhile, another so-called theologist that spreads the classical sharia bullshit on TV can earn hundreds and thousands of Liras overnight for simply answering dumb religious questions of dumb ignorant pricks. Such questions include "Would doing x render my daily fasting void?", the classical question that is asked over and over again on every month of Ramadan.

So, don't expect a reform. Muslims are all for direct implementation of what the book says. We won't see them humanifying or passivating their religion anytime soon.

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2015, 10:53:45 pm »
Social constructivists, to put it shortly.

Curious, what is your criticism of social constructuvism?

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2015, 02:50:15 am »
+1

Quite interesting but, he states a few things that are incorrect. Watch , and research yourself.

On second note.

I warned you guys before. At the date i mentioned, it exactly got pushed to a being small problem, to a major world enveloping problem.
21th of september deadline. The purpose will be revealed soon.
None would listen. it was dismissed as a "Jambi" post.

But its all good.
http://futurism.com/links/spacex-gets-nasas-approval-for-manned-space-missions/

And no, let me tell you a secret. "We" are not going to any imaginary space station... were going to a base elsewhere. Those millions of Euro's going to refugees etc? haha. Thanks for your taxes suckers!
You guys can rot away in this shithole of a planet, applications have been cancelled, recruitment is closed.  :lol: GG peace out, good luck  8-) jokes on you.
2018.  End of february. Mark your calender.

You have been informed. There is no hidden deception, if its plain out there for everyone to watch and read... but nobody "sees". And now you're to late. welcome to your end-game.
"We" have showed you all "our" plans throughout the millennium, you have been informed but choose not to intervene. In this silent agreement/acceptance, the ritual came full circle. "Our" hands are clean of the sin of deception and misleading the participants.
"We" have completed our ascension, we will ascend above and beyond this planet literally. But dont worry, we will be closeby. We will wait and watch with the "eye" until you people finished bickering on eachother over trivial stuff. When all is done, we will return and grant the leftover population a second age of enlightenment.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Another hint
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:33:29 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #176 on: November 27, 2015, 05:31:59 am »
+5

Quite interesting but, he states a few things that are incorrect. Watch , and research yourself.

Wow, he's so angry he seems constantly three words away from a rage quit.
But Muslims solely caused the Dark Ages?
The Church should teach kids to hate Muslims?

On second note.

I warned you guys before. At the date i mentioned, it exactly got pushed to a being small problem, to a major world enveloping problem.None would listen. it was dismissed as a "Jambi" post.

But its all good.
http://futurism.com/links/spacex-gets-nasas-approval-for-manned-space-missions/

And no, let me tell you a secret. "We" are not going to any imaginary space station... were going to a base elsewhere. Those millions of Euro's going to refugees etc? haha. Thanks for your taxes suckers!
You guys can rot away in this shithole of a planet, applications have been cancelled, recruitment is closed.  :lol: GG peace out, good luck  8-) jokes on you.
2018.  End of february. Mark your calender.

You have been informed. There is no hidden deception, if its plain out there for everyone to watch and read... but nobody "sees". And now you're to late. welcome to your end-game.
"We" have showed you all "our" plans throughout the millennium, you have been informed but choose not to intervene. In this silent agreement/acceptance, the ritual came full circle. "Our" hands are clean of the sin of deception and misleading the participants.
"We" have completed our ascension, we will ascend above and beyond this planet literally. But dont worry, we will be closeby. We will wait and watch with the "eye" until you people finished bickering on eachother over trivial stuff. When all is done, we will return and grant the leftover population a second age of enlightenment.

Another hint
(click to show/hide)

The fuck.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2015, 05:51:15 am »
The history have seen crusaders, jihads, jude massacre but was there any atheist movement ?

Anyway, the religions are for idiots cant think anything else that wasnt taught to them...

But I ask you Europeans(Christians) ! Millions died in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, East Turkistan, Turkey, Lebanon... Have you used any of these flags in your fb profile ? instagram ? youtube ?  Have you weeped after the drown syrian baby in the turkish shore trying to migrate from turkey to greece ?

NO !

You are 2 faced pricks eventhough you are developed and pretend like you got rid of religon(bite me!)

Europeans care more than you think. They might not change their facebook picture for you, but will give you a whole country  :lol:

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #178 on: November 27, 2015, 06:34:32 am »
Europeans care more than you think. They might not change their facebook picture for you, but will give you a whole country  :lol:

I still dont understand how diversity is good. I understead how they are looking at it from a genetic point of view or whatever, but these countries created combustion engine, electricity, agriculture inventions and other thing that completely changed the world in 200 years. Why would you wnat to change that as it obviously has worked well. On the point of birth rate, I want children, but most women I know absolutely do not want any. They view it as too much work, but I think many manual labor jobs would be most intensive, but you cant morally "quit" parenthood.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #179 on: November 27, 2015, 11:23:50 am »

Oh well, the translation is deliberately bad on the most important part.
But no gonna bother correcting that...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.