Author Topic: I ask you Europeans !  (Read 21827 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I ask you Europeans !
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2015, 02:48:34 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2015, 04:37:42 am »

That got me thinking...(sorry for being abelist cis scum that don't trigger warn properly, I know "thinking" is a problematic word)

If racism also applies to... Religion(or is it Islam only?)

then in the name of consistency it should be possible to be racist towards: Racist Close-minded Bigoted persons.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2015, 11:08:18 am »
There's a clear progression through my posts on this forum when discussing Shitslam. Being "reasonable" and "innoffensive" is useless against stupid fucking cunts such as Heskey and Overdriven. Huge posts with point by point explanations might as well be insulting tirades. Never managed to get any response from these morons but snide accusations of being an awful, awful racist or just plain ignorant of the wonderful shitslamic religion, because the only way one could ever be antagonistic to it is through ignorance, of course. Brokar bringing up Senegal made me dig up some old posts. I consider these still halfway between "inoffensive" and the style of posts I have today which are basically designed to give offense, because I couldn't care less about what these morons consider offensive anymore.

(click to show/hide)

The response to these posts? :

(click to show/hide)

Oh yeah, these fucking cunts deserve ALLLL my respect, such intelligent responses, I should totally moderate my speech to have interesting discussions with these fucking leading lights of tolerance and progressiveness.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2015, 01:48:12 pm »
+1
There's a clear progression through my posts on this forum when discussing Shitslam.

At the beginning:

(click to show/hide)

Now:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2015, 08:37:18 am »
(click to show/hide)

I dont think its exactly right to call Oberyn a e-racist. Hes not against a race. He's against culture. And I think his sceptisism(alright, something much worse than that  :lol:) is kinda justified. A lot of muslim community leaders themselves in Western countries have always come infront and said with a straight face that their beliefs are incompatible with Western standards and democracy. But where else do they have to go?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:22:02 am by Tibe »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #125 on: November 23, 2015, 10:46:56 am »
+3
I dont think its exactly right to call Oberyn a e-racist. Hes not against a race. He's against culture. And I think his sceptisism(alright, something much worse than that  :lol:) is kinda justified. A lot of muslim community leaders themselves in Western countries have always come infront and said with a straight face that their beliefs are incompatible with Western standards and democracy. But where else do they have to go?

I think noone in their right mind can justify ISIS actions and their extremism, what most people that argue with Oberyin and against his views are mostly pointing out that closing borders and generalising are not the answer to the problem.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2015, 12:07:44 pm »
+1
I think noone in their right mind can justify ISIS actions and their extremism, what most people that argue with Oberyin and against his views are mostly pointing out that closing borders and generalising are not the answer to the problem.

if you dont close outter borders there will come so many people to europe that there won't be europe anymore as we know it within 50 years.

question is if you want europe to change and if you like the change it will come down to. i mean these are legitimate questions to ask as well as to answer.

i personally hate this possible change, i don't think we can accommodate millions of refugees without giving up to much of our welfare, safety etc - the society will tend to radicalize if this process goes on so i can as well end up in a country with another hit.ler winning the elections. and the later this process without real solution goes on, the bigger retard will win the elections.

i don't even feel obliged to help for example people from the middle east. i have no bounds to them, if i can choose i'd much rather accept ukrainians or vietnamese in my country since i know from the past they both can assimilate and share our common values and bring good thinks for future of my country (i don't give a fuck about country, but it is a land where my kids will maybe live). there are billions of poor people over the earth, people that struggle for living, if i loose something my ancestors hardly fought for and especially worked for to get, i'd at least like to decide who will i share the wealth they produced with and if the one can potentially later also bring something back. should i share it with muslims? why? no thank you, there are much better choices. in fact every other choice is a better one...
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 23, 2015, 12:32:32 pm »

We didnt say anything about ISIS. Even accepting common decent muslims and their culture fully, instead of forcing them to accept Western. is technically commiting cultural suicide. That was the point. Has nothing to do with ISIS or terrorism.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2015, 01:15:21 pm »
We didnt say anything about ISIS. Even accepting common decent muslims and their culture fully, instead of forcing them to accept Western. is technically commiting cultural suicide. That was the point. Has nothing to do with ISIS or terrorism.
Exactly. Forget ISIS, Arabs/Muslims are over-represented on crime statistics, their religion is fucked up, more so than Christianity (and Muslims also tend to believe in it more strictly than Christians), etc., etc. Here's what Europe has to look forward to:

http://www.politico.eu/article/molenbeek-broke-my-heart-radicalization-suburb-brussels-gentrification/

That's the real problem, not ISIS killing a hundred people a year.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2015, 02:46:32 pm »
+1

Even this line of thought is partially wrong for me. So, you do not confuse ISIS/terrorism and muslims. Many lefties will try to make you sound that you do, to destroy your credibility, but I wont. Still, you think that even "common decent muslims" are automatically a problem if they live in a western country?  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Thats the major issue there, when we have the "middle debate", what is between black (muslim=terrorism) and white (welcome everyone!).

What is the "Western" culture for you? Is there a special way of doing things to be a westerner? Is doing whatever the fuck we want, inside the circle of the law, a "culture"? To me, accepting western culture doesnt mean that muslims needs to start drinking alcohol, gamble, eat pork and dress in a modern fashion; for example.
Our western culture is inherently tolerant, because there is no special way of doing things to be a part of it.

The biggest problem with muslims (that shows in the article on Brussels), is when they live concentrated, in a country that doesnt follow muslim customs. The ghettoization of muslims, or the progressive appropriation of space by a new dominant group. Generally speaking, if this dominant group is a particular ethnicity/skin color, it often leads to racism from them; it is a fact still vastly denied by the masses, that for example, a black ghetto will lead to racism against white people/other.
If the new dominant group are followers of a particular religion, it will often lead to religious law replacing common law; this is where the article about molenbeek hits right home.
When the new dominant group is both following a particular religion, and almost all sharing the same skin color... the shittiest things will happen down there, pack your things fast if you're not part of it (=> subsequently accelerating the domination of said group).

Lets be real, most muslims are arabs and most arabs have the same skin color. This mean that when muslims relocate/immigrate massively AND in the same places, shit will ensue.
This open the way to muslim mafia, basically, and since you cant just expropriate people because they are muslims, and most politics will refuse to uphold the law in the ghettos, those place will be the pits of hell of intolerance and injustice.
Its not every religion either, since as many people said, Islam itself can encourage violence and expansion, and is uncompatible with basic western customs/laws, if Islam is followed by the book. So muslim ghettos is combining every shittiest things possible in our still heterogeneous world: potentially fubar religion, mostly foreign ethnicity, mostly non-white.

So, after reading all this, why do I sound like I disagree with the fact that even common decent muslims should be shunned from our european lands?
There is many reasons, I will invoke some, they may sound like Disney reasons but it is my humble opinion. Bear with me.

First, because it is in the roots of the western culture that we all dearly love, to accept everyone whatever skin color/religion/other. Only crime is criminal. If we stop people based on other conditions, the western culture will progressively become what we want to fight against, as stupid as it may sound. A modicum of special anti-immigration, anti-terrorism laws can be adopted, but not much more, before our culture is too strongly corrupted with intolerance, and becomes "used" to it.

Second because, even a decent common man will turn sour in the worst of conditions, like a man in a ghetto would. And like I said before, even if he does nothing wrong, it is often the inaction of good men that opens the way for evil. In context: muslim extremist, jihadist and terrorists take control easily, if noone tries to stop them. Most often, the police and the government will not, except when it is already too late.

Understanding why this shit happens, in the conditions where it happens, leaves us with some possibilities/insight of when/where muslims are not a problem. They need to always be a minority, ghettos should not be permitted to be built upon our lands, and the common law need to be strictly enforced everywhere, religious activities must be supervised and never exceed authorized boundaries. Even only this mean that we would need to go against parts of the international human rights, and probably a big part of the population's opinion.
The problem is, ghettos are already there by the thousands, and not only muslim ghettos, but black ghettos, arab ghettos, chinese ghettos, x ghettos... All with there own imported problems. All those ghettos are hives for crime, racism and counter-racism, extremism and terrorism. How to deal with these foreign cultures well rooted inside our countries, when they go against law and our own tolerant culture? Very good question... That I wont answer because my wall-o-text is long enough.

To know that this all start because immigrants/foreigners are always more comfortable living with "their people" visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 23, 2015, 05:01:10 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Cultural suicide replaced by a worst of cultures. A lot less people seem to be worried about asian immigrants for example. It is in sync with the modern world. Islamic culture. Not so much. If it would find a way to lets say one day finally reform itself, I wouldn't really find an issue with that. A lot of people wouldn't. Unfortunately most of the islamic world is in pieces or on extremely rocky ground. Its not really suprising everybody fears the worst. Muslims don't exactly scream peace, prosperity and happy life to all. And it has nothing to do with terrorism. In my opinion it has everything to do with holding so strongly on to traditionalism that it holds back an entire society. Them being intolerant in their own lands, has made us intolerant to them in our lands.

The biggest problem with muslims (that shows in the article on Brussels), is when they live concentrated, in a country that doesnt follow muslim customs. The ghettoization of muslims, or the progressive appropriation of space by a new dominant group. Generally speaking, if this dominant group is a particular ethnicity/skin color, it often leads to racism from them; it is a fact still vastly denied by the masses, that for example, a black ghetto will lead to racism against white people/other.
If the new dominant group are followers of a particular religion, it will often lead to religious law replacing common law; this is where the article about molenbeek hits right home.
When the new dominant group is both following a particular religion, and almost all sharing the same skin color... the shittiest things will happen down there, pack your things fast if you're not part of it (=> subsequently accelerating the domination of said group).

Exactly. Thats my point aswell. You see whenever there is talk of accepting muslim immigrants. There was this one article that stated that we should build a mosque for them so they can come together etc.

Don't build shit for them. They should not be living concentrated and only talking to each other inside a mosque. They should be living separated, talking to native people, being confused at first, strangers, than accepting some stuff we do and making compromises with their own beliefs. Making them feel better outside their own lands and letting them only live concentrated among themselves will not help them integrate. It will just assist in creating a more divided society with "us" and "them".

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #131 on: November 23, 2015, 06:45:27 pm »
There is a difference between a small influx and the 500k and counting that came trough Croatia alone. I dont know if you are living under a rock but the problem is getting so big that the EU goverment already met 3 times to discuss it with no solution in sight.

Countries are building godamn fences on their border and here you talk about small influxes
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 06:51:36 pm by Umbra »

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 23, 2015, 07:20:27 pm »
Trough Croatia alone, and no sign of stopping. We are imporing more people than can realistically be assimilated. If you think these young muslim males will be content in their slums and poverty you are a naive fool. Paris is gonna look like childs play if this continues, mark my fucking words, put them in your sig if you want to.

Im curious where is your treshold? How many hundreds of thousands, even millions must come before you aknowledge this is an issue?

This has affected me personally now too. I bet on Anderlecht and the match is postponed because "safety could not be guaranteed". How will i know if i won or not? This is my last pair. Fuck
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:33:08 pm by Umbra »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2015, 08:25:59 pm »
As long as the numbers coming in dont even come close to 1% of Europe's population, i dont think we're in any danger of becoming enslaved by our evil Sharia overlords.
Muslims accounted for about 6% of Europe's population in a 2010 study by the Pew Research Center, and increases steadily (even before the current crises). A takeover in any forseeable future is ridiculous but cultural and political turbulence is a fact.

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/future-of-the-global-muslim-population-regional-europe/
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2015, 08:33:17 pm »
I was jaded by this discussion before it even started, now i feel like Sisyphus. Forget about it, ill carry on with my usual shitposting.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 08:50:03 pm by Umbra »