Author Topic: I ask you Europeans !  (Read 21557 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: I ask you Europeans !
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2015, 01:09:16 am »
atheism monotheism polytheism pantheism so many ism's and schism's
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2015, 01:10:15 am »
That is the soul i want to point out you french scum !
You are the most humanist most democratic country in the world right ?

I want to ask you again, seems like you are not capable of understanding what i want to show you, have you weeped after the syrian(muslim) drown baby ?

Did you weep for those killed in the attack? Did you weep for the jewish kids who got shot by a retarded fanatic years ago in yet another terrorist attack by the religion of peace? Did you weep for the Charlie Hebdo writers? Did you weep for all the israelis murdered by brainwashed suicidal idiots in the latest stabbing craze?
No one celebrated or cheered or was happy about an innocent kid dying. Can you say the same for the sick retard muslims all over the planet every time my people get killed? Fuck your pathetic attempt at shame and guilt.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2015, 01:10:47 am »
Just share the burden of terrorism that muslim countries(i hate to be in one of them) have !

And stop being 2 faced dickheads !
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:16:24 am by Reyiz »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2015, 01:11:04 am »
You might not understand why but it's undeniable that a lot of people do and they are unanimously terrible. I imagine Oberyn is a proud Atheist, for example.

Your imagination is as shitty as your intelligence. Yeah atheists are just the worse, so many atheists worldwide just murdering people relentlessly for refusing to stop believing in god. Truly garbage people. I'm not an atheist, I'd probably call myself more of an agnostic or deist, literally the only reasonable stance to take on the existence of a God or Gods.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2015, 01:12:27 am »
exactly :)

but itis not about europeans and non-europeans.. it is still about religons...
How is it about religions? You've completely failed to give any reasoning for that.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2015, 01:15:05 am »
Did you weep for those killed in the attack? Did you weep for the jewish kids who got shot by a retarded fanatic years ago in yet another terrorist attack by the religion of peace? Did you weep for the Charlie Hebdo writers? Did you weep for all the israelis murdered by brainwashed suicidal idiots in the latest stabbing craze?
No one celebrated or cheered or was happy about an innocent kid dying. Can you say the same for the sick retard muslims all over the planet every time my people get killed? Fuck your pathetic attempt at shame and guilt.

of course I did !
you would know that i weeped after all those "innocent people" massacred if you knew me !
you are the perfect example of europeans i want to show.. dont make any trash talk of being humanist and democratic after all..

i dont know you well as well as you dont me, but people say you are an atheist but you are still an european who doesnt care of anything until it includes you...

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1301
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 01:15:26 am »
You might not understand why but it's undeniable that a lot of people do and they are unanimously terrible. I imagine Oberyn is a proud Atheist, for example.

Could be, people who desperately seek to belong to (any) group usually lack something, aren't able to stand on their own. These people are followers. Which, in my eyes, makes them kinda terrible. I like strong, free-willed people who don't need backing of a group to make a difference in this world. Another reason why people seek group membership isn't protection but desire for subordinates, to have people under their control. Those are so called leaders. There is another type of people, in folklore stories known as heroes. They tend to work alone or loosely within a group.

Atheist is kinda like public player in cRPG, doesn't belong to any group and only thing that interest him is his own well being. Those who want to belong to Atheist organization are similar to public players who get together and form a clan called Public. Rather stupid, don't you think?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 01:17:33 am »
+1
Just share the burden of terrorism that muslim countries(i want to hate to be in one of them) have !

And stop being 2 faced dickheads !

Again, the burden of terrorism that muslim countries carry is from muslims. Why the fuck would I want to turn my country into a copy of these backwards third world shitholes? Why the fuck should Europe "share" in the retarded dogmatic violence endemic to muslim countries? If there were european migrant populations in their countries making a habit of randomely murdering people I would feel the shame and guilt you apparently want me to feel. As it is I have zero fucking sympathy for a group of people relentlessly destroying themselves and blaming anything, anything at all, but the obvious.
In any case, you should be happy, we foolishly accepted hundreds of thousands of muslim cunts into our countries, gave them freedoms and equality before the law and citizenship and government benefits and welfare and etc, things they would never have gotten in their theocracies, and now the burden of terrorism is ours as well.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:21:12 am by Oberyn »

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 01:17:48 am »
Besides oberyn

105 people died in a meeting of "peace" in ankara almost 1 month ago.. have you even read the news ?

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2015, 01:18:48 am »
Again, the burden of terrorism that muslim countries carry is from muslims. Why the fuck would I want to turn my country into a copy of these backwards third world shitholes? Why the fuck should Europe "share" in the retarded dogmatic violence endemic to muslim countries. If there were european migrant populations in their countries making a habit of randomely murdering people I would feel the shame and guilt you apparently want me to feel. As it is I have zero fucking sympathy for a group of people relentlessly destroying themselves and blaming anything, anything at all, but the obvious.

ffs.. it is not about development, it is about religions !
how hard can it be to understand ?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 01:21:07 am »
The history have seen crusaders, jihads, jude massacre but was there any atheist movement ?

Anyway, the religions are for idiots cant think anything else that wasnt taught to them...

But I ask you Europeans(Christians) ! Millions died in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, East Turkistan, Turkey, Lebanon... Have you used any of these flags in your fb profile ? instagram ? youtube ?  Have you weeped after the drown syrian baby in the turkish shore trying to migrate from turkey to greece ?

NO !

You are 2 faced pricks eventhough you are developed and pretend like you got rid of religon(bite me!)

That was a kurd. Also i thought u hated kurds m8

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2015, 01:22:59 am »
The history have seen crusaders, jihads, jude massacre but was there any atheist movement ?

Anyway, the religions are for idiots cant think anything else that wasnt taught to them...

But I ask you Europeans(Christians) ! Millions died in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, East Turkistan, Turkey, Lebanon... Have you used any of these flags in your fb profile ? instagram ? youtube ?  Have you weeped after the drown syrian baby in the turkish shore trying to migrate from turkey to greece ?

NO !

You are 2 faced pricks eventhough you are developed and pretend like you got rid of religon(bite me!)

I do not care about the people who died. I care about the values of freedom and humanism that are under siege.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2015, 01:23:18 am »
He's a turk, ethnic loathing for all their neighbors and anyone not turk is part of his culture. Listening to this stupid cunt lecture me about solidarity and compassion as his countrymen revel in the murder of kurds and the victories of ISIS is frankly hilarious to me. Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2015, 01:25:20 am »
I've never met somebody who identifies as an Atheist who isn't a garbage person.

:lol: That's cute.

One atheist in a sea of religious people like it was during middle ages isn't important. But today there is too many people who refuse to believe in imaginary being

Sadly there's still not enough of them.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2015, 01:26:43 am »
you were crusader who dont give a fuck about muslims, you are still and you will still be...

dont give me any shitty talk of humanity, development(3rd world countries)...  even if you are pretending to be an atheist, you are still crusaders !

and i want to share you that i am not a muslim after all, i had a lot of struggle with my firends,co-workers ( you should have known that there is a religious party in charge here, if you read the news) and family and i live in turkey..

fuck y'all