Author Topic: I ask you Europeans !  (Read 21733 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: I ask you Europeans !
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2015, 02:16:47 pm »
+1
Tsk, you actually think muslims see themselves the same as immigrants from other parts of the world? Don't you know that they are uniquely victimized and constantly opressed by evil totalitarian western society? That's why there's no chinese or vietnamese or japanese or black african (as long as not sunni muslim) or italian or polish or portuguese or indian or etc...terrorism in France, because the racism is aimed squarely at muslims. It has nothing to do with the ridiculous arrogance of muslim cunts completely oblivious to any sort of fault or wrong in their religion, even mentioning that their religion may play a role is racism in itself and justification for further violence. It's perfectly normal for Erdogan to come to my country and straight up tell all his countrymen not to integrate, to keep hold of their turkish and muslim identity, to refuse the decadent and unislamic western ways, but it's just awful racism and islamophobia if any actual french person then refuses to see them as anything but their brothers. Just look at this dumb cunt whining that the terrorists were "french". What a fucking retard.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2015, 02:19:02 pm »
1st that was my answer to his brainless comment.

2nd: I got no doubt that it is their religion. But their religion is simply not islam. I do have many friends who are muslims. All of them are even angrier than u are. And why does everybody qq now? Like, we knew what was going on down there. We know it for like 15 years now. The only thing eu and usa does is killing them and leaving the weapns for the next one who wants to do something. We were all watching... Btw oberyn what would be ur solution? Kicking them out?

Lol stupid confused hypocritical piece of shit. "None of them were syrians, they were all french!". "Well what do you expect when EU and US kill all these people in the mid-east". I didn't realize "french" muslims were being killed by western "imperialism", please show me how any of the stupid "french" muslim cunts that perpetrated these attacks were in any way opressed. There's only way any "french" muslims, born and raised here, were getting killed in Syria or Iraq or any of these other festering shitholes of islamic extremism.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2015, 02:29:42 pm »
Omfg would u kindly read what I write? U simply go full rage and insult me. I did never say that it is not their religion that made all this possible. I did not talk about syrians getting killed by the western world, I wanted to say instead of killing them and leaving them we should have tried to get them a good gouverment, a working economy and things like freedom of speech... As u maybe know IS is not the first terrorist organization down there.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2015, 02:41:59 pm »
+3
Get who a working economy, good government and things like freedom of speech? The oppressed French people? What the fuck are you on about, you keep contradicting yourself.

And maybe you should pay attention to the news and history. You can't export freedom of speech, good government and "a working economy." Those 5th century goat fuckers have to want it themselves first, but they don't, and they'll fuck it up the first chance they get, as has been demonstrated before.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2015, 02:44:20 pm »
+2
we should have tried to get them a good gouverment, a working economy and things like freedom of speech... As u maybe know IS is not the first terrorist organization down there.
They tried, and I mean they really tried to do that in both Afghanistan and Iraq, but what a surprise, Medieval religion and sectarianism broke everything down within a year. Amazing though how you completely missed this and still consider this as the best solution.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2015, 02:47:59 pm »
I was talking about those 5th century goat fuckers. Oh and its not like they have to want it, I would have no problem to see murica supressing them to get them all of that. Just saw what teeth wrote..

Teeth could u get me some articles about that? Everything what ive seen so far is that they basicly supported one party and then after winning they were giving them some money and left if :O

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2015, 02:49:48 pm »
I was talking about those 5th century goat fuckers. Oh and its not like they have to want it, I would have no problem to see murica supressing them to get them all of that. Just saw what teeth wrote..

Teeth could u get me some articles about that? Everything what ive seen so far is that they basicly supported one party and then after winning they were giving them some money and left if :O
Why are you talking about 5th century goat fuckers if it was the French who did the terror attacks, and only one of them was Syrian, as you said before? And did you just seriously suggest oppressing people to give them freedom of speech and good government?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2015, 02:51:30 pm »
You honestly need sources on Afghanistan and Iraq bursting into sectarian warfare and ethnic cleansing? Or that they were sectarian shitholes long, long before the US interventions? How fucking old are you, 12?

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2015, 02:58:00 pm »
+1
Wouldn't agree with that - for me personally it's not about religion, being European or having a certain skin color. It's about sharing same values and respecting certain traditions: I am a Russian living in Denmark, and so I respect Danish traditions and share Danish ( or Scandinavian for that matter ) values - otherwise I would not be living here. And that is what I expect of every single foreigner who is living here - if they wish to build a different society inside Denmark, they can pack their shit and get the fuck out. I don't see how there can be any other sane way of dealing with it.
I am working with guys from Pakistan and Turkey, yet they eat whatever everyone else is eating, they are drinking, gambling, participating in Christmas dinner, etc. Has nothing to do with religion or whatever traditions their ancestors had. I don't believe in God, or have any historical connection with Catholics or Protestants, though I see no reasons to resent any local traditions. And I most certainly do not expect Danes to take my Russian heritage in consideration - hell, I don't want anything Russian in Denamrk at all! Why the fuck would I?! I don't want this place to become Russia, it would be a nightmare, that's the reason I don't want to be there in the first place.
And I apply the same to every single foreigner here - Russian, Chinese, French or Syrian - I don't want to have any of their traditions, values or culture here in Denamrk.

being an immigrant myself, I believe I have right to express my views without being instantly labeled as a right wing nationalist.

nah nah nah - you're wrong there, it's so racist to say you don't want certain cultures in the country you live!1111 Quick, before this sickening facist propaganda spreads! Where are Molly and Heskey when you need them! We need to do something against facists like Armpit, now!!1!111111!

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2015, 02:59:34 pm »
Oh hell that was not my intention, sry if I was insulting someone. When u read what I wrote u gotta link it to the statement to send all muslims home anc stop letting refugges come into the country. I said that it is not those poor people. It is IS. it is not islam. It is IS. it is not syrian or french or idk, it is IS. It is simply a terror organization.

Oh and if we see that there is a actual thread, why wouldnt we do it then? I mean like those 5th century people wont care, those ones who want to have those rights will be happy and those ones who are against it should not be able to do shit anyways

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2015, 03:04:12 pm »
+2
Bloby I think you wrote more insults during these last few months than the rest of 'em forum trolls combined together since the beginnings of cRPG.....what is your secret ?  :lol:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2015, 03:06:49 pm »
The attacks were perpetrated, as you point out, largely by "french" muslims. Are you saying these "french" muslims did not have the same rights and freedoms as literally any other french citizen? Didn't seem to help much. And yet we keep having cunts like you explain that really, if we were more tolerant and welcoming, none of this would've happened. It's not the religion, it's because they're poor, it's because they're opressed, it's because they don't have the same opportunities available to people in the first world. Do you see how this is a hypocritical, contradictory position to take, when talking about "french" muslims that were born and raised and lived their lives here?

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2015, 03:15:33 pm »
Nah Heskey, I can tell the difference. I am actually just fooling around, because all this whole islam/immigration/terror topic just pisses me off, every single day I have to read all that bullcrap from dozens of different people/channel/sites and I am just fed up with it.

So, I take it with a bit of fun and sarcasm, while still showing my opinion about it - not that anyone here doesn't know how I think about it :mrgreen:

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2015, 03:28:27 pm »
The attacks were perpetrated, as you point out, largely by "french" muslims. Are you saying these "french" muslims did not have the same rights and freedoms as literally any other french citizen? Didn't seem to help much. And yet we keep having cunts like you explain that really, if we were more tolerant and welcoming, none of this would've happened. It's not the religion, it's because they're poor, it's because they're opressed, it's because they don't have the same opportunities available to people in the first world. Do you see how this is a hypocritical, contradictory position to take, when talking about "french" muslims that were born and raised and lived their lives here?

I did not say that this would have not happened if we were more welcoming and tolerant. I simply think it is not right to say they are the ones who cause it.

U call me hypocritical? The whole world QQs now cuz 160 people died. I would never say that this is not fucking serious, but for example in ankara or beirut things are going shitty too, bit who cares about them?. It is fucking hypocritical to say that this is a serious issue if we dont care about those other things happening.. Oh and 2 mio die in the area IS is ruling. Can u even imagine how many people that would be?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2015, 03:29:27 pm »
+8
Wouldn't agree with that - for me personally it's not about religion, being European or having a certain skin color. It's about sharing same values and respecting certain traditions: I am a Russian living in Denmark, and so I respect Danish traditions and share Danish ( or Scandinavian for that matter ) values - otherwise I would not be living here. And that is what I expect of every single foreigner who is living here - if they wish to build a different society inside Denmark, they can pack their shit and get the fuck out. I don't see how there can be any other sane way of dealing with it.
I am working with guys from Pakistan and Turkey, yet they eat whatever everyone else is eating, they are drinking, gambling, participating in Christmas dinner, etc. Has nothing to do with religion or whatever traditions their ancestors had. I don't believe in God, or have any historical connection with Catholics or Protestants, though I see no reasons to resent any local traditions. And I most certainly do not expect Danes to take my Russian heritage in consideration - hell, I don't want anything Russian in Denamrk at all! Why the fuck would I?! I don't want this place to become Russia, it would be a nightmare, that's the reason I don't want to be there in the first place.
And I apply the same to every single foreigner here - Russian, Chinese, French or Syrian - I don't want to have any of their traditions, values or culture here in Denamrk.

being an immigrant myself, I believe I have right to express my views without being instantly labeled as a right wing nationalist.

do you squat tho