Author Topic: I ask you Europeans !  (Read 21558 times)

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna
Re: I ask you Europeans !
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2015, 01:32:14 am »
He's a turk, ethnic loathing for all their neighbors and anyone not turk is part of his culture. Listening to this stupid cunt lecture me about solidarity and compassion as his countrymen revel in the murder of kurds and the victories of ISIS is frankly hilarious to me. Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

about genocide of armenians..

there was a genocide of armenians after they killed innocent women and olds of the turkish soldiers who were sent to fight against russian, it is a fact oberyn..

i didnt know how retarded and biggot you are until this thread...
cheers

ps:  read some "objective" sources !

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2015, 01:34:04 am »
+1
Religious people span the entire spectrum of humanity, you have the good, the bad and everything inbetween. However I've never met somebody who identifies as an Atheist who isn't a garbage person.

Funny thing, 
Religious children are meaner than their secular counterparts, study finds
Religious belief appears to have negative influence on children’s altruism and judgments of others’ actions even as parents see them as ‘more empathetic
Almost 1,200 children, aged between five and 12, in the US, Canada, China, Jordan, Turkey and South Africa participated in the study. Almost 24% were Christian, 43% Muslim, and 27.6% non-religious.
http://www.cell.com/current-biology/pdf/S0960-9822%2815%2901167-7.pdf

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2015, 01:34:17 am »
+2
Well, that makes it allright then. If we genocide all the muslims in France because they keep killing innocent women and children and men, I'm sure you'd be perfectly ok with it. Simple payback, you understand, just normal turkish behaviour.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2015, 01:37:11 am »
Well, that makes it allright then. If we genocide all the muslims in France because they keep killing innocent women and children and men, I'm sure you'd be perfectly ok with it. Simple payback, you understand, just normal turkish behaviour.

you are a retart as simple as almost all europeans pretending humanist

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2015, 01:37:27 am »
you were crusader who dont give a fuck about muslims, you are still and you will still be...

dont give me any shitty talk of humanity, development(3rd world countries)...  even if you are pretending to be an atheist, you are still crusaders !

and i want to share you that i am not a muslim after all, i had a lot of struggle with my firends,co-workers ( you should have known that there is a religious party in charge here, if you read the news) and family and i live in turkey..

fuck y'all
Oh yeah, all those terror attacks by atheists in Muslim countries... oh wait.. those don't exist.

And you should probably stop repeating "democratic", you don't know what it means. And you've still not pointed out how "ITS ABOUT RELIGIONS!!!"

you are a retart as simple as almost all europeans pretending humanist
Might want to learn how to spell "retard" before calling someone one.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2015, 01:40:27 am »
+1
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

If you haven't read this you should. It's really fucked up but adds some clarity and understanding to the argument. Fuck ISIS they are pieces of shit.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2015, 01:41:14 am »
+4
Not being emotionally involved in people I have never seen makes me a crusader. Reyiz pls.

Moreover, about those who actually do show signs of grief, maybe it has more to do with terrorist attacks and senseless violence being vanishingly rare in Western Europe? Maybe also it is because we do not feel that these things are a fact of life? When I watch interviews after terrorist attacks in the Middle East the interviewee usually goes "Inch Allah" and then does nothing. From what I can grab, the religion itself promotes extreme fatalism. After all, every event is the will of God.

about genocide of armenians..

there was a genocide of armenians after they killed innocent women and olds of the turkish soldiers who were sent to fight against russian, it is a fact oberyn..

i didnt know how retarded and biggot you are until this thread...
cheers

ps:  read some "objective" sources !

The Turkish army sent many men to be slaughtered in easily defendable regions much like other powers of its time, yes. The military campaign against Russia was disastrous and the blame was laid on the Armenians.

And don't forget getting angry at people who tell you to recognize it a century later.

Offline Zergmar

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Terrible at everything.
    • View Profile
    • indie game dev, RIP
  • Faction: Hobo
  • Game nicks: SirScumbag
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2015, 01:41:31 am »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2015, 01:41:56 am »
+1
Strange how despite receiving immigrants from literally the entire planet, a wild variety of different languages and cultures and religions, it's still sunni muslims doing the exact same shit they do in their own countries. No, it's not about religions, it's about ONE religion. No other religion on the planet demands a "shared" blood toll, as if it was completely normal that after a certain treshold of muslim cunts reached it is inevitable that these sorts of things occur.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2015, 01:45:13 am »
+2

The 2 million dead in Iraq, how many of them died at the hands of the americans? How many were victims of suicide bombings, ethnic cleansing, endless sectarian hatred and warfare? So tired of these stupid cunts pretending the religion, is, yet again, completely blameless, when it is at the very core and heart of all this suffering.
Let's look at Vietnam, actually, perfect example. Where are all the angry vietnamese commiting mass murders? Where are all the vietnamese cells perpetrating war on innocent civilians? Vietnam suffered vastly more in every way than any colonized muslim country, so where is the "blowback"?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2015, 01:46:57 am »
+1
Well if you read his wiki article it fast becomes clear he's a retard, and why he would say the things he's saying.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 813
  • Infamy: 1435
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2015, 01:47:06 am »
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

If you haven't read this you should. It's really fucked up but adds some clarity and understanding to the argument. Fuck ISIS they are pieces of shit.

ISIS being Reavers confirmed.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2015, 02:00:59 am »
Well if you read his wiki article it fast becomes clear he's a retard, and why he would say the things he's saying.

On Iran's Press TV program, The Agenda, while speaking on the topic of "America: Is it a Civilized Nation?", O'Keefe denied the plausibility that the September 11 attacks were committed by Osama bin Laden and the 19 hijackers. He claimed it was an inside job and that the US government and intelligence agencies, including Mossad were responsible.

:rolleyes:

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2015, 02:15:36 am »
+3
The rational mind, is an agnostic mind.
There is no evidence of any creator and there is no evidence of the absence of a creator, therefore turn your focus towards something worthwhile.

If there is a creator one could come to the conclusions that:
a.) It does not want to have it's existence known
b.) It does not want to teach us anything or have us follow any laws set fourth by itself
c.) It most likely created us on accident or it created us for the purpose of having something entertaining to observe from beyond existence

Luckily as time goes more and more people are refusing to believe in these silly religious beliefs which can only be a viewed by a rational mind as a positive influence on mankind as a whole.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2015, 02:17:26 am »
ISIS being Reavers confirmed.

U mean reapers?