Author Topic: I ask you Europeans !  (Read 21692 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: I ask you Europeans !
« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2015, 01:23:53 pm »
+3

Quite interesting but, he states a few things that are incorrect. Watch , and research yourself.

On second note.

I warned you guys before. At the date i mentioned, it exactly got pushed to a being small problem, to a major world enveloping problem.None would listen. it was dismissed as a "Jambi" post.

But its all good.
http://futurism.com/links/spacex-gets-nasas-approval-for-manned-space-missions/

And no, let me tell you a secret. "We" are not going to any imaginary space station... were going to a base elsewhere. Those millions of Euro's going to refugees etc? haha. Thanks for your taxes suckers!
You guys can rot away in this shithole of a planet, applications have been cancelled, recruitment is closed.  :lol: GG peace out, good luck  8-) jokes on you.
2018.  End of february. Mark your calender.

You have been informed. There is no hidden deception, if its plain out there for everyone to watch and read... but nobody "sees". And now you're to late. welcome to your end-game.
"We" have showed you all "our" plans throughout the millennium, you have been informed but choose not to intervene. In this silent agreement/acceptance, the ritual came full circle. "Our" hands are clean of the sin of deception and misleading the participants.
"We" have completed our ascension, we will ascend above and beyond this planet literally. But dont worry, we will be closeby. We will wait and watch with the "eye" until you people finished bickering on eachother over trivial stuff. When all is done, we will return and grant the leftover population a second age of enlightenment.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Another hint
(click to show/hide)

nigga keep off the drugs

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2015, 01:41:10 pm »
+2
Jambi, shut the fuck up.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2015, 01:47:45 pm »
+1
Jambi... Blowing the meaning into bebop since 2011.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2015, 07:25:11 pm »
+1
Jambi change your profile pic to this

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2015, 08:14:21 pm »
+3
Jambi change your profile pic to this

You're not the boss of Jambi, you don't give him orders. Jambi only has one master.

This will be Jambi's new avatar:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 08:34:05 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 30, 2015, 01:17:41 pm »
So, don't expect a reform. Muslims are all for direct implementation of what the book says. We won't see them humanifying or passivating their religion anytime soon.

There's already a lot of moderate branches of Islam who preaches humanity above all. They reject the warmongering parts of the holy book, give them influence, money, and time, and they will reform Islam. The majority of the people that want direct implementation of what the book says are not living in Europe; those that do only have local influence.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #186 on: November 30, 2015, 01:30:24 pm »
I still dont understand how diversity is good. I understead how they are looking at it from a genetic point of view or whatever, but these countries created combustion engine, electricity, agriculture inventions and other thing that completely changed the world in 200 years. Why would you wnat to change that as it obviously has worked well. On the point of birth rate, I want children, but most women I know absolutely do not want any. They view it as too much work, but I think many manual labor jobs would be most intensive, but you cant morally "quit" parenthood.

u get to eat different food :)

regarding quitting the parenthood, there is a good experiment with mice that were living in ideal conditions. their numbers skyrocketed to certain point where animals just stopped to care and although they still had space and food to grow (ideal conditions), they just died out. every single one of them. partially for animals that were just giving up on parenthood and were taking care of themselves only, others just fought each other for no reason etc. i'm not sure if it can be really compared to humans living in ideal conditions (europe), but so far this example seems like a perfect fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #187 on: November 30, 2015, 05:07:21 pm »
I wonder, have the Turks ever shown any remorse for the three genocides they have commited?

Have the Turks shown any remorse for supplying with arms and military training ISIS in exchange for cheap oil?

Have the Turks shown any remorse for the 70+ years of their opression against the Kurds?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 2909
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 30, 2015, 06:07:04 pm »
+1
I wonder, have the Turks ever shown any remorse for the three genocides they have commited?

Seems to be German thing. Would like to see some other example where population feel remorse for genocide. Serbian government is trying to make it look we feel remorse for Srebrenica but doubt many citizens feel the same way. From what I've seen on this forum, most players from Germany condemn actions of Third Reich.