Author Topic: I ask you Europeans !  (Read 21562 times)

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna
I ask you Europeans !
« on: November 16, 2015, 12:37:41 am »
The history have seen crusaders, jihads, jude massacre but was there any atheist movement ?

Anyway, the religions are for idiots cant think anything else that wasnt taught to them...

But I ask you Europeans(Christians) ! Millions died in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, East Turkistan, Turkey, Lebanon... Have you used any of these flags in your fb profile ? instagram ? youtube ?  Have you weeped after the drown syrian baby in the turkish shore trying to migrate from turkey to greece ?

NO !

You are 2 faced pricks eventhough you are developed and pretend like you got rid of religon(bite me!)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:36:19 pm by Reyiz »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I ask you Europeans !
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 12:41:39 am »
Why should Europeans care about non-Europeans dying?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 12:45:11 am »
Why should Europeans care about non-Europeans dying?

sg amk salağı

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 899
  • Infamy: 1449
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 12:47:17 am »
+5
Atheism... religious people identify with a group which shares their belief, there is a hierarchy etc. So called atheist don't have to belong to any group and they don't share a belief, unless not believing in higher, omnipotent being is considered as belief these days. Then why religious people tend to refer to them like they are just another religious group? Because that is the only way they know, aren't capable of thinking differently.

It's all about power. One atheist in a sea of religious people like it was during middle ages isn't important. But today there is too many people who refuse to believe in imaginary being and to take centuries old story seriously and build their lives around those stories Their numbers granted them power and that is what religious people fear. They see everything through struggle, who will get to the top and have most followers/worshipers. Atheists for them are same as members of other religious groups, an enemy.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 12:51:15 am »
 Religious people span the entire spectrum of humanity, you have the good, the bad and everything inbetween. However I've never met somebody who identifies as an Atheist who isn't a garbage person.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 12:51:31 am »
+5
Lol the vast majority of people dying in these places are dying at the hands of other muslims. What the fuck are you doing about it, you stupid cunt? What have you done to reform your piece of shit barbaric religion? Nothing, just like all your cunt correligionists your first reflex is to blame the West and pretend all the other retards believing in your crap fairy tale are nothing but poow wittle victims. Your country, once the pride and hope of anyone who thought that islam and it's people could possibly reform, is sinking into the same bullshit drowning the rest of the muslim world in blood. Go fuck yourself, stay in your shit countries, don't come to europe. Enjoy the fruits that your religion has given you.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 12:55:35 am »
Where were the Muslims when WW1 happened? R.I.P

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2460
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 12:57:54 am »
+2
However I've never met somebody who identifies as an Atheist who isn't a garbage person.

Don't understand why someone find important to identify as an atheist, it is not a movement. It is lack of theism. Antithesis of religious beliefs. Serves as a definition to explain people who don't buy into religious teachings and dogmas, who want to live free lives.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 01:00:04 am »
Don't understand why someone find important to identify as an atheist, it is not a movement. It is lack of theism. Antithesis of religious beliefs. Serves as a definition to explain people who don't buy into religious teachings and dogmas, who want to live free lives.

You might not understand why but it's undeniable that a lot of people do and they are unanimously terrible. I imagine Oberyn is a proud Atheist, for example.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 01:00:10 am »
Lol the vast majority of people dying in these places are dying at the hands of other muslims. What the fuck are you doing about it, you stupid cunt? What have you done to reform your piece of shit barbaric religion? Nothing, just like all your cunt correligionists your first reflex is to blame the West and pretend all the other retards believing in your crap fairy tale are nothing but poow wittle victims. Your country, once the pride and hope of anyone who thought that islam and it's people could possibly reform, is sinking into the same bullshit drowning the rest of the muslim world in blood. Go fuck yourself, stay in your shit countries, don't come to europe. Enjoy the fruits that your religion has given you.

That is the soul i want to point out you french scum !
You are the most humanist most democratic country in the world right ?

I want to ask you again, seems like you are not capable of understanding what i want to show you, have you weeped after the syrian(muslim) drown baby ?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:03:53 am by Reyiz »

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2015, 01:00:41 am »
+2
Religious people span the entire spectrum of humanity, you have the good, the bad and everything inbetween. However I've never met somebody who identifies as an Atheist who isn't a garbage person.

You don't get around much do you/

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2015, 01:03:18 am »

I never said that i am an atheist nor muslim...

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2015, 01:03:41 am »
An atheist "movemen"t is indeed a contradiction in terms. By definition it comes with no baggage or dogma or associated "beliefs". Which is why atheists span the political and social spectrum and can't agree on anything except that God doesn't exist. Even that is an iffy proposition and fraught with endless debate and arguements. At the very least let's say that they don't believe any of the current world popular organized religion's claims on the existence and will of God.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 01:05:45 am »
+2
That is the soul i want to point out you french scum !
You are the most humanist most democratic country in the world right ?

I want to ask you again, seems like you are not capable of understanding what i want to show you, have you weeped after the syrian(muslim) drown baby ?
I ask you again, why should Europeans care about non-Europeans dying? You weren't capable of answering before.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2015, 01:08:08 am »
I ask you again, why should Europeans care about non-Europeans dying? You weren't capable of answering before.

exactly :)

but itis not about europeans and non-europeans.. it is still about religons...