Author Topic: Ban spamwhore  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Kaido

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
Ban spamwhore
« on: June 19, 2015, 03:43:30 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved: 
Kaido

2. Name of offending character(s):   
Vanguard_Spamwhore

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 
10 mins ago EU 1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
Joined the server with like 10 ppl.Gone into fight kill a guy,go help him,i accidentally th him and write sorry with voice commants then i kill the guy he was fighting,then i move to flag and he start to backstab me and try to kill me cuz apparently taking a kill on a server with 10 people is a big deal and he wanted that kill you know.Then he go and tk another guy.Then he rejoin server and start call edgy insults like "u mad bruh".All seen in that one screenshot.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.:
I dont know,i join the game after 2 months and i see ppl do shit like that,he got mad for steal kill or something?Only reason i report him is because i joined the server and first thing i got is a tk on purpose and edgy insults.It felt like i was playing Mercenaries mod.

6. Multiple Screenshots   
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:Seen at screenshot

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: Ban spamwhore
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 03:54:48 pm »
permaban both to make sure this never happens again
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 93
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 04:40:30 pm »
Okay so you teamwound him, he teamwounds back, you teamwound back, he teamwounds you once again and you die... And you come in report him? Ban both or ban neither, cuz it's obivous you revenge teamhit also. Even if your first teamwound was accident you still break rules by revenge teamwounding. And that one when he teamkills DEPLOY_SHIELDS is none of your bussines, if DEPLOY_SHIELDS feels like it he should report it by himself. I was there on the server when this happened and I'm sure DEPLOY_SHIELDS has no problem with it,.

Offline Kaido

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 04:51:01 pm »
Okay so you teamwound him, he teamwounds back, you teamwound back, he teamwounds you once again and you die... And you come in report him? Ban both or ban neither, cuz it's obivous you revenge teamhit also. Even if your first teamwound was accident you still break rules by revenge teamwounding. And that one when he teamkills DEPLOY_SHIELDS is none of your bussines, if DEPLOY_SHIELDS feels like it he should report it by himself. I was there on the server when this happened and I'm sure DEPLOY_SHIELDS has no problem with it,.

I dont know who the f u are and where you come from but ill answer to you.
You are saying: i can bring bunch of friends and start tking them and it will be alright,because fuck team and teamplay.Also he started swing at me while i was going up the hill,missed first swing and then hit me with one,i tried to block but he obviously was trying to kill me so i hit him back and stoped,then he gone all the way at me and i was blocking and eventually he hit me and i died.
If its 2 way ban because i hit him while he was trying to kill me then what fucking ever ban me too.Any 'common logic' admin should check the ban req and take action.Wont bother again with this

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 93
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 04:59:54 pm »
I dont know who the f u are and where you come from but ill answer to you.
You are saying: i can bring bunch of friends and start tking them and it will be alright,because fuck team and teamplay.Also he started swing at me while i was going up the hill,missed first swing and then hit me with one,i tried to block but he obviously was trying to kill me so i hit him back and stoped,then he gone all the way at me and i was blocking and eventually he hit me and i died.
If its 2 way ban because i hit him while he was trying to kill me then what fucking ever ban me too.Any 'common logic' admin should check the ban req and take action.Wont bother again with this
It's stated in the rules directly that revenge teamkilling / teamhitting is not allowed. So you break direct rule here also. I don't see why u would report someone when u done the exact same rulebreaking against him.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 10:33:37 pm »

You are correct I do not care he tked me. It was after the round ended anyway so it really doesnt matter at all.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Kaido

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 09:28:58 am »
You are correct I do not care he tked me. It was after the round ended anyway so it really doesnt matter at all.
I did.TK is ban-able.I can go bring friends and TK them all rounds in my team and because they didn't care i can escape with it.Be fucking useless.Is that ok?
He tked me.He started backstabing,i didn't wanna die and become another loss for the team,i hit him once to stop and then he go all the way and kill me.
Both intentional teamkills doesnt matter if you liked it or not,also insult and GTX to clear the score and rejoin the server.I don't see how we have to wait
for a decision.If that one th i did to him after was banable because i wanted him to stop, to escape making team lose another player , then ban me too.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:32:08 am by Kaido »

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 07:03:13 pm »
Ban Putin AKbar
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jackie who?

Offline Alvin_the_Chipmunk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • How do you like the avatar of the backflip?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apple_the_Gold
  • IRC nick: What's that?
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2015, 07:06:54 pm »

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2015, 04:15:38 am »
Ban Putin AKbar

I think what really needs to be done is an adjustment on the last man alive/delaying rules. Putin does take it too far by using "playing his class" as an excuse as I have seen him play NA as horse archer, no melee weapon and would endlessly kite and kite until flag is captured. Then if the flag is broken, might as well go make something to eat you are in for a long wait.

Edit: Sorry for going off subject it has been something I have been meaning to bring up :P
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AmoX
  • Game nicks: Spamwhore, Xanor, david324
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 09:17:09 pm »
ROFLORFRFLR

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2015, 09:21:06 pm »
That screenshot isn't very clear, and you've admitted having hit him back. Please do not retaliate when someone teamhits on purpose. That's what the report function is for (ctrl+m). If you want the situation to be more clear, take screenshots, not of the log, but of what you are seeing. A screenshot or two outside the log and another of the log should be easier to interpret.

You are both warned. Play nice...